Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,669 members, 7,837,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Henry Ikem-Obih Tours Filling Stations In Abuja, Nigerians Mock Him (pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Henry Ikem-Obih Tours Filling Stations In Abuja, Nigerians Mock Him (pics (38956 Views)

Nigerians Mock Robert Mugabe, Rochas Okorocha & "The Statue" On Twitter / Is This The Tallest Nigerian Soldier? See What Buhari Did When He Met Him (Pics) / Nigerians Mock Tinubu For Blasting Kachikwu Instead Of PMB Over Petrol Scarcity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Henry Ikem-Obih Tours Filling Stations In Abuja, Nigerians Mock Him (pics by evy1(m): 9:39am On Apr 05, 2016
grin grin grin Na to get gf wey dey work for filling station sure pass oo..

1 Like

Re: Henry Ikem-Obih Tours Filling Stations In Abuja, Nigerians Mock Him (pics by udy4real(m): 9:40am On Apr 05, 2016
opribo:
Was there no one with q good catapult to aim that his 'gorimapa'. Next time he will think twice before coming out to make mockery of himself. Where was he all through the weekend people were suffering for lack of fuel.

Is there fuel now?
Re: Henry Ikem-Obih Tours Filling Stations In Abuja, Nigerians Mock Him (pics by TheAdvocate(m): 9:43am On Apr 05, 2016
nnachukz:
When will bubu do his own tour to ascertain the situation of things?

He is doing that from the air grin
Re: Henry Ikem-Obih Tours Filling Stations In Abuja, Nigerians Mock Him (pics by PROPHETmichael: 9:45am On Apr 05, 2016
grin

2 Likes

Re: Henry Ikem-Obih Tours Filling Stations In Abuja, Nigerians Mock Him (pics by repogirl(f): 9:45am On Apr 05, 2016
Is it because people criticised Boooohari for not visiting Agatu that the NNPC director thinks visiting filling stations will ease Nigerians pain?

I dont just understand these people sha.
Re: Henry Ikem-Obih Tours Filling Stations In Abuja, Nigerians Mock Him (pics by onatisi(m): 9:50am On Apr 05, 2016
Pidggin:
Deziani is the best Petroleum minister this country ever had
"you don't value what you have ,until you have lost it"
. onatisi

2 Likes

Re: Henry Ikem-Obih Tours Filling Stations In Abuja, Nigerians Mock Him (pics by onatisi(m): 9:52am On Apr 05, 2016
TheAdvocate:

He is doing that from the air grin
Actually,Nigeria needs two presidents now, we already have a flying president in buhari now we need a sitting president that will sit down and get the job done.
Re: Henry Ikem-Obih Tours Filling Stations In Abuja, Nigerians Mock Him (pics by Nobody: 9:55am On Apr 05, 2016
okoro4:
Nigerians insatiable
otondo! I bought fuel 175 today, u are here making noise
Re: Henry Ikem-Obih Tours Filling Stations In Abuja, Nigerians Mock Him (pics by justjify(m): 9:56am On Apr 05, 2016
Flexherbal:
Who will go around in Edo?
Ask the comrade governor to do that, he is more than capable grin
Re: Henry Ikem-Obih Tours Filling Stations In Abuja, Nigerians Mock Him (pics by kaycodes: 10:00am On Apr 05, 2016
DrLee:
frustration is already setting in.
Now we know Diezani really tried

I beg to differ

In 2014 precisely around February 16th fuel scarcity began, and it lasted for almost 3 months. My friends wedding fell during that period he bought fuel for almost 500 per ltr in Lagos.

The problem with Nigerians is we forget easily and start the blame game. We don't do objective analysis so we're always quick to jump into conclusion.

The downstream sector is wrought with the highest level of fraud, marketers and govt agencies collude to make the situation worse.

With reference to 2014, what happened in PH specifically, was an arrangement between independent importers to only sell fuel to marketers in a monopolistic arrangement. Even when all depot had products what they did was only one would sell to marketers at a time, thereby making the scarcity to last longer.

DPR on the other hand cannot compel these depot to sell the fuel due to reasons best known to them. Either by our faulty regulatory laws, or by collecting bribes to let the depot have their way.

It got so bad one day when a DPR official insisted on buying fuel at 97 naira, that I asked him to go to the depot to get it at that price. He threatened to seal the station and I asked him to proceed, only for him to call his boss, but fortunately he was someone I knew.

We have a country, where Nigerians are their own worst problems, Deziani didn't do shit, the system is still the same. We just forget easily.

1 Like

Re: Henry Ikem-Obih Tours Filling Stations In Abuja, Nigerians Mock Him (pics by BabaOneChance: 10:01am On Apr 05, 2016
Please, eberybody should calm down while we "technically" handle za kwuorrent fetrol scarcity situation. Haba! It's just one year in oppice por za new administration and you are already barking like bingos. Shut uf and enjuay za chanji...Shegeya! angry

1 Like

Re: Henry Ikem-Obih Tours Filling Stations In Abuja, Nigerians Mock Him (pics by GenLiberty(m): 10:03am On Apr 05, 2016
Chai!!!
The Thunder way go fire you get Heat rashes..

