Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,691 members, 7,831,145 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Pics: Beautiful Photos Of Mercy Aigbe's Teenage Daughter, Michelle - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pics: Beautiful Photos Of Mercy Aigbe's Teenage Daughter, Michelle (8338 Views)

Is Mercy Aigbe's Daughter, Michelle The Hottest Model Below 16? / AY's Daughter Michelle, Celebrates Her 9th Birthday (Photos) / Mercy Aigbe’s 14-year-old Daughter, Michelle, Shares Lovely Photo; Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics: Beautiful Photos Of Mercy Aigbe's Teenage Daughter, Michelle by kay29000(m): 12:56pm On Apr 05, 2016
She might or might not become an actress like her mom, but Michelle Gentry is already into modelling. Checkout these beautiful pictures of Mercy Aigbe's 14 year old daughter below. I think she will have a very successful modeling career.

http://nigeriancelebritypictures..com.ng/2016/04/pics-beautiful-photos-of-mercy-aigbes.html

Re: Pics: Beautiful Photos Of Mercy Aigbe's Teenage Daughter, Michelle by kay29000(m): 12:58pm On Apr 05, 2016
More photos...

Re: Pics: Beautiful Photos Of Mercy Aigbe's Teenage Daughter, Michelle by kay29000(m): 1:01pm On Apr 05, 2016
You can checkout more latest celebrity photos here- http://nigeriancelebritypictures..com.ng/
Re: Pics: Beautiful Photos Of Mercy Aigbe's Teenage Daughter, Michelle by cruzita(f): 1:05pm On Apr 05, 2016
fine girl but getting exposed at such a tender age really has some side effects.I think mercy should watch her closely

2 Likes

Re: Pics: Beautiful Photos Of Mercy Aigbe's Teenage Daughter, Michelle by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 05, 2016
cruzita:
fine girl but getting exposed at such a tender age really has some side effects.I think mercy should watch her closely

I rarely see sensible comments here, thank you for this, you do more harm than good when you expose teenagers this way, but then i hope for the girl's sake that her mother teaches her well and most importantly that the girl takes to heart what she's been taught.

2 Likes

Re: Pics: Beautiful Photos Of Mercy Aigbe's Teenage Daughter, Michelle by kay29000(m): 4:52pm On Apr 05, 2016
cruzita:

True. I remember reading one interview where Mercy Aigbe said she (her daughter) came home from school one day and said a girl was suspended for giving a boy blow jobb. She said she was so shocked her daughter knew what that was, and she had to really start canceling her on sex education and stuff.
Re: Pics: Beautiful Photos Of Mercy Aigbe's Teenage Daughter, Michelle by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 05, 2016
why her head long like dis undecided
Re: Pics: Beautiful Photos Of Mercy Aigbe's Teenage Daughter, Michelle by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 05, 2016
Food for the nation? Abi why the advert? Her mama eyes go clear after the hungry wolves don chop her finish. Poor girl sad

1 Like

Re: Pics: Beautiful Photos Of Mercy Aigbe's Teenage Daughter, Michelle by kay29000(m): 9:56pm On Apr 05, 2016
Enypie:
Food for the nation? Abi why the advert? Her mama eyes go clear after the hungry wolves don chop her finish. Poor girl sad

You're pretty.
Re: Pics: Beautiful Photos Of Mercy Aigbe's Teenage Daughter, Michelle by kofomichael(f): 10:00pm On Apr 05, 2016
All they flaunt in their children is fashion, nothing about their academic.

1 Like

Re: Pics: Beautiful Photos Of Mercy Aigbe's Teenage Daughter, Michelle by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 05, 2016
kay29000:

You're pretty.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Pics: Beautiful Photos Of Mercy Aigbe's Teenage Daughter, Michelle by kay29000(m): 9:06am On Apr 06, 2016
Enypie:

Thanks.

wink
Re: Pics: Beautiful Photos Of Mercy Aigbe's Teenage Daughter, Michelle by nikkypearl(f): 9:29am On Apr 06, 2016
I love the purple dress !

Bet ,when I was her age,I used to bath outside naa..
Re: Pics: Beautiful Photos Of Mercy Aigbe's Teenage Daughter, Michelle by kay29000(m): 10:47am On Apr 06, 2016
nikkypearl:
I love the purple dress !

Bet ,when I was her age,I used to bath outside naa..

Chai! I wish I was your neighbor back then.

(1) (Reply)

15 Times Adekunle Gold Proved He’s The King Of Photoshop (photos) / Don Jazzy Buys N160M Lekki Mansion! / Twin Resemblance Between A Girl And Comedian Emmanuella That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.