Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Caroline Danjuma Clears The Air On Her Marriage Status And Husband's Cheating - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caroline Danjuma Clears The Air On Her Marriage Status And Husband's Cheating (40235 Views)

Girl Who "Had 50 Surgery To Look Like Angelina Jolie" Clears The Air / Peter Okoye Clears The Air On Video Of Himself Performing Other Artiste Songs / Mercy Johnson Clears The Snow From Her Car (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caroline Danjuma Clears The Air On Her Marriage Status And Husband's Cheating by freecocoa(f): 9:53am On Apr 05, 2016
Zehner:
you dey mind her undecided see how dumb she sounds. Caro married for money. I don't even want to start on her. I know her wella. Shame won't let her leave her husband. Yeye dey smell
No be small smell o.

I couldn't care less if she wants to stay (wetin be my own) just don't come and be blabbing rubbish of how a woman is supposed to be blah blah blah, just sit in the comfort of your mansion and enjoy your misery, don't tell us all men cheat, that's unacceptable, how can your husband disrespect you so much to the point that his mistress will call and threaten you, yet you sit there and type nonsense excuses for him? Jesu!

Calling her a bimbo is an understatement, nansenz woman. angry

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Clears The Air On Her Marriage Status And Husband's Cheating by tjskii(f): 9:55am On Apr 05, 2016
If to say na abroad she dey, na to divorce the idiot and split half his wealth, but as na naija dem dey, na to turn a blind eye and keep spending his money...

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Clears The Air On Her Marriage Status And Husband's Cheating by vanvick247(m): 9:57am On Apr 05, 2016
Money really conceals a lot. Dis babe is really hurting deep down but she gats keep her cool coz "Ego" is involved o!!

Re: Caroline Danjuma Clears The Air On Her Marriage Status And Husband's Cheating by christinie(f): 10:13am On Apr 05, 2016
Was Ruth boaz's first wife?

Boaz was a full grown man with so much wealth, do you think a man like that was unmarried?

The Bible said that Samuel's father had 2 wives, not one wife and concubine.

Even the Solomon you mentioned had many WIVES and concubines.

The Bible said that men who have more than one wives should not be made bishops/pastors, that means the Bible recognises that such things exist, but says such men shouldn't be Bishops/Ministers.

Caroline's husband was legally divorced before marrying her, that makes her his legal wife. The first wife might have even remarried.

Stop calling a legally married woman a concubine. If she's a concubine, so are Charly boy's wife, late Mariam Babangida, Daisy Danjuma, Oluremi Tinubu, Sisi Abba Folawiyo, Regina Askia, Ibinabo Feberisima, Mercy Johnson, Ibe Kachikwu's 2nd wife, OBJ's present wife, Tonto Dike , Pastor Chris Okotie's 2nd but estranged wife, Bishop (Dr) Chris E. Kwakpowe of the famous Our Daily Manna's wife, Pastor Itua's wife etc.

Let's not judge. Even if we must judge, let's not be selective in our judgement or do you wanna tell me that Rachael the 2nd wife of Jacob was a concubine? God even recognised her offspring more than those of the 1st wife.

Solomon was an offspring of David and Uriah's wife whom he later married.

Mind you I believe and wish men should marry one wife only but where this deed is already done we should not condemn for our ways are different from God's ways.

Thanks.

Malakh:
If you knew anything about the history of we Hebrews,you would know that danjuma and caroline are Hebrews,calling her a concubine is not judging harshly,if I choose to have concubines,that doesn't mean I'm harsh,or make other women think I'm harsh,if a man has wealth,he can have as many women as he wants according to Moses,didn't Solomon have many?,I think you are just being sentimental,Hebrew women and even foreign wives to people like king solomon didn't have a problem being concubines,it's miseducated and indoctrinated women of today that has problems with it,Esther was a queen because Vashti would have been demoted to a common woman after her defiance and Ruth was a wife to Boaz not concubine because her husband had died....

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Clears The Air On Her Marriage Status And Husband's Cheating by blackprowler: 10:35am On Apr 05, 2016
potbelly:
Will she have said all this if the man wasn't a billionaire?

