Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,207 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

List Of Nigerian Celebrities Who Hate Linda Ikeji - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / List Of Nigerian Celebrities Who Hate Linda Ikeji (1512 Views)

The 5 Reasons Why I Hate Linda Ikeji's Social / 12 Celebrities Who Hate Linda Ikeji & Have Called Her Out / Top 5 Celebs Who Hate Linda Ikeji (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Nigerian Celebrities Who Hate Linda Ikeji by andertoph(m): 3:19am On Apr 05, 2016
Read about the Nigerian
celebrities who have a thing or two against
popular blogger
Linda Ikeji.

Popular blogger Linda Ikeji, 35, is one of the most celebrated women in Nigeria and one of thetmost hated.

Any news about
her stirs up some
controversy or the other.
Her Banana Island
mansion trended for days and her Birkin bags
fiasco was the talk of the town for days and NOW 'The war between Linda ikeji and Wizkid is now the most trend celebrities news in Nigeria.

While she has
celebrities who like
her, it is no surprise
that there are more
than a few celebrities who hate her.

Below is a list of the top 5 celebrities who cannot stand Linda
Ikeji’s guts.

1) Toke Makinwa
The OAP and Linda
Ikeji clashed in 2012
when Toke Makinwa
went on air and said
the blogger was not
a role model. “I don’t
think Linda Ikeji is a
role model. She’s a
gossiper, She sells gossip” said Toke Makinwa. The blogger
clapped back with a
long and detailed
post of how she has
never had sex with
men just to get ahead in life.

In an interview with
Nigerian website 360
Nobs Toke Makinwa
responded to Ikeji’s
sly jab by saying “I’m
not the person who
will come on here and
give you ‘I was once
a girl who had no
shoes, who never
dated anyone, and
now I help the guy on
Ajose-Adeogun to
pay his school fees.’
What I do for people
who come up to me
to ask me for help or
come up to me to
ask me to inspire
them is between
myself and the person.”

2) 9ice
The ‘Alapomeji’
singer is not a fan of
Linda Ikeji and he lets
the world know. A
few days ago he
released the song
‘At the moment’ which
took shots at the
blogger. In 2013 9ice
also warned bloggers
including Linda Ikeji
not to post his songs
for free online. “I will
kill… I will fight anybody that dares put my song on the Internet for
free!,where was
Linda Ikeji when I was out with my first album, Linda Ikeji who are you, I
don't even know her,
Linda Ikeji if you are
expecting a dime
from me, fa fa foul,
You pay me before
you upload my
music," the singer
said in a video published online.

3) Wizkid
The ‘Ojuelegba’
singer surely does
not like Ms. Linda
Ikeji. It all started
after Linda Ikeji’s bag
drama. Wizkid shared
an article about Linda
Ikeji suffering from
poverty mentality and now the beef trending now is the 'house rent issue and wizkid age by Linda and Smelling V@gina by wizkid' infact DAVIDO has join Wizkid in the game.

Linda Ikeji hit back by
subbing the star that
he is a deadbeat
father. Wizkid went
on an overdrive and >>>CONTINUE AND VIEW MORE LIST ON >>>https://uzopedia./2016/03/28/uzomediaxclusive-5-celebs-who-hate-linda-ikeji/
Re: List Of Nigerian Celebrities Who Hate Linda Ikeji by hollypagan: 3:41am On Apr 05, 2016
She don't care God loves her more than everything,to hell with them ,I love you dear
Re: List Of Nigerian Celebrities Who Hate Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 4:15am On Apr 05, 2016
Lol
I'm short of words but I will rather make friends.
Re: List Of Nigerian Celebrities Who Hate Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 5:52am On Apr 05, 2016
Though I am not a fan of hers, but she cares less.
Re: List Of Nigerian Celebrities Who Hate Linda Ikeji by NOBODYY: 7:07am On Apr 05, 2016
Olamide hates her too
Re: List Of Nigerian Celebrities Who Hate Linda Ikeji by NobleAngell(f): 9:11am On Apr 05, 2016
Linda is a blogger and you ain't supposed to like her. That's her source of livelihood.
Re: List Of Nigerian Celebrities Who Hate Linda Ikeji by doyinisaac(m): 9:14am On Apr 05, 2016
hollypagan:
She don't care God loves her more than everything,to hell with them ,I love you dear
The same person mentioning GOD the same person sending people to hell...hello sir,you are a hypocrite.....
Re: List Of Nigerian Celebrities Who Hate Linda Ikeji by doyinisaac(m): 9:15am On Apr 05, 2016
NobleAngell:
Linda is a blogger and you ain't supposed to like her. That's her source of livelihood.
But I know top bloggers in the world that people love so much,so??
Re: List Of Nigerian Celebrities Who Hate Linda Ikeji by doyinisaac(m): 9:15am On Apr 05, 2016
jcmaiah:
Though I am not a fan of hers, but she cares less.
Are you her mouthpiece??
Re: List Of Nigerian Celebrities Who Hate Linda Ikeji by Menace2Society(m): 9:36am On Apr 05, 2016
Gay guys love Linda grin

(1) (Reply)

Munachi Abii Gets Her Fake Eyebrows / UNBELIEVABLE: Chinese Scientists Change Sheep Colour To Pink (pic) / My Nudity Is To Testify To God, Inspire People – Kaffy Defends Nude Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.