Re: Henry Ikem-Obih Tours Filling Stations In Abuja, Nigerians Mock Him (pics by McXponent(m): 10:05am On Apr 05, 2016
So? When he tour finish... Wetin come happen?
Re: Henry Ikem-Obih Tours Filling Stations In Abuja, Nigerians Mock Him (pics by Ijaya123: 10:06am On Apr 05, 2016
Aegon:
So now you must appreciate Deziani despite all the bad propaganda against her, Nigerians never suffered like this. We just made the Guinness book of records.

If you have short memories, others don't. I remember fuel selling for N400 last year April when practically almost all business from banks to telecoms to airlines shut down operations.

That was when we made Guinness Book of Records for ineptitude governance under the leadership of some people's hero.

The internationally acclaimed Ineffectual Buffoon.
Re: Henry Ikem-Obih Tours Filling Stations In Abuja, Nigerians Mock Him (pics by kaycodes: 10:09am On Apr 05, 2016
Ijaya123:

If you have short memories, others don't. I remember fuel selling for N400 last year April when practically almost all business from banks to telecoms to airlines shut down operations. That was when we made Guinness Book of Records.

Thank you sir, you have said it all

The hypocrisy of most Nigerians is alarming when real issues are being discussed.

That's why our politicians keep playing on our intelligence, by using sentiments to swing votes in their favour.

1 Like

Re: Henry Ikem-Obih Tours Filling Stations In Abuja, Nigerians Mock Him (pics by sinistermind(m): 10:14am On Apr 05, 2016
I guess all everyone that commented on twitter are "IPOB" youths. And it was a year ago dis people were shouting sai baba... I laugh in Igbo mixed with Yoruba.
Re: Henry Ikem-Obih Tours Filling Stations In Abuja, Nigerians Mock Him (pics by tunaguy(m): 10:16am On Apr 05, 2016
Ijaya123:

If you have short memories, others don't. I remember fuel selling for N400 last year April when practically almost all business from banks to telecoms to airlines shut down operations.

That was when we made Guinness Book of Records for ineptitude governance under the leadership of some people's hero.

i liter sold for 1 k black market
Re: Henry Ikem-Obih Tours Filling Stations In Abuja, Nigerians Mock Him (pics by Ijaya123: 10:19am On Apr 05, 2016
tunaguy:
i liter sold for 1 k black market

In your dreams, and you bought it I guess?
Re: Henry Ikem-Obih Tours Filling Stations In Abuja, Nigerians Mock Him (pics by petkoffdrake2(m): 10:23am On Apr 05, 2016
Buhari is using una ... He increase d fuel price or told DAT zombie to increase it so as to recover money from u Nigerians to fill in d gap of d economy... Thereby pocketing some of d looted once smiley
Re: Henry Ikem-Obih Tours Filling Stations In Abuja, Nigerians Mock Him (pics by drss(m): 10:24am On Apr 05, 2016
maximunimpact:
Junior Petroleum minister Ibe Kachikwu was himself a few days ago when he said he is not a magician, Nigerians rained abuses on him and bullied him to submission. Now the NNPC chieftain learned from that saga and decided to play the humble guy, but what did he get? same thing his boss got! the lesson here is that nobody can ever please the masses no matter how hard he tries, i honestly prefer a Kachikwu kind of guy who is blunt. Earlier Nigerians accept the previous position of the junior minister that fuel scarcity will last longer, than taking April 7 date that is unrealistic, the better for all of us. What i know in this scarcity saga is that the product is surplus, but there is a breach in its distribution which can be attributed to policy makers being headstrong, this will all go away whenever they soften a bit on a stand that is hurting all Nigerians now.
u dont even know wat u ar saying.

Re: Henry Ikem-Obih Tours Filling Stations In Abuja, Nigerians Mock Him (pics by petkoffdrake2(m): 10:26am On Apr 05, 2016
Ijaya123:

U can Lie!?? smiley
Re: Henry Ikem-Obih Tours Filling Stations In Abuja, Nigerians Mock Him (pics by Ijaya123: 10:30am On Apr 05, 2016
petkoffdrake2:

U can Lie!?? smiley

O yee of short memories...
Re: Henry Ikem-Obih Tours Filling Stations In Abuja, Nigerians Mock Him (pics by ridwanayo(m): 10:32am On Apr 05, 2016
Atleast he tours petrol station,while our bubble gum president tours d world,its like apshit are punch of tourist

