Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,794 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

Court Dissolves Marriage Over HIV Positive Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Court Dissolves Marriage Over HIV Positive Wife (20068 Views)

Court Dissolves Marriage As DNA Reveals Child’s Paternity / Court Dissolves Marriage Of Woman Who Collects N500 From Husband Before Sex / Lady Celebrates As Court Dissolves Her Marriage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Court Dissolves Marriage Over HIV Positive Wife by ezeukwu1(m): 3:47pm On Feb 18, 2017
A Jikwoyi Customary Court, Abuja, on Friday dissolved the marriage between Joseph Danjuma, a farmer, and his HIV positive wife who insists her husband have intercourse with her without using condom.

The Presiding Judge, Everyman Eleanya, who ordered the dissolution of the marriage, said that the court had done everything possible to reconcile the parties. “ The court did everything possible to reconcile the couple but all efforts failed.’’

Eleanya dissolved the marriage and ordered that the bride price be returned to the husband. Earlier, Danjuma had told the court that he still loved his wife even with the HIV. “My wife got pregnant and put to bed in 2012; the child got terribly ill and died. “Due to the ailment and death of the child, I insisted that my wife be tested of HIV, which the doctor did and she tested positive. “Because I still loved my wife, we used condom as a means of protection during sexual intercourse. “But as time went on, she refused me using condom on her, and insisted on intercourse without condom,” he narrated.

The respondent, who admitted being HIV positive, consented to the dissolution of the marriage, adding that she was tired of the marriage.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/02/my-hiv-positive-wife-insists-i-shouldnt-use-condom/

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Court Dissolves Marriage Over HIV Positive Wife by LordIsaac(m): 4:28pm On Feb 18, 2017
Tor....even without HIV, "with time, they refuse condom." Lols...

5 Likes

Re: Court Dissolves Marriage Over HIV Positive Wife by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 18, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Court Dissolves Marriage Over HIV Positive Wife by TANKDESTROYER(m): 7:26pm On Feb 18, 2017
end time couple

6 Likes

Re: Court Dissolves Marriage Over HIV Positive Wife by lovelyjay: 7:26pm On Feb 18, 2017
Toor
Re: Court Dissolves Marriage Over HIV Positive Wife by Sisqoman(m): 7:26pm On Feb 18, 2017
Hiv Tinz!
Re: Court Dissolves Marriage Over HIV Positive Wife by DivinelyBlessed: 7:27pm On Feb 18, 2017
You want me to have sexx with you, without a condom and you know you're HIV positive. Are you trying to implicate me?

61 Likes

Re: Court Dissolves Marriage Over HIV Positive Wife by ekems2017(f): 7:27pm On Feb 18, 2017
Hmm what can I say.
Re: Court Dissolves Marriage Over HIV Positive Wife by favourmic(m): 7:28pm On Feb 18, 2017
The girl love raw sex.............

Love is wicked sometime

2 Likes

Re: Court Dissolves Marriage Over HIV Positive Wife by KingsArome(m): 7:28pm On Feb 18, 2017
This actually not a marriage then

1 Like

Re: Court Dissolves Marriage Over HIV Positive Wife by BlackOnassis(m): 7:29pm On Feb 18, 2017
There are lots of mad people in this world. She is not even grateful the man continued having intercourse with her despite her condition. Wicked woman.

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Court Dissolves Marriage Over HIV Positive Wife by babyfaceafrica: 7:29pm On Feb 18, 2017
Our wives have gone mad again

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Court Dissolves Marriage Over HIV Positive Wife by darfay: 7:29pm On Feb 18, 2017
Nawa o what happened to for better for worse in sickness and in health
Re: Court Dissolves Marriage Over HIV Positive Wife by damton(m): 7:29pm On Feb 18, 2017
shocked shocked
Wahala dey.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Court Dissolves Marriage Over HIV Positive Wife by Yhemzie(m): 7:29pm On Feb 18, 2017
[quote author=ezeukwu1 post=53829589]

How are we sure d husband neva contract HIV.

5 Likes

Re: Court Dissolves Marriage Over HIV Positive Wife by Nobody: 7:29pm On Feb 18, 2017
so he didn't contact hiv ??
Re: Court Dissolves Marriage Over HIV Positive Wife by AntiWailer: 7:30pm On Feb 18, 2017
Love with hiv ?
Re: Court Dissolves Marriage Over HIV Positive Wife by darfay: 7:31pm On Feb 18, 2017
TANKDESTROYER:
end time couple

End time comment
Re: Court Dissolves Marriage Over HIV Positive Wife by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 18, 2017
NICE ONE

1 Like

Re: Court Dissolves Marriage Over HIV Positive Wife by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 18, 2017
KingsArome:
This actually not a marriage then
was. Just wasn't a good 1
Re: Court Dissolves Marriage Over HIV Positive Wife by luscioustrish(f): 7:31pm On Feb 18, 2017
Odiegwu
Re: Court Dissolves Marriage Over HIV Positive Wife by legendary4luv(m): 7:32pm On Feb 18, 2017
I FEAR HIV SO MUCH, LORD PLEASE PROTECT US FROM THIS DREAD DISEASE

13 Likes

Re: Court Dissolves Marriage Over HIV Positive Wife by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 18, 2017
legendary4luv:
I FEAR HIV SO MUCH, LORD PLEASE PROTECT US FROM THIS DREAD DISEASE
lipsrsealed there is only 1 prevention method for HIV and other STDs
.....don't have sex wink let's see how long u can go
Re: Court Dissolves Marriage Over HIV Positive Wife by Sexytemi(f): 7:32pm On Feb 18, 2017
Is the hubby negative ni and how did she contact it sef?

1 Like

Re: Court Dissolves Marriage Over HIV Positive Wife by blont(m): 7:32pm On Feb 18, 2017
nothing to take please women. even with d sickeness u want skin to skin. kukuma kill am na! thats how they lure us into having sex with them even while they knw they are carrier. the man sef!

2 Likes

Re: Court Dissolves Marriage Over HIV Positive Wife by DIKEnaWAR: 7:33pm On Feb 18, 2017
Na was oo
Re: Court Dissolves Marriage Over HIV Positive Wife by chiedu7: 7:33pm On Feb 18, 2017
That's wromg
Re: Court Dissolves Marriage Over HIV Positive Wife by LoveJesus87(m): 7:35pm On Feb 18, 2017
This is strong! Eleyigidigan! I say this is strong!! Moni Eleyigidigan!! shocked shocked
Re: Court Dissolves Marriage Over HIV Positive Wife by dingbang(m): 7:35pm On Feb 18, 2017
DivinelyBlessed:
You want me to have sexx with you, without a condom and you know you're HIV positive. Are you trying to implicate me?
some women are divinely wicked

2 Likes

Re: Court Dissolves Marriage Over HIV Positive Wife by TANKDESTROYER(m): 7:35pm On Feb 18, 2017
darfay:

End time comment
tongue
darfay:

End time comment
Re: Court Dissolves Marriage Over HIV Positive Wife by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 7:36pm On Feb 18, 2017
how on earth will court try and reconcile such relationship.....
Love is not by force
Re: Court Dissolves Marriage Over HIV Positive Wife by cocoberry(f): 7:37pm On Feb 18, 2017
Everyman

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) / Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men / Nigerian Journalists Welcome Twins After 13 Years Of Marriage(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.