Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,740 members, 7,809,833 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

A Visit To GAZZUZZ Workshop (With Pics) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / A Visit To GAZZUZZ Workshop (With Pics) (15182 Views)

Christmas Came Early To Gazzuzz / Thank You Gazzuzz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Visit To GAZZUZZ Workshop (With Pics) by Chuxxy4me(m): 4:23pm On May 03, 2016
Kudos brother. Keep up the good work. It takes a good man to appreciate a good man. For that i appreciate u Lexit

2 Likes

Re: A Visit To GAZZUZZ Workshop (With Pics) by davit: 1:21pm On Oct 18, 2016
I need to bring up this thread again cos I saw a new thing at Gazzuzz workshop today. After diagnosing and working on my car, you wont believe that the guy asked one of his boys to give my car thorough washing.
This means that no vehicle leaves his workshop dirty. Gazzuzz keep up the good work!
Re: A Visit To GAZZUZZ Workshop (With Pics) by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:00pm On Oct 18, 2016
davit:
I need to bring up this thread again cos I saw a new thing at Gazzuzz workshop today. After diagnosing and working on my car, you wont believe that the guy asked one of his boys to give my car thorough washing.
This means that no vehicle leaves his workshop dirty. Gazzuzz keep up the good work!

Mr davit, hope she's running without codes now. I'll see you when you ready for the other issues.

Thanks for the patronage
Re: A Visit To GAZZUZZ Workshop (With Pics) by senola1: 6:58am On Oct 20, 2016
Hello Mr Gazzuzz, i want you to help me perform comprehensive diagnostics on my camry muscle. When are you available and i dont have your contact. Could you DM me
Re: A Visit To GAZZUZZ Workshop (With Pics) by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:47am On Oct 20, 2016
senola1:
Hello Mr Gazzuzz, i want you to help me perform comprehensive diagnostics on my camry muscle. When are you available and i dont have your contact. Could you DM me

Call text whatsapp 08033910382
Re: A Visit To GAZZUZZ Workshop (With Pics) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 20, 2016
Wow!!!

Well done, Gazzuzz.
Re: A Visit To GAZZUZZ Workshop (With Pics) by Rummiej: 12:55pm On Oct 24, 2016
Hi, I would like to pay you a visit oo. I need to run a diagnosis on my car. I have been swindled, duped, misinformed etc. because of my car and i believe its because as a woman you a considered fair game by mechanics. I have learnt a lot from this oo indeed i have and I would like to restrict the number of hands on the car i just got. its a 2005 galant and i would really like to run a diagnosis b4 i even let anyone touch it. pls help
Re: A Visit To GAZZUZZ Workshop (With Pics) by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:17pm On Oct 24, 2016
Rummiej:
Hi, I would like to pay you a visit oo. I need to run a diagnosis on my car. I have been swindled, duped, misinformed etc. because of my car and i believe its because as a woman you a considered fair game by mechanics. I have learnt a lot from this oo indeed i have and I would like to restrict the number of hands on the car i just got. its a 2005 galant and i would really like to run a diagnosis b4 i even let anyone touch it. pls help

Good sturdy vehicle, very good design.

Unfortunately iv taken a business decision to avoid certain brands, and yours falls among the brands iv decided not to work on for now. I'm so sorry.

Re: A Visit To GAZZUZZ Workshop (With Pics) by Kashif(m): 9:34am On Oct 25, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

Unfortunately iv taken a business decision to avoid certain brands, and yours falls among the brands iv decided not to work on for now. I'm so sorry.

Come this man, no dey yarn us this kain yarn. All this one na grammar, I dey bring Chrysler 300c to your workshop tomorrow, and I no wan hear stories o cool cool
Re: A Visit To GAZZUZZ Workshop (With Pics) by Rummiej: 10:12am On Oct 25, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

chai really? why na

can you recommend anyone for me then?
Re: A Visit To GAZZUZZ Workshop (With Pics) by honmusa(m): 10:45am On Oct 25, 2016
Rummiej:

chai really? why na
can you recommend anyone for me then?
U can bring your car to autologic for diagnosis call 08061166316
Re: A Visit To GAZZUZZ Workshop (With Pics) by Rummiej: 12:25pm On Oct 25, 2016
where is autologic? and how much will it cost?
honmusa:

