Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,153 members, 7,842,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Actress, Regina Chukwu, Celebrates Her Look Alike Daughter As She Turns A Year O - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress, Regina Chukwu, Celebrates Her Look Alike Daughter As She Turns A Year O (942 Views)

Regina Chukwu Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Lota Chukwu Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photo / Regina Chukwu In Cleavage-Baring Flowing Gown (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress, Regina Chukwu, Celebrates Her Look Alike Daughter As She Turns A Year O by beautycrush24(f): 12:07pm On Apr 05, 2016
Nollywood actress, Regina Chukwu, took to her Instagram page to celebrate her look alike daughter who turned 15 today. She shared the photo seen below on her page

SOURCE: http://blog.iyodatv.com/actress-regina-chukwu-celebrates-her-look-alike-daughter-as-she-turns-a-year-older/

Re: Actress, Regina Chukwu, Celebrates Her Look Alike Daughter As She Turns A Year O by beautycrush24(f): 12:09pm On Apr 05, 2016
Re: Actress, Regina Chukwu, Celebrates Her Look Alike Daughter As She Turns A Year O by benedictnsi(m): 12:10pm On Apr 05, 2016
HBD to her daughter.....

Buh i don't think I know this actress ooo
Re: Actress, Regina Chukwu, Celebrates Her Look Alike Daughter As She Turns A Year O by beautycrush24(f): 12:11pm On Apr 05, 2016
Re: Actress, Regina Chukwu, Celebrates Her Look Alike Daughter As She Turns A Year O by cruzita(f): 12:16pm On Apr 05, 2016
happy birthday girl. But I no know this actress make I no lie

(1) (Reply)

5 Things You Dont Know About Simi ( JAMB Question) / Afeni Shakur, Mother Of Tupac, Dies At 69 / Fake Wizkid's Manager Prank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.