Mtn bonanza:u can be a lucky winner of 10million .text junkering nd bubu next destination to 212 nd u win
Re: Henry Ikem-Obih Tours Filling Stations In Abuja, Nigerians Mock Him (pics by uchennaq(m): 10:36am On Apr 05, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Henry Ikem-Obih Tours Filling Stations In Abuja, Nigerians Mock Him (pics by ruggedtimi(m): 10:48am On Apr 05, 2016
I work at pH nnpc refinery depot, I can testify DAT we HV been loading PMS since Jan minimum of 30trucks everyday. yet dere is still fuel scarcity. I don't undstnd why
Re: Henry Ikem-Obih Tours Filling Stations In Abuja, Nigerians Mock Him (pics by 1miccza: 10:57am On Apr 05, 2016
maximunimpact:
Junior Petroleum minister Ibe Kachikwu was himself a few days ago when he said he is not a magician, Nigerians rained abuses on him and bullied him to submission. Now the NNPC chieftain learned from that saga and decided to play the humble guy, but what did he get? same thing his boss got! the lesson here is that nobody can ever please the masses no matter how hard he tries, i honestly prefer a Kachikwu kind of guy who is blunt. Earlier Nigerians accept the previous position of the junior minister that fuel scarcity will last longer, than taking April 7 date that is unrealistic, the better for all of us. What i know in this scarcity saga is that the product is surplus, but there is a breach in its distribution which can be attributed to policy makers being headstrong, this will all go away whenever they soften a bit on a stand that is hurting all Nigerians now.

On the contrary mister what you are seeing and reading from Nigerians is the frustration and suffering that they are going through each day for every sickening principle and decision that this government make..
Re: Henry Ikem-Obih Tours Filling Stations In Abuja, Nigerians Mock Him (pics by klax(m): 10:57am On Apr 05, 2016
Pls guys is this administration cursed to be touring In life someone need to be careful as to who follows you and what are their symbol or logo because when buhari supporters were trekking from Lagos to Abuja from Yola to Dubai from Dubai to Afghanistan we are thought it was a fun or show of solidarity nit known then it's a curse on APC and buhari pls follow the way buhari travels from pillar to post and never bother about fuel scarcity nor lack of electricity neither bad security and economy situation.

Look at all his ministers touring from one pillar to post and nothing to offer even look at all governors in APC states same touring curse even their wives and kids the few I know are walking around like a mad people everywhere no rest pls check these you will understand what I'm saying. I'm speaking from reality just take your time to do follow up all APC members are even under the spell a very good friend of mine is a victim he is a die apc but since buhari took power this guy has be travelling around, walking around leave his business and even his family and just keep walking around to the extend his mother seeking the face of God for this sudden demonic change in him.

Hhhmmmm.....it may sound funny just do your research to confirm the truth. APC could be very diabolic party.
Re: Henry Ikem-Obih Tours Filling Stations In Abuja, Nigerians Mock Him (pics by 1miccza: 11:02am On Apr 05, 2016
kaycodes:

I beg to differ

In 2014 precisely around February 16th fuel scarcity began, and it lasted for almost 3 months. My friends wedding fell during that period he bought fuel for almost 500 per ltr in Lagos.

The problem with Nigerians is we forget easily and start the blame game. We don't do objective analysis so we're always quick to jump into conclusion.

The downstream sector is wrought with the highest level of fraud, marketers and govt agencies collude to make the situation worse.

With reference to 2014, what happened in PH specifically, was an arrangement between independent importers to only sell fuel to marketers in a monopolistic arrangement. Even when all depot had products what they did was only one would sell to marketers at a time, thereby making the scarcity to last longer.

DPR on the other hand cannot compel these depot to sell the fuel due to reasons best known to them. Either by our faulty regulatory laws, or by collecting bribes to let the depot have their way.

It got so bad one day when a DPR official insisted on buying fuel at 97 naira, that I asked him to go to the depot to get it at that price. He threatened to seal the station and I asked him to proceed, only for him to call his boss, but fortunately he was someone I knew.

We have a country, where Nigerians are their own worst problems, Deziani didn't do shit, the system is still the same. We just forget easily.

Don't woRry,this one will last for 5. or 6 months so that this government would now be the same as the last one..
Re: Henry Ikem-Obih Tours Filling Stations In Abuja, Nigerians Mock Him (pics by inchristalone12(m): 11:02am On Apr 05, 2016
Hello sir Ikem, your surname is ikem-obi not ikem-obih. Where is the 'h' coming from? Please remove it and behave like a strong Igbo man that you are. I bu ezigbo onye Igbo!
Re: Henry Ikem-Obih Tours Filling Stations In Abuja, Nigerians Mock Him (pics by lohresloco: 11:20am On Apr 05, 2016
Nigerians don't want all that drama, grammar and theatrics, we just want fuel, anything short of that will be seen as a complete show of buffoon-ry
maximunimpact:
Re: Henry Ikem-Obih Tours Filling Stations In Abuja, Nigerians Mock Him (pics by idupaul: 11:23am On Apr 05, 2016
mankan2k7:
Do d needful and stop playing to d gallery.

We are dealing with insensitive government

I bought a litre of petrol today for #220 with a lot of thanks to d seller cos he sold to me at a cheapest price compares to others

220 naira? That guy must be Ur relative ooo.....I beg one woman to sell at 300 naira a litre and I ended being insulted

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Badaru's Daughter Aisha, Weds (Photos) / Aisha Yesufu Blasts Rotimi Amaechi For Denying Kidnappers' Attack / FIRS Retires All Directors Who Have Served For Eight Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.