Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,730 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

See What Basketmouth, AY And Co. Did At a Radisson Blu Event In Lagos. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What Basketmouth, AY And Co. Did At a Radisson Blu Event In Lagos. (3007 Views)

AY And Don Jazzy To Send Taju To School With Over N500k / AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Step Out In Blue Outfits, Balance Work With Family / AY And Iyanya At P-square House Warming And Birthday Party [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Basketmouth, AY And Co. Did At a Radisson Blu Event In Lagos. by dadee007(m): 8:29pm On Apr 04, 2016
This is the most significant development in the Nigerian entertainment industry. All comedians and comedy content in one place.
LaffHub is in partnership with Nigerian Telecommunications Companies. Customers can access laffhub.com through their operator network enabling customers to take up daily, weekly, monthly and unlimited subscription packages.
Laffhub.com is also the platform for comedians to promote and commercialize their comedy content which is accessible to all consumers globally, especially to Africans in the diaspora who are interested in African entertainment content.
Laffhub.com currently has exclusive comedy content from Nigerian A-List Comedians such as BasketMouth, AY and lots more. International comedy content includes Just for Laughs Gags, Oga at the top and lots more.
See pictures at the launch below.

1 Like

Re: See What Basketmouth, AY And Co. Did At a Radisson Blu Event In Lagos. by Flexherbal(m): 8:55pm On Apr 04, 2016
Money and fame. Big boys!
Re: See What Basketmouth, AY And Co. Did At a Radisson Blu Event In Lagos. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 04, 2016
awon big boiz
Re: See What Basketmouth, AY And Co. Did At a Radisson Blu Event In Lagos. by yusufu16: 11:02pm On Apr 04, 2016
Basketmouth please change your hairstyle abeg.
Re: See What Basketmouth, AY And Co. Did At a Radisson Blu Event In Lagos. by honeyadi(f): 11:19pm On Apr 04, 2016
This is the real deal, I just checked the site nd I felt JOY. The stress in naijais too much, one needs site like this to cool down.
Re: See What Basketmouth, AY And Co. Did At a Radisson Blu Event In Lagos. by honeyadi(f): 7:09am On Apr 05, 2016
honeyadi:
This is the real deal, I just checked the site nd I felt JOY. The stress in naija is too much, one needs site like this to cool down.
Re: See What Basketmouth, AY And Co. Did At a Radisson Blu Event In Lagos. by pretydiva(f): 7:20am On Apr 05, 2016
This is how big and mature guys roll. Unlike some kids busy insulting their elders undecided

1 Like

Re: See What Basketmouth, AY And Co. Did At a Radisson Blu Event In Lagos. by aodeks: 9:55am On Apr 05, 2016
Amazing offers at amazing prices... I think this is one offer that will change the way we access comedy in this part of the world especially for Nigerians at home and in diaspora.... I went to the website and what I saw completely blew my mind.... I will like to ask the sponsors if one can access an entire Comedy show like AY show, Julius Agwu's concert etc from the portal..... and would that be for the same #500 per month smiley smiley smiley smiley....??
Re: See What Basketmouth, AY And Co. Did At a Radisson Blu Event In Lagos. by dadee007(m): 11:33am On Apr 05, 2016
aodeks:
Amazing offers at amazing prices... I think this is one offer that will change the way we access comedy in this part of the world especially for Nigerians at home and in diaspora.... I went to the website and what I saw completely blew my mind.... I will like to ask the sponsors if one can access an entire Comedy show like AY show, Julius Agwu's concert etc from the portal..... and would that be for the same #500 per month smiley smiley smiley smiley....??
Yes it is, You get Unlimited videos for N500. You can the decide whoever you want to watch; be it Basketmouth, AY show etc.
Re: See What Basketmouth, AY And Co. Did At a Radisson Blu Event In Lagos. by aodeks: 2:09pm On Apr 05, 2016
dadee007:

Yes it is, You get Unlimited videos for N500. You can the decide whoever you want to watch; be it Basketmouth, AY show etc.

Great....
Re: See What Basketmouth, AY And Co. Did At a Radisson Blu Event In Lagos. by honeyadi(f): 4:24pm On Apr 05, 2016
yusufu16:

it may look weird if he cuts it, his fans are used to seeing him this way
Re: See What Basketmouth, AY And Co. Did At a Radisson Blu Event In Lagos. by honeyadi(f): 4:26pm On Apr 05, 2016
yusufu16:

it may look weird if he cuts it, his fans are used to seeing him this way
Re: See What Basketmouth, AY And Co. Did At a Radisson Blu Event In Lagos. by RealdeejayTee: 9:01pm On Apr 05, 2016
Number one comic site in Africa..cant stop visiting www.laffhub.com every day.. shocked cool[url][/url] cool cool
Re: See What Basketmouth, AY And Co. Did At a Radisson Blu Event In Lagos. by RealdeejayTee: 9:20pm On Apr 05, 2016
Our Comedians have come a long way, thank God they are now appreciated at home and can make good money...
Re: See What Basketmouth, AY And Co. Did At a Radisson Blu Event In Lagos. by junydania: 7:13pm On Apr 08, 2016
Incredible site! Nice comedy clips on laffhub.com

Didn't believe the 0MB data on Airtel line. Thats one of its kind.

Etisalat, MTN!!!!!! U should not miss out on this!!!!!
Re: See What Basketmouth, AY And Co. Did At a Radisson Blu Event In Lagos. by honeyadi(f): 3:47pm On Apr 11, 2016
Wetin Dey inside those packs?
Re: See What Basketmouth, AY And Co. Did At a Radisson Blu Event In Lagos. by laffhub: 10:27pm On Apr 14, 2016
Goodies..
Re: See What Basketmouth, AY And Co. Did At a Radisson Blu Event In Lagos. by honeyadi(f): 11:25am On Apr 15, 2016
Pls can I have one?

(1) (Reply)

“don’t Practice Lesbianism,” Fan Warns Lucy, Ka3na (pics) / Reactions As 9 Year Old Comedian, Kiriku Buys A New Car For His Father / Goldie Was Murdered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.