Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

When You Have A Meeting With Linda Ikeji (pix) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / When You Have A Meeting With Linda Ikeji (pix) (11401 Views)

DJ Cuppy Pictured With Linda Ikeji / Don Jazzy Replies Peter Okoye On Sponsoring His Wedding With Linda Ikeji / Laura Ikeji & Ogbonna Kanu With Linda Ikeji & Her Siblings At Their Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Have A Meeting With Linda Ikeji (pix) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 04, 2016
Abi how una see am?

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When You Have A Meeting With Linda Ikeji (pix) by dearsly(m): 3:23pm On Apr 04, 2016
Na toto d smell so?...
Dat fink can spoil destiny

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You Have A Meeting With Linda Ikeji (pix) by pennytration(m): 3:34pm On Apr 04, 2016
PUSIDRILA:
Abi how una see am?
But she can still buy u and ur family.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Have A Meeting With Linda Ikeji (pix) by nuelzy: 3:52pm On Apr 04, 2016
pennytration:
ppl really r stupid....

so she got over half a billion house with a smelly vaggy ??...

pls...gimme something else

diss is lame

31 Likes

Re: When You Have A Meeting With Linda Ikeji (pix) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 04, 2016
grin
Re: When You Have A Meeting With Linda Ikeji (pix) by Elnino4ladies: 6:24pm On Apr 04, 2016
Lol
Re: When You Have A Meeting With Linda Ikeji (pix) by Mimisboygreat: 6:35pm On Apr 04, 2016
chai!!! wizzy see what u have caused lol hahahahahahahaha grin grin

3 Likes

Re: When You Have A Meeting With Linda Ikeji (pix) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 04, 2016
No bi weting we dey talk be that.Na so una take dey fail wayek. grin
pennytration:

11 Likes

Re: When You Have A Meeting With Linda Ikeji (pix) by Seeeeeeee: 6:40pm On Apr 04, 2016
Una go kill d gal
Re: When You Have A Meeting With Linda Ikeji (pix) by dikeigbo2(m): 8:08pm On Apr 04, 2016
Silly post.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Have A Meeting With Linda Ikeji (pix) by optional1(f): 8:21pm On Apr 04, 2016
Lastest Song frm WizKid

Linda o, Linda d old mama wey no get ginger o. Linda
Grab ur copy Now!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Have A Meeting With Linda Ikeji (pix) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 04, 2016
Choiiii

21 Likes

Re: When You Have A Meeting With Linda Ikeji (pix) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 04, 2016
Grow up kids undecided

6 Likes

Re: When You Have A Meeting With Linda Ikeji (pix) by yellowbeauty(f): 10:02pm On Apr 04, 2016
naija people don murder linda... wetin she do una

1 Like

Re: When You Have A Meeting With Linda Ikeji (pix) by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:07pm On Apr 04, 2016
What most of you guys don't understand is that Linda lose nothing rather she earn more money through heavy traffic.
Nobody fights the media and win because they will report every Bleep ups, so you guys pushing Wizkid on this show of shame are not doing him any good. Wizkid next Bleep up trust me will be first reported by Linda

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Have A Meeting With Linda Ikeji (pix) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 04, 2016
CHINEKE!!! lipsrsealed
MetaHuman:
Choiiii

5 Likes

Re: When You Have A Meeting With Linda Ikeji (pix) by raphie01(f): 10:19pm On Apr 04, 2016
Were did you guys get the idea that linda has a smelly vag?

1 Like

Re: When You Have A Meeting With Linda Ikeji (pix) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 04, 2016
To clear her name Linda should show us a medical report certifying the true sanitary condition of her toto cool
attn: NAFDAC
attn: Min of Health
attn: W.H.O

12 Likes

Re: When You Have A Meeting With Linda Ikeji (pix) by Mrbigman1(m): 10:57pm On Apr 04, 2016
Tomorrow una go line up for her gate dey beg for selfie and autograph.

