Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Meet Ijeoma Okonkwo, Wife of Kcee you dont know - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Ijeoma Okonkwo, Wife of Kcee you dont know (59959 Views)

Juliet Okonkwo: Wife Of E-Money, Emeka Okonkwo (Photos) / Ijeoma Okonkwo: Kcee's Wife And Why They Avoid Each Other On Social Media [PICS] / Kcee: "You Praise Rihanna But Slam Me. Why?" - Singer To His Fashion Critics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Ijeoma Okonkwo, Wife of Kcee you dont know by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 04, 2016
Singer Kcee the self acclaimed ''fashion icon'' has been very secretive about his marital status you hardly see his wife Ijeoma Okonkwo in public.

though this pictures where months ago in ubi franklin wedding ceremony

Am just posting it for those female nairalanders and others who might be eyeing the fashion icon..... Oyah backoff *winks*

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet Ijeoma Okonkwo, Wife of Kcee you dont know by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 04, 2016
Thats E money's wife on yellow
Re: Meet Ijeoma Okonkwo, Wife of Kcee you dont know by Ekunsticated(m): 6:44pm On Apr 04, 2016
WOW BINTIFULWOW BINTIFULWOW BINTIFUL

6 Likes

Re: Meet Ijeoma Okonkwo, Wife of Kcee you dont know by agarawu23(m): 6:46pm On Apr 04, 2016
Hmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Ijeoma Okonkwo, Wife of Kcee you dont know by Flexherbal(m): 6:47pm On Apr 04, 2016
Wow!
I never knew he is married.

21 Likes

Re: Meet Ijeoma Okonkwo, Wife of Kcee you dont know by dayowunmi(m): 6:47pm On Apr 04, 2016
He hardly makes reference to his wife then, meanwhile E-money always show off his own wife. Are you sure kcee is married? Been following him quite a while on instagram and he's hardly ever made any reference to his wife! What a marriage!

31 Likes

Re: Meet Ijeoma Okonkwo, Wife of Kcee you dont know by cruzita(f): 6:49pm On Apr 04, 2016
undecided hope say u know April fool don end?

24 Likes

Re: Meet Ijeoma Okonkwo, Wife of Kcee you dont know by Nobody: 7:01pm On Apr 04, 2016
This same wife he once denied until the truth surfaced that she was indeed his wife. She is beautiful,I just don't know why he is embarrassed to admit it's his wife or to be seen with her.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Ijeoma Okonkwo, Wife of Kcee you dont know by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 04, 2016
cruzita:
undecided hope say u know April fool don end?
eemm.
Baby cruzita hope u're not crushing on him.... Iseeubaby grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Ijeoma Okonkwo, Wife of Kcee you dont know by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 04, 2016
lol.....cruzita

see this::: Photo :: Tiwa Savage Performs on stage
With Her Son, Jamil http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/04/photo-tiwa-savage-performs-on-stage.html?m=0
Re: Meet Ijeoma Okonkwo, Wife of Kcee you dont know by cruzita(f): 7:30pm On Apr 04, 2016
Jmaxx:
eemm.
Baby cruzita hope u're not crushing on him.... Iseeubaby grin
the crush just died after I read this post

1 Like

Re: Meet Ijeoma Okonkwo, Wife of Kcee you dont know by Afrok(m): 7:39pm On Apr 04, 2016
Congratulations to both of them... but how does circling a picture show that she's his wife? shocked
Just asking, so don't quote me and yarn dust.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Ijeoma Okonkwo, Wife of Kcee you dont know by demolinka(m): 7:43pm On Apr 04, 2016
The gal no bad o. Me and her fit...naah! You gon need lotsa dough 2 take care of dat.
Re: Meet Ijeoma Okonkwo, Wife of Kcee you dont know by nairagossip: 7:43pm On Apr 04, 2016
ohh
Re: Meet Ijeoma Okonkwo, Wife of Kcee you dont know by optional1(f): 7:47pm On Apr 04, 2016
So Kcee don Marry? Nd I dy here sit don dy wait 4 him.

