Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Caroline Danjuma Clears The Air On Her Marriage Status And Husband's Cheating - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caroline Danjuma Clears The Air On Her Marriage Status And Husband's Cheating (40237 Views)

Girl Who "Had 50 Surgery To Look Like Angelina Jolie" Clears The Air / Peter Okoye Clears The Air On Video Of Himself Performing Other Artiste Songs / Mercy Johnson Clears The Snow From Her Car (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caroline Danjuma Clears The Air On Her Marriage Status And Husband's Cheating by Nobody: 5:42am On Apr 05, 2016
Tinyemeka:
Trophy wife. That's all she was. Nothing else to offer. undecided

And the unfortunate thing is that everybody else knows this except for her.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Clears The Air On Her Marriage Status And Husband's Cheating by Nobody: 5:49am On Apr 05, 2016
holyfather:
In my opinion I think she doesn't have to put up with all these. That's why we have a court.
no sire, she does, when money is involved.....

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Clears The Air On Her Marriage Status And Husband's Cheating by LaRoyalHighness(f): 5:58am On Apr 05, 2016
i see a strong woman!
Men will still blame her for her cheating husband's ways. Mtsheww!
Yes oo! Stay right there and enjoy your husbands money. While you are at that 'Be happy'

2 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Clears The Air On Her Marriage Status And Husband's Cheating by christinie(f): 6:00am On Apr 05, 2016
Caroline dear, stop washing your dirty linen in the market place, also stop making excuses for him, he doesn't deserve it.

I just hope the man uses protection, and not just sleeping with every Jane, Kate and Martha without protection and prior STD tests.

Don't leave the idiot because of his philandering ways. What guarantee do you have that the next man will be better?

Most women married to billionaires in Nigeria can relate with you, the only difference is that they are not stars like you and most people don't know what they go through.

When I was in the UNI, some bad girls who were into runs/prostitution used to swear by their great grandpas' graves that Igbinedium used his big toes for intimacy with them. Cherry has not left him. They are still 'happily married' and you can't tell me she's not aware of his escapades.

Tinibu was after one girl whose brother was a friend of mine. He did everything to woo her, including being generous to her family but she never accepted because she was a very decent girl, plus her late father left some fortunes for them in the heart of Lagos Island and she never lacked.

Almost all our big politicians, business tycoons, music artistes and even some supposed men of God are like that. That is what our society has encouraged them to do.

Stay there with your kids, think less of the man, get busy with work/business. I know you had a music studio in Lekki Phase 1, what happened to it?
If you are no longer into that business, find another thing to do to keep your mind busy.

Most people saying that she's there for the money should spare her. She got married to that beast at the age of 19. What does a 19 year old know about money?

They advice you to get out but they wanna get in. Imagine a mistress threatening you to leave so that she could take over. Those people sending you their intimate photos with your hubby are devils and you should resist them so they will flee from you. Next time they send it tell them that NOTHING will make you leave your home.

'Pele' dear. It is well.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caroline Danjuma Clears The Air On Her Marriage Status And Husband's Cheating by mekybabe1: 6:00am On Apr 05, 2016
Eeyah! Men sha..it is well.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Clears The Air On Her Marriage Status And Husband's Cheating by christinie(f): 6:10am On Apr 05, 2016
Malakh:
A virgin wife but the answer is in your question,she was a Queen

Esther replaced Queen Vashti because the later was disrespectful to King Ahasuerus. If it is now you would be calling her (queen Esther) a concubine.

People always condemn things they are not into.

The man was legally divorced for 4 years as she said. Stop judging Caroline. Many women are in her shoes. Most people are only mad with her because of her social status in life.

4 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Clears The Air On Her Marriage Status And Husband's Cheating by queenfav(f): 6:16am On Apr 05, 2016
This woman is finished! So na money just tie her down like this so..Even calling him a good man.A good man would cheat if he has to,but wud do so discretely. Any man who cheats without caution or respect for his wife's feelings isn't a good man.

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Clears The Air On Her Marriage Status And Husband's Cheating by queenfav(f): 6:17am On Apr 05, 2016
christinie:
Caroline dear, stop washing your dirty linen in the market place, also stop making excuses for him, he doesn't deserve it.

I just hope the man uses protection, and not just sleeping with every Jane, Kate and Martha without protection and prior STD tests.

Don't leave the idiot because of his philandering ways. What guarantee do you have that the next man will be better?

Most women married to billionaires in Nigeria can relate with you, the only difference is that they are not stars like you and most people don't know what they go through.