Anu mpamas

3 Likes

Re: When You Have A Meeting With Linda Ikeji (pix) by IamChuks(m): 11:40pm On Apr 04, 2016
optional1:
Lastest Song frm WizKid

Linda o, Linda d old mama wey no get ginger o. Linda

Grab ur copy Now!
And you are YOUNG mama abi?? Dey there dey market useless track, menopause is real.... I mean REAL
Re: When You Have A Meeting With Linda Ikeji (pix) by IamChuks(m): 11:44pm On Apr 04, 2016
What about when u meet the one u came out from?

1 Like

Re: When You Have A Meeting With Linda Ikeji (pix) by Nobody: 11:47pm On Apr 04, 2016
grin
nuelzy:
ppl really r stupid....

so she got over half a billion house with a smelly vaggy ??...

pls...gimme something else

diss is lame

Maybe Danny Sukki loves smelly vaggy

2 Likes

Re: When You Have A Meeting With Linda Ikeji (pix) by optional1(f): 12:37am On Apr 05, 2016
IamChuks:

And you are YOUNG mama abi?? Dey there dey market useless track, menopause is real.... I mean REAL
Nigga! Am YOUNG but married and av a handson nd cute baby boy.

What abt u? What do u av 2 show 2 d world?

Linda Ikeji who wil use money to buy any man she lyks, Is dat not wat u wat?
Re: When You Have A Meeting With Linda Ikeji (pix) by Juliaann(f): 12:50am On Apr 05, 2016
Sombori is high
Re: When You Have A Meeting With Linda Ikeji (pix) by mankan2k7(m): 1:21am On Apr 05, 2016
I love Linda, I dislike Fake WizKid

2 Likes

Re: When You Have A Meeting With Linda Ikeji (pix) by lottomkyes10(m): 4:48am On Apr 05, 2016
there is no truth to that story about Linda and Wizkid director or who his name is. Linda is way above their league. and common sense should tell you that they will only look for what to say to dent her image but this Big stuff is too cheep maybe they should try tell in to kindergartens.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: When You Have A Meeting With Linda Ikeji (pix) by agarawu23(m): 5:14am On Apr 05, 2016
raphie01:
Were did you guys get the idea that linda has a smelly vag?
source lipsrsealed
Re: When You Have A Meeting With Linda Ikeji (pix) by Ayoemrys(m): 5:47am On Apr 05, 2016
Seeeeeeee:
Una go kill d gal
gal or mummy?

1 Like

Re: When You Have A Meeting With Linda Ikeji (pix) by fabre4: 6:30am On Apr 05, 2016
optional1:

Still doesn't make u better than her you can't even prove u are married how do we even know your vag doesn't smell more than hers to think you are woman and commenting on things like this shows you have no respect for womanhood and am very sure your so called husband would be more ashamed of you. She has changed the lives of people, helped her siblings but you that is married what have you done

3 Likes

Re: When You Have A Meeting With Linda Ikeji (pix) by optional1(f): 7:44am On Apr 05, 2016
fabre4:

Still doesn't make u better than her you can't even prove u are married how do we even know your vag doesn't smell more than hers to think you are woman and commenting on things like this shows you have no respect for womanhood and am very sure your so called husband would be more ashamed of you. She has changed the lives of people, helped her siblings but you that is married what have you done

She change pple lives but not my life neither is yours, if my vag smells more than hers am still happy cos is only my hubby dat can no nd he cant expose me.

Wat does she av? Wealth! Wat can wealth buy her, Properities, But it cant buy her, her respect in d society or buy her happiness nd joy of a motherhood.

Abegi!

6 Likes

Re: When You Have A Meeting With Linda Ikeji (pix) by IamChuks(m): 8:11am On Apr 05, 2016
optional1:

Good for u...
Re: When You Have A Meeting With Linda Ikeji (pix) by assfreaky(m): 8:38am On Apr 05, 2016
optional1:

u are a disgrace to all women dead and alive. u join these small small envious boys to diss a successful woman. shame on u. I know u are envious of Linda that is why u cannot hide it. must a woman marry just for the sake of "I am married"? u are siding a man that bashed ur fellow woman. na true say women na their own enemies. I swear woman no fit be president for naija. make una continue to dey bring una self down. nonsense. gerrahia.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Complete Biography Of Tatiana Manaois / Ebenezer Obey Celebrates His 75th Birthday Today / Aishwarya Rai Bachan Without Makeup And Green Eyes!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.