U can bring your car to autologic for diagnosis
call 08061166316
Re: A Visit To GAZZUZZ Workshop (With Pics) by honmusa(m): 1:28pm On Oct 25, 2016
Rummiej:
where is autologic? and how much will it cost?
Charlie boy bus stop along Gbagada oshodi express way.
call 08061166316
Re: A Visit To GAZZUZZ Workshop (With Pics) by vpnvouchers: 2:39pm On Oct 25, 2016
sir gazzuz ,maybe you can tell us what brand you deal on these days to so we kown what to bring to you
Re: A Visit To GAZZUZZ Workshop (With Pics) by lonelydude: 3:19pm On Oct 25, 2016
Bro Gazzuzz,

I read everything about your testimonial. I deeply regret not knowing you till now because i just replaced my entire engine and gearbox but noticed the speedometer unresponsive and delayed gear response when accelerating. I drive a Toyota RAV4 (2002). See below for more info.

Each time I want to take my car to the mechanic, I always develop the fear of the guy destroying something else after fixing the reason for the visit. This was the case with the last mechanic I frequently used until I got tired of him after he completely knocked my car engine and destroyed the gearbox. I had to take a driving break for about two months before I purchased another engine and gearbox.

Now, the new mechanic, who was recommended by the engine seller, installed the entire package only for the speedometer not to be working and a delayed/sluggish response transmission whenever I accelerate. I noticed this when I test-drove the car from the mainland to the island. The engine works perfectly fine but for more than 3 weeks now,I am yet to start driving the car just because of the two problems mentioned above.

The car is currently with my auto-electrician (Very educated Auto-electrician) who said something needs to be changed in the gear. He said the speed sensor (which is perfectly ok) is not being turned by the gear and hence speedometer still stagnant at zero reading. When he turned the speed sensor with his fingers, the speedometer responded but when connected to the gear, it remains stagnant.
He has checked everything every other electrical faults/signal/sensor that may be responsible but none of this seem to be the problem.

I may have to come with the car on saturday although a little scared driving with a faulty gear.

Hope to hear from you bro.
Re: A Visit To GAZZUZZ Workshop (With Pics) by zsch: 10:32pm On Oct 25, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

Can you list the brands you work on as I mentally have you pencilled for car maintenance.
Re: A Visit To GAZZUZZ Workshop (With Pics) by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:33pm On Oct 25, 2016
lonelydude:
Bro Gazzuzz,

I read everything about your testimonial. I deeply regret not knowing you till now because i just replaced my entire engine and gearbox but noticed the speedometer unresponsive and delayed gear response when accelerating. I drive a Toyota RAV4 (2002). See below for more info.

Each time I want to take my car to the mechanic, I always develop the fear of the guy destroying something else after fixing the reason for the visit. This was the case with the last mechanic I frequently used until I got tired of him after he completely knocked my car engine and destroyed the gearbox. I had to take a driving break for about two months before I purchased another engine and gearbox.

Now, the new mechanic, who was recommended by the engine seller, installed the entire package only for the speedometer not to be working and a delayed/sluggish response transmission whenever I accelerate. I noticed this when I test-drove the car from the mainland to the island. The engine works perfectly fine but for more than 3 weeks now,I am yet to start driving the car just because of the two problems mentioned above.

The car is currently with my auto-electrician (Very educated Auto-electrician) who said something needs to be changed in the gear. He said the speed sensor (which is perfectly ok) is not being turned by the gear and hence speedometer still stagnant at zero reading. When he turned the speed sensor with his fingers, the speedometer responded but when connected to the gear, it remains stagnant.
He has checked everything every other electrical faults/signal/sensor that may be responsible but none of this seem to be the problem.

I may have to come with the car on saturday although a little scared driving with a faulty gear.

Hope to hear from you bro.

It is very possible your engine/transmission Ecu is defective. It will cause harsh shifts and end up destroying your new transmission.

Rav4 2002-2005 from the USA have very scarce transmissions in the nigerian market and are very expensive. If you have just replaced your engine and gear, it is very likely the Japanese tranny was used, this will require a replacement of the engine/transmission ecu to one that would function well with the new transplant. I'm just making assumptions here based on situations iv seem on too many occasions.

About your speed sensor, the circumference of the Vehicles speed sensor gear (the one that was rolled by hand) differs for different toyotas, it is possible the wrong one was installed (one with a small circumference) as usual iv seen this on more than one case.

About bringing the car on saturday, you will have to call first and book an appointment. On Saturdays I do not fix jobs like this. Saturdays are basically for vehicle servicing. (oil change, brake pad change, engine tuning). This Job is a week day job (Mon - Friday). I hope you will have patience, because it is a very looong waiting list till your turn.