When I was in the UNI, some bad girls who were into runs/prostitution used to swear by their great grandpas' graves that Igbinedium used his big toes for intimacy with them. Cherry has not left him. They are still 'happily married' and you can't tell me she's not aware of his escapades.

Tinibu was after one girl whose brother was a friend of mine. He did everything to woo her, including being generous to her family but she never accepted because she was a very decent girl, plus her late father left some fortunes for them in the heart of Lagos Island and she never lacked.

Almost all our big politicians, business tycoons, music artistes and even some supposed men of God are like that. That is what our society has encouraged them to do.

Stay there with your kids, think less of the man, get busy with work/business. I know you had a music studio in Lekki Phase 1, what happened to it?
If you are no longer into that business, find another thing to do to keep your mind busy.

Most people saying that she's there for the money should spare her. She got married to that beast at the age of 19. What does a 19 year old know about money?

They advice you to get out but they wanna get in. Imagine a mistress threatening you to leave so that she could take over. Those people sending you their intimate photos with your hubby are devils and you should resist them so they will flee from you. Next time they send it tell them that NOTHING will make you leave your home.

'Pele' dear. It is well.

Yes,let her stay till she gets HIV.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Clears The Air On Her Marriage Status And Husband's Cheating by cirmuell(m): 6:26am On Apr 05, 2016
Oh, please! We know it's all about the money.

but these b¡tches ain't got no chill again o shocked mistress be calling real 'housewife' threatning her to stay away from her husband? nkan be.

2 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Clears The Air On Her Marriage Status And Husband's Cheating by ipreach: 6:43am On Apr 05, 2016
Money blinds the eyes of the poor
Re: Caroline Danjuma Clears The Air On Her Marriage Status And Husband's Cheating by Malakh: 6:43am On Apr 05, 2016
Definition of marriage varies from nations to nations,in our institution of Marriage,we have wife,wives and concubines,its different from other nations,Esther's husband wasn't Hebrew, he is not subject to our institution of marriage,He gat rid of Vashti because she was defiant,to the Hebrews,we can't get rid of our wife except she's caught in the act even if she was defiant,to Americans you can divorce a woman based on irreconcilable differences.I'm not concerned about caroline,I just replied that lady because she understood marriage and divorce from the Hebrew perspective and yes according to us she's still a concubine if Danjuma's first wife wasn't caught in the act..
christinie:

Esther replaced Queen Vashti because the later was disrespectful to King Ahasuerus. If it is now you would be calling her (queen Esther) a concubine.

People always condemn things they are not into.

The man was legally divorced for 4 years as she said. Stop judging Caroline. Many women are in her shoes. Most people are only mad with her because of her social status in life.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Clears The Air On Her Marriage Status And Husband's Cheating by jabojafa(m): 6:43am On Apr 05, 2016
goldbim:
Eyahh...tales of a hurt wife..its glaring she's being hurt emotionally...even when she tries loving the man with his flaws.money get power sha..cos It seems that's what she appreciates in him..its well.
dt simply tells us her point of attraction from d beginning.

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Clears The Air On Her Marriage Status And Husband's Cheating by Boss13: 6:47am On Apr 05, 2016
For me I think the man has been a serial cheat, but Carolina celebrity status made his escapades go nuclear. Wherever he goes and seen with another woman would make news. He should have Paid himself and his wife some respect by being very discrete. Many rich Nigerian men are serial cheats, but they avoid the news.

On the other hand, women are their worst enemies. Sending Carolina pictures of their intimate affair is nothing but cruelty. I also think Carolina should have avoided social media And kept her marriage low-key because a lot of these female cats were out to make her miserable.

Finally, Danjuma please if you wanna cheat please cheat with sense and use a condom. Know where your priority and responsibility lies and don't allow these women scheme you with emotional stuff because they are deadly. Getting a mistress pregnant is a no-no to the players game. That's plain dumb.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Clears The Air On Her Marriage Status And Husband's Cheating by hokafor(m): 6:57am On Apr 05, 2016
Blame the economy for the woman inability to let go of the randy man . To her the man is next to her creator

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Clears The Air On Her Marriage Status And Husband's Cheating by Zehner(f): 7:01am On Apr 05, 2016
freecocoa:
Stup1d doesn't begin to describe you Caro, you shoulda just shut your mouth and continued living with the choice you have made, how dare you make an excuse for a philandering man? Why won't he continue cheating when you sound like this? Rubbish!

