Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Oge Okoye And Her Banging Self In Body Hugging Dress - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oge Okoye And Her Banging Self In Body Hugging Dress (44447 Views)

Oge Okoye Wears Cultural Bra As "Princess Adaku" On Set / Laura Ikeji Dazzles In Black, Gold Sequined Figure-Hugging Dress For Book Launch / Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oge Okoye And Her Banging Self In Body Hugging Dress by Xodiq(m): 5:09pm On Apr 05, 2016
How dis yansh wan take give person fuel and light ..............mtcheeeeww.

Abeg Oge Park that yansh go one side.
Re: Oge Okoye And Her Banging Self In Body Hugging Dress by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 05, 2016
Beautiful.
Re: Oge Okoye And Her Banging Self In Body Hugging Dress by Lexusgs430: 5:12pm On Apr 05, 2016
Why is she showing her Ikebe unsuper?

1 Like

Re: Oge Okoye And Her Banging Self In Body Hugging Dress by AreaFada2: 5:25pm On Apr 05, 2016
What is with women showing rear pictures these day?

Imagine men wearing tight-fitting pants to accentuate their blokos cheesy grin

I can imagine ladies shouting "indecent exposure, pervert". shocked
Re: Oge Okoye And Her Banging Self In Body Hugging Dress by MKO4ever(m): 5:29pm On Apr 05, 2016
Not all that glitters is gold
Most of the things you see on women are "fake"
I heard about something called "Butt Lifter"
Most of the ladies here will understand what I am talking about

1 Like

Re: Oge Okoye And Her Banging Self In Body Hugging Dress by Controversialad: 5:32pm On Apr 05, 2016
Amebo[sup][/sup] cry
Re: Oge Okoye And Her Banging Self In Body Hugging Dress by olarhtunji(m): 5:47pm On Apr 05, 2016
d only thing banging in that picture is d tiled floor....
Re: Oge Okoye And Her Banging Self In Body Hugging Dress by merits(m): 5:51pm On Apr 05, 2016
. cryrubbish mess,mess yansh.
Re: Oge Okoye And Her Banging Self In Body Hugging Dress by lonelydora: 5:54pm On Apr 05, 2016
Butt pad, i guess. She never had it this big.
Re: Oge Okoye And Her Banging Self In Body Hugging Dress by sinaj(f): 6:00pm On Apr 05, 2016
Eyepencil:

Is that big to you?
she use to b flat na.

Diz nyash surprise me
Re: Oge Okoye And Her Banging Self In Body Hugging Dress by Eyepencil: 6:07pm On Apr 05, 2016
sinaj:
she use to b flat na.
Diz nyash surprise me
Lols...cheesy You're not serious. btw, am yet to see urs cheesy how big is yours?
Re: Oge Okoye And Her Banging Self In Body Hugging Dress by limitless777(m): 6:12pm On Apr 05, 2016
kitty kat on my mind. really.
Re: Oge Okoye And Her Banging Self In Body Hugging Dress by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 05, 2016
what is 'big' in that her butt?
sinaj:
Didn't knw her butt is diz big lipsrsealed

Nice pic
Re: Oge Okoye And Her Banging Self In Body Hugging Dress by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 05, 2016
where is the big yansh?
cruzita:
undecided which day Oge come get yansh like this? she is looking cool tho
Re: Oge Okoye And Her Banging Self In Body Hugging Dress by McXponent(m): 6:43pm On Apr 05, 2016
sinaj:

Nice pic
hmm.. Nice one.. But abeg sorry oo. What is big about this butt?

1 Like

Re: Oge Okoye And Her Banging Self In Body Hugging Dress by preselect(m): 6:44pm On Apr 05, 2016
[size=13pt]sometimes this girl go fine . . . . . . na rita dominic i want[/size] angry

#BuharisVoodooEconomics

Re: Oge Okoye And Her Banging Self In Body Hugging Dress by fuckpoverty(m): 9:50pm On Apr 05, 2016
Hmmm am suspecting dis butty 2 b d I screwed last week....Aaaaa I don screw oge okoye ,if u knw say u Don smell her ppant b4 raise up ur hand
Re: Oge Okoye And Her Banging Self In Body Hugging Dress by iamrealdeji(m): 10:22pm On Apr 05, 2016
Why does she like playing the role of a ritualist's wife in movies? Is she a ritualist's wife in real life?
Re: Oge Okoye And Her Banging Self In Body Hugging Dress by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 05, 2016
Bush woman.
Re: Oge Okoye And Her Banging Self In Body Hugging Dress by sundayslim(m): 10:56pm On Apr 05, 2016
I love oge for life
Re: Oge Okoye And Her Banging Self In Body Hugging Dress by Nobody: 11:26pm On Apr 05, 2016
She looks nice.

All those calling her ass 'fake'. How can you be so sure? And must you have something negative to say about everything? Does it make you feel better about your pathetic self?

Smh.
Some nairalanders are just not it.
Re: Oge Okoye And Her Banging Self In Body Hugging Dress by curvilicious: 11:42pm On Apr 05, 2016
steve308:
she is one actress that has always been cautious of wat she puts on not like INI EDO.obviously she is looking

Did I hear cautious?
Re: Oge Okoye And Her Banging Self In Body Hugging Dress by Arabs999: 12:07am On Apr 06, 2016
sinaj:

Nice pic

...OP, u are very observant...Her Butt is nackable and highly inviting for harder doggy jangloover...
Re: Oge Okoye And Her Banging Self In Body Hugging Dress by rubyradiance(f): 12:19pm On Apr 06, 2016
sinaj:

Nice pic

Forget that thing ooo them dey wear yansh ooo
Re: Oge Okoye And Her Banging Self In Body Hugging Dress by sinaj(f): 12:36pm On Apr 06, 2016
rubyradiance:

Forget that thing ooo them dey wear yansh ooo
I knw na.

Coz d oge okoye I knw has a flat back.

Make dem decieve theirself
Re: Oge Okoye And Her Banging Self In Body Hugging Dress by Khez: 6:06pm On Apr 06, 2016
Mass production
Re: Oge Okoye And Her Banging Self In Body Hugging Dress by maureenihasee(f): 7:44pm On Apr 08, 2016
martineverest:
Y would a married woman be enticing the public?

Whats enticing here ?
Re: Oge Okoye And Her Banging Self In Body Hugging Dress by maureenihasee(f): 2:02am On Apr 11, 2016
achinaboy:
maybe butt pad,but is ok for me

I thought as much
Re: Oge Okoye And Her Banging Self In Body Hugging Dress by IcedMan(m): 2:21pm On Jul 09, 2016
You beg a woman to marry you... You will soon beg her to stay undecided
Re: Oge Okoye And Her Banging Self In Body Hugging Dress by Chigeorge2015(m): 12:49am On Jul 17, 2017
Where is the butt they're talking about sef?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Angela Okorie Blasts Kemi Olunloyo: "I Am Ready For You Old Witch!" / As Wizkid Prepares To Drop His EP, Davido Also Drops Shade / Oge Okoye And Daughter At Pastor Alph Lukau Church (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.