2 Likes

Re: A Visit To GAZZUZZ Workshop (With Pics) by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:38pm On Oct 25, 2016
vpnvouchers:
sir gazzuz ,maybe you can tell us what brand you deal on these days to so we kown what to bring to you

Call and find out smiley
Re: A Visit To GAZZUZZ Workshop (With Pics) by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:40pm On Oct 25, 2016
zsch:

Can you list the brands you work on as I mentally have you pencilled for car maintenance.

I don't want to say 1 thing now, and my oga at the top will say another wink

What's the penciled vehicle wink?
Re: A Visit To GAZZUZZ Workshop (With Pics) by zsch: 12:40am On Oct 26, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

I don't want to say 1 thing now, and my oga at the top will say another wink

What's the penciled vehicle wink?

Lol! Lookatchu protecting business. Pencilled vehicle is either an 08 Hyundai Santa Fe or 08 Mitsubishi Outlander
Re: A Visit To GAZZUZZ Workshop (With Pics) by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:15am On Oct 26, 2016
zsch:

Lol! Lookatchu protecting business. Pencilled vehicle is either an 08 Hyundai Santa Fe or 08 Mitsubishi Outlander

I love korean cars smiley
Re: A Visit To GAZZUZZ Workshop (With Pics) by mikkyphp(m): 11:23am On Oct 26, 2016
@GAZZUZZ, When can i come with the CR-V? so we can fix the gearbox switches?
Re: A Visit To GAZZUZZ Workshop (With Pics) by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:59pm On Oct 26, 2016
mikkyphp:
@GAZZUZZ, When can i come with the CR-V? so we can fix the gearbox switches?

You have my Numbers wink
Re: A Visit To GAZZUZZ Workshop (With Pics) by Coolgent(m): 11:21pm On Oct 27, 2016
Sai Gazzuzz!
Re: A Visit To GAZZUZZ Workshop (With Pics) by Rummiej: 10:04am On Oct 31, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

Please can you still do a computerized diagnosis on it? My alternator keeps giving out and I'm beginning to think that there's something in there that may be affecting it.

Please help
Re: A Visit To GAZZUZZ Workshop (With Pics) by banky3w(m): 3:41pm On Oct 31, 2016
Gazzuzz........... I am more interested in the powerbike. What type do you ride and can you help me procure one by November ending? Honda CBR600RR precisely.
Re: A Visit To GAZZUZZ Workshop (With Pics) by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:50pm On Oct 31, 2016
Rummiej:

Please can you still do a computerized diagnosis on it? My alternator keeps giving out and I'm beginning to think that there's something in there that may be affecting it.

Please help

What is it?
Re: A Visit To GAZZUZZ Workshop (With Pics) by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:52pm On Oct 31, 2016
banky3w:
Gazzuzz........... I am more interested in the powerbike. What type do you ride and can you help me procure one by November ending? Honda CBR600RR precisely.

Omo nah chinko I de use o! I don't know zilch about powerbikes grin
Re: A Visit To GAZZUZZ Workshop (With Pics) by barakah(m): 4:55pm On Oct 31, 2016
Hello Gazzuz,
I have a 2004 Camry that needs to be worked on and that's only because i've seen finer ones on the road.
What can you do to help upgrade my ride?
Can i possibly get an estimate of slight body work and painting.
Heard some paint works are considered first body this days.
Awaiting your response.
Re: A Visit To GAZZUZZ Workshop (With Pics) by banky3w(m): 9:11pm On Oct 31, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

Omo nah chinko I de use o! I don't know zilch about powerbikes grin
Hahahahahaha angry grin No worries bro but you can help me put word out.
Re: A Visit To GAZZUZZ Workshop (With Pics) by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:54am On Nov 01, 2016
barakah:
Hello Gazzuz,
I have a 2004 Camry that needs to be worked on and that's only because i've seen finer ones on the road.
What can you do to help upgrade my ride?
Can i possibly get an estimate of slight body work and painting.
Heard some paint works are considered first body this days.
Awaiting your response.

send pics to 08033910382
Re: A Visit To GAZZUZZ Workshop (With Pics) by Saintp(m): 10:47am On Nov 01, 2016
From all testimonies, Gazzuz is really a nice person. I hereby move the motion for "Gazzuz for President 2019"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why You Should Not Overload Your Vehicle / The History And Evolution Of The Nissan Pathfinder / My Car Has Been Packed For 4 Months- What To Do Before Starting It Up Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.