You love him my a$$.
you dey mind her undecided see how dumb she sounds. Caro married for money. I don't even want to start on her. I know her wella. Shame won't let her leave her husband. Yeye dey smell
Re: Caroline Danjuma Clears The Air On Her Marriage Status And Husband's Cheating by ICEFLAME419ja(m): 7:18am On Apr 05, 2016
Sunofgod:
She must be neglecting him in the bedroom department....

Or her toto smells like you know who's - grin
lindaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Caroline Danjuma Clears The Air On Her Marriage Status And Husband's Cheating by mapet: 7:19am On Apr 05, 2016
Caroline is simply immature. The biggest mistake she's making is discussing her private affairs in public. She must be unintelligent. has she not learnt the power in silence? right now the whole world knows how vulnerable she is, she's compromised are husband's too. She is not a wise woman at all.....
Re: Caroline Danjuma Clears The Air On Her Marriage Status And Husband's Cheating by mapet: 7:21am On Apr 05, 2016
Zehner:

freecocoa: :
Stup1d doesn't begin to describe you Caro, you shoulda just shut your mouth and continued living with the choice you have made, how dare you make an excuse for a philandering man? Why won't he continue cheating when you sound like this? Rubbish!

You love him my a$$.
you dey mind her undecided see how dumb she sounds. Caro married for money. I don't even want to start on her. I know her wella. Shame won't let her leave her husband. Yeye dey smell

Besides, he wasn't a fresh man.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Clears The Air On Her Marriage Status And Husband's Cheating by patwilly(m): 7:22am On Apr 05, 2016
Daremee:
When she is busy doing photo shots and 24hour makeover pictures advertising her butt, why won't her husband be busy enjoying himself with someone who is not so self obsessed at a restaurant?
There is something missing in this mans life which she is too vain and self centered to provide. The man simply needs companionship and she is too busy in front of the mirror or posing in front of the camera for her next IG self promotion pix.
Why is no one liking this beautiful post. This explains it all!!!
Re: Caroline Danjuma Clears The Air On Her Marriage Status And Husband's Cheating by scorpio2013: 7:24am On Apr 05, 2016
Grow up.
Sunofgod:
She must be neglecting him in the bedroom department....

Or her toto smells like you know who's - grin

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Clears The Air On Her Marriage Status And Husband's Cheating by YelloweWest: 7:42am On Apr 05, 2016
Money does not make a man responsible.
Ladies be warned
Re: Caroline Danjuma Clears The Air On Her Marriage Status And Husband's Cheating by dare2differ: 7:47am On Apr 05, 2016
EgunMogaji:

And the unfortunate thing is that everybody else knows this except for her.
She knows. Most of them do
Re: Caroline Danjuma Clears The Air On Her Marriage Status And Husband's Cheating by dare2differ: 7:48am On Apr 05, 2016
Daremee:
When she is busy doing photo shots and 24hour makeover pictures advertising her butt, why won't her husband be busy enjoying himself with someone who is not so self obsessed at a restaurant?
There is something missing in this mans life which she is too vain and self centered to provide. The man simply needs companionship and she is too busy in front of the mirror or posing in front of the camera for her next IG self promotion pix.
There is nothing missing
Re: Caroline Danjuma Clears The Air On Her Marriage Status And Husband's Cheating by Nobody: 8:04am On Apr 05, 2016
christinie:

'Pele' dear. It is well.

I can't believe that I am agreeing with you Christine. How is MOJ? You've been quite on the political turf. Back to the Danjumas; those calling the lady gold digger are unfair. If you ever desired to marry a man who can provide all your needs, you are a gold digger. And any man who is looking for a working class or businesswoman, he is also a gold digger. What is the big deal if she is in the relationship for money and some love?

2 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Clears The Air On Her Marriage Status And Husband's Cheating by magicfingers009: 8:15am On Apr 05, 2016
You know the part of this whole lie I won't buy is the part that she said "I didn't know who his family was". You're a pathological liar madam. Even if u don't read newspapers (Which shows you're just beautiful but without brains), didn't you try to find out the kinda people he rolled with? Comon spare us the lies

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Clears The Air On Her Marriage Status And Husband's Cheating by christinie(f): 8:17am On Apr 05, 2016
MOJ is fine dear. I was preparing for an examination.

The same people that are urging her to leave the man are the same people that will tell some other wives that marriage is for better for worse.

That lady should not listen to them. Is Obasanjo not married? Did Stella leave him? It was only death that did them apart. He's remarried and you will never hear that woman complain openly about him but we all know he is baby oku. David Mark and Chika Ike have been rumoured to be an item. Did the wife leave him for that?