Oh yes! It happens in every class. The middle class men are enjoying it the most. If not for hypocrisy this issue is nothing in Africa - women expect men to have other girls outside and some are even proud their man is sought after and they're the ultimate "owners" of the man. Sadly we're not evolving by ourselves, just copying things from oyibo. I know it's a big deal in Western countries but here: lies! Celebrities are being put through undue stress by mindless and useless people. I don't wish to be a celebrity in this country but if I did become, I would adopt Fela style upfront so that una go shut the f up!
Re: Caroline Danjuma Clears The Air On Her Marriage Status And Husband's Cheating by Lunar2010: 10:37am On Apr 05, 2016
THE RICH ALSO CRY...
Re: Caroline Danjuma Clears The Air On Her Marriage Status And Husband's Cheating by Malakh: 10:40am On Apr 05, 2016
you are xtian, i'm a Hebrew Israelite,so what you believe will be different from mine, when the time comes Isaiah says one man would have seven women as wives,dont wanna reveal my status to you but I know when,where and how it would happen,I'ma see what women with your one man and one wife would say about that,Paul said Bishops,He didnt say anything about deacons and brothers with lesser role to play in the church because as a Bishop having two or more wives will be a distraction from overseeing all the churches and right now we Hebrew dont have any more Bishops we have teachers in various camps,believe what you want but Hebrew men are allowed to have many wives
christinie:

Boaz was a full grown man with so much wealth, do you think a man like that was unmarried?

The Bible said that men who have more than one wives should not be made bishops/pastors, that means the Bible recognises that such things exist, but says such men shouldn't be Bishops/Ministers.

Caroline's husband was legally divorced before marrying her, that makes her his legal wife. The first wife might have even remarried.

Stop calling a legally married woman a concubine. If she's a concubine, so is Charly boy's wife, also late Mariam Babangida, also Daisy Danjuma, Oluremi Tinubu, Sisi Abba Folawiyo, Regina Askia, Ibinabo Feberisima, Mercy Johnson, Ibe Kachikwu's 2nd wife, OBJ's present wife, Tomto Dike , Pastor Chris Okotie's 2nd but estranged wife, Bishop (Dr) Chris E. Kwakpowe of the famous Our Daily Manna, Pastor Itua's wife etc.

Let's not judge. Even if we must jusdge, let's not be selective in our judgement or do you wanna tell me that Rachael the 2nd wife of Jacob was a concubine? God even recognised her offspring more than those of first wives.

Mind you I believe and wish men should marry one wife only but where this deed is already done we should not condemn for our ways are different from God's ways.

Thanks.

Re: Caroline Danjuma Clears The Air On Her Marriage Status And Husband's Cheating by queenfav(f): 10:48am On Apr 05, 2016
Boss13:
For me I think the man has been a serial cheat, but Carolina celebrity status made his escapades go nuclear. Wherever he goes and seen with another woman would make news. He should have Paid himself and his wife some respect by being very discrete. Many rich Nigerian men are serial cheats, but they avoid the news.

On the other hand, women are their worst enemies. Sending Carolina pictures of their intimate affair is nothing but cruelty. I also think Carolina should have avoided social media And kept her marriage low-key because a lot of these female cats were out to make her miserable.

Finally, Danjuma please if you wanna cheat please cheat with sense and use a condom. Know where your priority and responsibility lies and don't allow these women scheme you with emotional stuff because they are deadly. Getting a mistress pregnant is a no-no to the players game. That's plain dumb.
That's it,the way he goes about it is just borderline disrespectful to his wife.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Clears The Air On Her Marriage Status And Husband's Cheating by queenfav(f): 10:57am On Apr 05, 2016
freecocoa:
No be small smell o.

I couldn't care less if she wants to stay (wetin be my own) just don't come and be blabbing rubbish of how a woman is supposed to be blah blah blah, just sit in the comfort of your mansion and enjoy your misery, don't tell us all men cheat, that's unacceptable, how can your husband disrespect you so much to the point that his mistress will call and threaten you, yet you sit there and type nonsense excuses for him? Jesu!

