Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Naira Might Be Devalued This Month - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira Might Be Devalued This Month (1173 Views)

This Is How To Make Your First $15,000 This Month...free Guide...i Did You Can / All Time Low Google Adsense Daily Earnings This Month, What Could Be Wrong? / Naira Finally Devalued To N290/$ By Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naira Might Be Devalued This Month by mekaboy(m): 10:51pm On Apr 04, 2016
Buhari who knows little nothing about economics thinks the economy can be run by hard man. That's why he delayed to appoint ministers with hope that the world will be waiting for him.

He believes world leaders deal on sentiments. That ones he tells them he is not corrupt they will help Nigeria. Unfortunately , they don't care if you are corrupt or not as long as u submit and let them.win or at least have a win win situation where all parties gain.

That Obama is praising him does not mean he will sacrifice the interest of the US to please buhari.

He believes the problem of Nigeria is that money is not circulating. So he wants to bring out about 350 billion which will disappear and people start to cry again.

You shut foriegn investors out and expect foriegn currency to come in.

Now u have a budget you plan to borrow from the people that asked u to devalue.

NNPC can't supply the nations petrol demand because they have stopped importers. You won't allow importers access to forex but u want them to sell 87.

We are spending $1 billion dollars monthly from the 27 billion left.

Can we survive the pressure. ?

1 Like

Re: Naira Might Be Devalued This Month by olorunda68: 11:19pm On Apr 04, 2016
sorry
Re: Naira Might Be Devalued This Month by olorunda68: 11:23pm On Apr 04, 2016
grin are you having a discussion with someone or yourself?
Re: Naira Might Be Devalued This Month by Nobody: 12:20am On Apr 05, 2016
smiley
Re: Naira Might Be Devalued This Month by SamuelAnyawu(m): 12:23am On Apr 05, 2016
I'm not in support of APC policies and propaganda as a core PDP loyalist...
But I support APC on "No Devaluation"

1 Like

Re: Naira Might Be Devalued This Month by dikeigbo2(m): 12:45am On Apr 05, 2016
Holy moses shocked
Re: Naira Might Be Devalued This Month by mekaboy(m): 12:52am On Apr 05, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
I'm not in support of APC policies and propaganda as a core PDP loyalist...

But I support APC on "No Devaluation"

Saying no devaluation is one thing, having the capacity to withstand the effect of no devaluation is another.

How long will be buy fuel at 220 ? or how long will govt pay subsidy?

How many more people have to loose their jobs?

1 Like

Re: Naira Might Be Devalued This Month by Nobody: 1:36am On Apr 05, 2016
Have you convinced Buhari of the merits of devaluation?
Re: Naira Might Be Devalued This Month by SamuelAnyawu(m): 1:59am On Apr 05, 2016
mekaboy:

Saying no devaluation is one thing, having the capacity to withstand the effect of no devaluation is another.

How long will be buy fuel at 220 ? or how long will govt pay subsidy?

How many more people have to loose their jobs?

Loosing jobs has been happening all over oil dependent countries Bro.. its now all on the shoulders of the government to invest in Agriculture because that's the biggest economy game changer....

But I doubt if PMB got the capacity to do this.
Re: Naira Might Be Devalued This Month by Nobody: 3:52am On Apr 05, 2016
Waiting for Buarri to devalue the naira..

1 Like

Re: Naira Might Be Devalued This Month by mekaboy(m): 7:56am On Apr 05, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

Loosing jobs has been happening all over oil dependent countries Bro.. its now all on the shoulders of the government to invest in Agriculture because that's the biggest economy game changer....

But I doubt if PMB got the capacity to do this.

Investing in agriculture goes beyond giving out seeds and small loans. It must be mechanised. How many farmers can afford that?

What about access roads?

How do you tackled the waste from lack of storage and processing?

Won't the machines be bought with foreign currency?

What about the packaging raw materials?

How long will it take to put all this is place . Other countries suffering job losses as a result in oil have some kind of welfare and insurance for their citizens .What does Nigeria have for hers ? Fuel scarcity and increase in electricity tariff etc.
Re: Naira Might Be Devalued This Month by mekaboy(m): 11:29pm On May 12, 2016
olorunda68:
grin are you having a discussion with someone or yourself?

I hope u can see the clear picture now.

1 Like

Re: Naira Might Be Devalued This Month by mekaboy(m): 8:53pm On May 24, 2016
olorunda68:
sorry
U done dey confirm the story.

(1) (Reply)

Become An Online Tutor And Start Making Money. / Get Up To 60 Euros Worth Of Ecoins Free / How Can I Make Money From Waste Bottle Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.