These people chanting leave! Leave!! Leave!!! Will be the same people to mock her that she can't keep a home if she ever leaves.

kITATITA:

I can't believe that I am agreeing with you Christine. How is MOJ? You've been quite on the political turf. Back to the Danjumas; those calling the lady gold digger are unfair. If you ever desired to marry a man who can provide all your needs, you are a gold digger. And any man who is looking for a working class or businesswoman, he is also a gold digger. What is the big deal if she is in the relationship for money and some love?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caroline Danjuma Clears The Air On Her Marriage Status And Husband's Cheating by christinie(f): 8:18am On Apr 05, 2016
Ok.

Malakh:
Definition of marriage varies from nations to nations,in our institution of Marriage,we have wife,wives and concubines,its different from other nations,Esther's husband wasn't Hebrew, he is not subject to our institution of marriage,He gat rid of Vashti because she was defiant,to the Hebrews,we can't get rid of our wife except she's caught in the act even if she was defiant,to Americans you can divorce a woman based on irreconcilable differences.I'm not concerned about caroline,I just replied that lady because she understood marriage and divorce from the Hebrew perspective and yes according to us she's still a concubine if Danjuma's first wife wasn't caught in the act..
Re: Caroline Danjuma Clears The Air On Her Marriage Status And Husband's Cheating by christinie(f): 8:21am On Apr 05, 2016
Danjuma is from the North though. If you call Caroline a concubine from Hebrew point of view, you must call Esther and Ruth the same.

Let us stop judging people harshly.

Have a good day.

Malakh:
Re: Caroline Danjuma Clears The Air On Her Marriage Status And Husband's Cheating by Malakh: 9:08am On Apr 05, 2016
If you knew anything about the history of we Hebrews,you would know that danjuma and caroline are Hebrews,calling her a concubine is not judging harshly,if I choose to have concubines,that doesn't mean I'm harsh,or make other women think I'm harsh,if a man has wealth,he can have as many women as he wants according to Moses,didn't Solomon have many?,I think you are just being sentimental,Hebrew women and even foreign wives to people like king solomon didn't have a problem being concubines,it's miseducated and indoctrinated women of today that has problems with it,Esther was a queen because Vashti would have been demoted to a common woman after her defiance and Ruth was a wife to Boaz not concubine because her husband had died....
christinie:
Danjuma is from the North though. If you call Caroline a concubine from Hebrew point of view, you must call Esther and Ruth the same.

Let us stop judging people harshly.

Have a good day.

Re: Caroline Danjuma Clears The Air On Her Marriage Status And Husband's Cheating by cap28: 9:25am On Apr 05, 2016
She made her bed now she must lie in it. Did she seriously think that a nigerian billionaire would stay faithful to her in a country like nigeria where u dont have to pay divorce settlement or child support undecided this woman must truly be delusional beyond words. All of a sudden shes a born again christian . These are the consequences of being a gold digger in Nigeria. No guarantee of getting any money out of thr man when it ends. She needs to face up to the fact that he has grown tired of her and wants a younger prettier model. As far as the man is concerned her sell by date has expired. This man views women as toys once hes done playing with you or loses interest you are replaced . No amount of praying will change that. She needs to develop some pride and self respect as there is nothing worse in a mans eyes than a woman with no dignity
Re: Caroline Danjuma Clears The Air On Her Marriage Status And Husband's Cheating by laviecontinue: 9:32am On Apr 05, 2016
How I wish ppl ll think very deeply and put there selfs in others shoes b4 acting,talking,or even b4 making any coment. So many stuffs we do or say to others make me wanna bury my face in shame. Whatever reason she in still in this marriage I think its her choice, her wahala, sending a pic of urself and her hus not cool @all. Go for his money or his cucumber(if u ar getting any thou) grin but just respect yourself.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Clears The Air On Her Marriage Status And Husband's Cheating by freecocoa(f): 9:45am On Apr 05, 2016
LaRoyalHighness:
i see a strong woman!
Men will still blame her for her cheating husband's ways. Mtsheww!
Yes oo! Stay right there and enjoy your husbands money. While you are at that 'Be happy'
Hahaha

More like weakass gold freaking digger.

What is strong in staying g with a man that disrespects you that much? The man no even send her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Drops Savage Comments On Georgina Onuoha's Pics. Blasts Ibinabo / Rita Nzelu’s 14-Year-Old Marriage Has Crashed (Photos) / Mr Ibu Storms Movie Set After Release From Hospital, Fans Jubilate (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.