Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,858 members, 7,824,564 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Openly Gay HIV Positive Nigerian, Kenny Brandmuse Shows Off His Wife And Son(pic - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Openly Gay HIV Positive Nigerian, Kenny Brandmuse Shows Off His Wife And Son(pic (2637 Views)

I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair / Mother Abandons Her HIV-Positive Baby On Benin Road (Photos) / Court Dissolves Marriage Over HIV Positive Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Openly Gay HIV Positive Nigerian, Kenny Brandmuse Shows Off His Wife And Son(pic by ebosie11(f): 11:43am On Apr 05, 2016
Openly gay HIV Positive Nigerian, Kenny Brandmuse, showed off this adorable photo of his wife, Rolake Odetoyinbo and their son as she turns a year older today April 5. Rolake who is also an openly HIV positive lady, works on issues of HIV/AIDS, disabilities, sexual, reproductive and women's health

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/04/openly-gay-hiv-positive-nigerian-kenny.html

Re: Openly Gay HIV Positive Nigerian, Kenny Brandmuse Shows Off His Wife And Son(pic by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 05, 2016
He is gay and he also has HIV, double wahala for deadii body!!

5 Likes

Re: Openly Gay HIV Positive Nigerian, Kenny Brandmuse Shows Off His Wife And Son(pic by okezed: 11:49am On Apr 05, 2016
Na him man wife abi woman wife . repent now ooo, heee ! na cancer of anus dey reign oooo
Re: Openly Gay HIV Positive Nigerian, Kenny Brandmuse Shows Off His Wife And Son(pic by adorablepepple(f): 11:59am On Apr 05, 2016
Wonders......
Re: Openly Gay HIV Positive Nigerian, Kenny Brandmuse Shows Off His Wife And Son(pic by mcee1(m): 12:03pm On Apr 05, 2016
Ayam confused. Can somebody explain more plss? sad
Re: Openly Gay HIV Positive Nigerian, Kenny Brandmuse Shows Off His Wife And Son(pic by petkoffdrake2(m): 12:04pm On Apr 05, 2016
Are the kids HIV infected too?

But pls, who is he? I don't know him
Re: Openly Gay HIV Positive Nigerian, Kenny Brandmuse Shows Off His Wife And Son(pic by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 05, 2016
mcee1:
Ayam confused. Can somebody explain more plss? sad
Better book an appointment with him for further explanations.
Re: Openly Gay HIV Positive Nigerian, Kenny Brandmuse Shows Off His Wife And Son(pic by elrony(m): 2:10pm On Apr 05, 2016
Kinda weird.

I thought Gay was Man to Man...which one be wife again?

Confused Homosapiens!

1 Like

Re: Openly Gay HIV Positive Nigerian, Kenny Brandmuse Shows Off His Wife And Son(pic by UIA04(f): 5:27pm On Apr 05, 2016
Is that the woman he told her they weren't compatible and she still insisted on marrying him...
Who gave who aids..

This man is getting cheap popularity on nairaland
Re: Openly Gay HIV Positive Nigerian, Kenny Brandmuse Shows Off His Wife And Son(pic by Welcomme: 11:59am On Apr 06, 2016
This kenny is a confused guy. How could he b gay and yet he has a wife? He is either Gay or straight.
Re: Openly Gay HIV Positive Nigerian, Kenny Brandmuse Shows Off His Wife And Son(pic by Eketem: 3:24pm On Apr 06, 2016
Blame the poster for the misleading headline. She is his ex wife not wife. They are divorced
Re: Openly Gay HIV Positive Nigerian, Kenny Brandmuse Shows Off His Wife And Son(pic by ireneony(f): 9:11pm On Apr 06, 2016
Welcomme:
This kenny is a confused guy. How could he b gay and yet he has a wife? He is either Gay or straight.
I think he is bisexual

(1) (Reply)

I Am Dying Slowly, I Need Help Seriously / I'm About To Take A Wrong Decision This Night. / Stationaries, School Supplies,party Packs,children's Toys, Household Items Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.