Calling her a bimbo is an understatement, nansenz woman. angry
Thank you!You just said my mind.Marriage is beyond having kids together and cohabiting.The man is obviously acting very single,without any consideration of her feelings.He isn't dating just one girl o,several ones all over the place.To the extent that some have the guts to call her to warn her,and she sees nothing wrong?toh!Who knows what he may have told his mistresses about her.For them to have the guts to even contact her ,means her husband must have portrayed her to be just a woman he lives with,whom he doesn't owe any explanations.No matter what,a man should respect his wife's feelings.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Clears The Air On Her Marriage Status And Husband's Cheating by aleshmotors: 11:14am On Apr 05, 2016
Bloggers like Linda ikeji who find joy in ruining people marriage should read ds
Re: Caroline Danjuma Clears The Air On Her Marriage Status And Husband's Cheating by Tinyemeka(m): 11:22am On Apr 05, 2016
EgunMogaji:

And the unfortunate thing is that everybody else knows this except for her.

They never learn.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Clears The Air On Her Marriage Status And Husband's Cheating by Hakeem3(m): 11:29am On Apr 05, 2016
Women and their love for money.. This is what they will continu to get wen they chose to love their grandpa's mate for money and fame.. Oya enjoy ur money and continue to suffer inside ...after all no b onli u go chop d money make ur type sf join chop.. Cos dere is Enof to trow away. Imagine she dint even get to knw Danjuma's family bfor rushing into marriage oll for wealth.. Smh for som girls sha
Re: Caroline Danjuma Clears The Air On Her Marriage Status And Husband's Cheating by ATinaC(f): 11:34am On Apr 05, 2016
Tales of a hurting wife. Well, she's still there bc of what she's gaining.....money......
Re: Caroline Danjuma Clears The Air On Her Marriage Status And Husband's Cheating by Wazobia12(m): 12:29pm On Apr 05, 2016
creamylicious:
Women dey try sha..... Too many mouths have kissed your husband, enough MouthAction from different species of ladies, anal sex come join am, banging of different kinds and then he comes home to his faithful wife........ Why was I Created a woman sef?

Wait who is in your dp sad
Re: Caroline Danjuma Clears The Air On Her Marriage Status And Husband's Cheating by Favolly(f): 1:10pm On Apr 05, 2016
Who started this 'All men cheat' phrase? Really?? And what do women do? Deal with it for the rest of their lives?

What have women subjected themselves to? Madam, is this what you teach your sons and daughters? At this pace, the next generation would legalize cheating...

It's really sad that she went into marriage with the notion that all men cheat and had to live that reality. Even more sad, a man that has exposed his wife to so much social media abuse from his escapades. There's more to being a man than being a 'good father'

It is well

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Clears The Air On Her Marriage Status And Husband's Cheating by Nobody: 1:16pm On Apr 05, 2016
christinie:

Stop calling a legally married woman a concubine. If she's a concubine, so is Charly boy's wife, also late Mariam Babangida, also Daisy Danjuma, Oluremi Tinubu, Sisi Abba Folawiyo, Regina Askia, Ibinabo Feberisima, Mercy Johnson, Ibe Kachikwu's 2nd wife, OBJ's present wife, Tomto Dike , Pastor Chris Okotie's 2nd but estranged wife, Bishop (Dr) Chris E. Kwakpowe of the famous Our Daily Manna, Pastor Itua's wife etc.

Let's not judge. Even if we must jusdge, let's not be selective in our judgement or do you wanna tell me that Rachael the 2nd wife of Jacob was a concubine? God even recognised her offspring more than those of first wives.

Thanks.

God bless you.. People condemning her especially women are pure Hypocrites. If they were in her shoes they won't move an inch oo.. They are there castigating her that she should divorce her husband.. Wicked people.. When she divorce nw, only them go still call her names say she's old cargo... A beg nlders fear God.
Well I blame her for posting such long epistle about her marriage.. No one cares, the only thing people care about is fvcking her marriage up.. She get time to explain and fckng concubines that don't wish her well or want her to divorce.. Should go and hug transformer.
It's not a crime to marry a divorced rich man.. Neither is it her fault, she's extremely pretty..
Honestly she get time to listen to haters..
Bad Belle people should leave her alone to continue enjoying her marriage the way she sees it fit.
Alot of married men cheat, poor, average and rich.. And their wives place blind eyes to their cheating ways and focus on their kids.. So it's not awkward or strange if she does the same thing..and if she's coping with such marriage with ease.
People wicked sha sad

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Clears The Air On Her Marriage Status And Husband's Cheating by creamylicious(f): 1:18pm On Apr 05, 2016
Wazobia12:

