Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,518 members, 7,823,226 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Join The Wining Team - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Join The Wining Team (451 Views)

How To Join The U.S. Army If You Are Not A Citizen Of U.S. / Why You Should Join The Nigeria Police Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Join The Wining Team by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 04, 2016
Hello I know must of you have heard stories about Oriflame cosmetic company what you don't know is my oriflame team.In my team we are a family we take care of each other. Join my team today and see what we call a team because for you to succeed in any networking business you need a team a very strong one join my team now and participate in my team monthly challenge where you get the chance to win 10,000 naira cash price free from your up line.Also you get the chance to win fantastic product worth 5k free.join my team and get free product samples,skin testers,customised shirt,pen,mugs,sunshades,bags, umbrella,belt and lots more just by joining my team.Contact us on 08031196360
08051584070 or email us at specialnah@gmail.com thank you or simply click on the link and register for free http://ng.oriflame.com/business-opportunity/become-consultant?potentialsponsor=32450
Re: Join The Wining Team by IGALA4LIFE(m): 9:01pm On Apr 04, 2016
I HAVE BEEN HEARING ABOUT THIS FOR LONG. HOW DOES IT WORK? PLS DETAILS @MADAKIMUHMMED@GMAIL.COM TANX

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Great Book Can Employ You!!! / How To Become An Entrepreneur When You Graduate / According To A Facebook :reported The Arrest Of A Lady Named Motunrayo Ritualist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.