Chai!
Amaka1chance!

4 Likes

Re: Meet Ijeoma Okonkwo, Wife of Kcee you dont know by pretydiva(f): 7:52pm On Apr 04, 2016
Thought I read somewhere dat dey r both divorced undecided

3 Likes

Re: Meet Ijeoma Okonkwo, Wife of Kcee you dont know by Nosnos(f): 8:02pm On Apr 04, 2016
Yea watched the wedding then on hip tv, Julius Agwu was the mc, akin and pawpaw where among the groomsmen. Getting prettier by the day

6 Likes

Re: Meet Ijeoma Okonkwo, Wife of Kcee you dont know by Yustash001(m): 8:22pm On Apr 04, 2016
Who told you that I don't know her?

1 Like

Re: Meet Ijeoma Okonkwo, Wife of Kcee you dont know by lasisi69(f): 10:04pm On Apr 04, 2016
Biggie small

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Ijeoma Okonkwo, Wife of Kcee you dont know by ikombe: 10:04pm On Apr 04, 2016
So kcee don marry

I dont believe it

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Ijeoma Okonkwo, Wife of Kcee you dont know by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 04, 2016
And he's been hiding her and acting like a bachelor?

Anyway. It's their decision, I will respect it.

6 Likes

Re: Meet Ijeoma Okonkwo, Wife of Kcee you dont know by seyema(m): 10:06pm On Apr 04, 2016
The wife is really trying o if this story is true

5 Likes

Re: Meet Ijeoma Okonkwo, Wife of Kcee you dont know by Benjom(m): 10:07pm On Apr 04, 2016
Good for him
Re: Meet Ijeoma Okonkwo, Wife of Kcee you dont know by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 04, 2016
grin Mrs Limpopo !!!
Re: Meet Ijeoma Okonkwo, Wife of Kcee you dont know by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 04, 2016
Kcee Traditional pix

15 Likes

Re: Meet Ijeoma Okonkwo, Wife of Kcee you dont know by Baroba(m): 10:08pm On Apr 04, 2016
pretydiva:
Thought I read somewhere dat dey r both divorced undecided

You are correct, that's his estranged wife IJ...

2 Likes

Re: Meet Ijeoma Okonkwo, Wife of Kcee you dont know by mencade5(m): 10:09pm On Apr 04, 2016
Keke stop me here make i enter ashawo joint to relieve myself.
Re: Meet Ijeoma Okonkwo, Wife of Kcee you dont know by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 10:09pm On Apr 04, 2016
nonsense
Re: Meet Ijeoma Okonkwo, Wife of Kcee you dont know by ObiOmaMu: 10:10pm On Apr 04, 2016
Re: Meet Ijeoma Okonkwo, Wife of Kcee you dont know by dokiOloye(m): 10:10pm On Apr 04, 2016
dayowunmi:
He hardly makes reference to his wife then, meanwhile E-money always show off his own wife. Are you sure kcee is married? Been following him quite a while on instagram and he's hardly ever made any reference to his wife! What a marriage!
Many ppl,if not most,like to remove their family from public eye.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Ijeoma Okonkwo, Wife of Kcee you dont know by back2sender: 10:10pm On Apr 04, 2016
evegran:
And he's been hiding her and acting like a bachelor?

Anyway. It's their decision, I will respect it.
You respect what? Is this a marriage? Where the hubby denies that he was ever married. Or is this the kind of marriage you want as a person?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Ijeoma Okonkwo, Wife of Kcee you dont know by LucasOmoni(f): 10:11pm On Apr 04, 2016
Hope she get dress sense grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Jackie Appiah Is Pregnant For George Weah, Liberia’s President'- Aba The Great / Asoebi Girls Dance 'Soapy' By Naira Marley. See Reactions (Photos) / Damilola Adegbite & Chris Attoh’s Marriage Crashes? (Details)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.