Wait who is in your dp sad
my girlfriend
Re: Caroline Danjuma Clears The Air On Her Marriage Status And Husband's Cheating by Wazobia12(m): 1:20pm On Apr 05, 2016
creamylicious:
my girlfriend

Lol well played miss well played grin
Re: Caroline Danjuma Clears The Air On Her Marriage Status And Husband's Cheating by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 4:46pm On Apr 05, 2016
Malakh:
She can be considered a concubine and you are right,he is still married to the first wife,

Very true

Malakh:

you speak like someone schooled by Hebrews

smiley Not exactly
Re: Caroline Danjuma Clears The Air On Her Marriage Status And Husband's Cheating by christinie(f): 6:27pm On Apr 05, 2016
[b]so true. If she's married to a poor man now they will bless her for coping with the marriage and ask her to endure more for her kids and tell her how marriage is for better for worse. People are mean.

Some of them forgive ordinary boyfriend for cheating but expect her to leave her legally we'd husband because they sent her his cheating pictures.

Babe pay them no attention, a lot of them are envious of you.

/b]
Amelian:

God bless you.. People condemning her especially women are pure Hypocrites. If they were in her shoes they won't move an inch oo.. They are there castigating her that she should divorce her husband.. Wicked people.. When she divorce nw, only them go still call her names say she's old cargo... A beg nlders fear God.
Well I blame her for posting such long epistle about her marriage.. No one cares, the only thing people care about is fvcking her marriage up.. She get time to explain and fckng concubines that don't wish her well or want her to divorce.. Should go and hug transformer.
It's not a crime to marry a divorced rich man.. Neither is it her fault, she's extremely pretty..
Bad Belle people should leave her alone to continue enjoying her marriage the way she sees it fit.
Alot of married men cheat, poor, average and rich.. And their wives place blind eyes to their cheating ways and focus on their kids.. So it's not awkward or strange if she does the same thing..and if she's coping with such marriage with ease.
People wicked sha sad
Re: Caroline Danjuma Clears The Air On Her Marriage Status And Husband's Cheating by freecocoa(f): 6:34pm On Apr 05, 2016
Amelian:

People wicked sha sad
Ain't nobody concerned about her divorcing him or not, the outrage is on having the nerves to try and justify his actions,by saying that all men cheat, what gave her the right to say so?
Re: Caroline Danjuma Clears The Air On Her Marriage Status And Husband's Cheating by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 05, 2016
freecocoa:
Ain't nobody concerned about her divorcing him or not, the outrage is on having the nerves to try and justify his actions,by saying that all men cheat, what gave her the right to say so?

If u read what other people are saying here? Majority are clamoring she should divorce him because he cheats, while some are angry saying why did she generalise that all men cheat. Well, not all men cheat but most men cheats, and Nigerian women are famous in bearing and accepting a cheating man, whether poor or rich.. Most women in Nija also forgive and continue with the marriage like nothing happened.. It's unfortunate sha, but that's most men. Assuming she's not a celeb and her husband is not famous, only close family members and close friends for know say he cheats.
Some married men even have lovers on the same street with their wife and kids.. It's a known thing... So let's not even start, pls.
At Least her own marriage better pass some people own...
Money he no go drop!
Affection, mbanu!
To even stay house sef, na problem
And yea, some married women the husband's concubines do threaten them...
Cheating in most marriages is now so appalling, one begins to wonder and the wife will sit down there, suffering in silence , while some confide in best friends or family.
What a pity sad
Re: Caroline Danjuma Clears The Air On Her Marriage Status And Husband's Cheating by justmenoni: 7:59pm On Apr 05, 2016
How this [b]lady[/b]girl dey get time for her family sef ? Oh I Don forget sey her husband na bigman so dem go get alot of helps(nanny,bedmates,S** gardeners and compound gardener's)
Re: Caroline Danjuma Clears The Air On Her Marriage Status And Husband's Cheating by holyfather(m): 11:46pm On Apr 05, 2016
PaulKillerman:
no sire, she does, when money is involved.....
Heck is money everything?
I can't believe you just said that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rita Nzelu’s 14-Year-Old Marriage Has Crashed (Photos) / ₦1.8b: Hamza Koudeih House Rent Will Buy 100 Toyota Corollas / Peter And Paul Are P Square Not Jude - Peter Okoye Rants On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.