Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,651 members, 7,840,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

For Nairaland Ladies Only - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / For Nairaland Ladies Only (3186 Views)

Help Needed Urgently(nairaland Ladies Only) / Good Hearted Ladies Only!! / Ten Questions For Nairaland Daddies: Father-daughter Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Nairaland Ladies Only by GetUmad: 6:52pm On Apr 07, 2016
TheBossLadyK:
For me I put mine in the toilet or the suckaway that is the best place to put it

People that do this are wicked. Do you know the impact that could have on your sewer? That heavy thing that won't easily decompose is what you shove down the sewage? Haba! If only pet bottles could be flushed, Naija wouldn't mind.
Re: For Nairaland Ladies Only by Rukkydelta(f): 7:18pm On Apr 07, 2016
I prefer the burning method.....I can't wash pad it's irritating to me

1 Like

Re: For Nairaland Ladies Only by ahnie: 12:28am On Apr 08, 2016
Password..Olajumoke...tonto dike...my husband says my butt looks like that of agbani darego...SNAKE...see the big snake a nairalander killed today.oya lalasticlala i hav said the password,oya move this topic to fp
glowzy:
Moderators pls can you move this to front page? we ladies can learn from one another on the right ways to do the needful.

mod lalatisclala we are waiting for you.....front page tins

2 Likes

Re: For Nairaland Ladies Only by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 08, 2016
Re: For Nairaland Ladies Only by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 08, 2016
Re: For Nairaland Ladies Only by yvelchstores(f): 5:14pm On Apr 08, 2016
Loisemm:

Exactly. This is the correct way to make it flushable without blocking the toilet. I do this and sometimes also store them in a nylon to burn all at once as soon as period finishes. If the dust bin is 'secure' , I can wrap it well and throw there. But I dont do this last option often cos its risky abeg in this our Africa
lol. The last part is very easy to burn tho since it's just nylon and dry smiley
Re: For Nairaland Ladies Only by blesoh(f): 8:18pm On Apr 08, 2016
TheBossLadyK:
For me I put mine in the toilet or the suckaway that is the best place to put it
How can you flush a pad its gonna block your toilet someday
Re: For Nairaland Ladies Only by blesoh(f): 8:22pm On Apr 08, 2016
ireneidiva:
Wash what? How disgusting. Throw that dirty thing away.
The thing tire me oh, dirty people everywhere how can you wash a used pad, Jehovah. I threw mine away. No body go enter inside waste bin go the search for my pad.
Re: For Nairaland Ladies Only by Joel3(m): 8:28pm On Apr 08, 2016
chai, why did I open this thread for Christ sake. I just finished eating and still digesting angry
Re: For Nairaland Ladies Only by aameyah(f): 9:12pm On Apr 08, 2016
blesoh:

The thing tire me oh, dirty people everywhere how can you wash a used pad, Jehovah. I threw mine away. No body go enter inside waste bin go the search for my pad.

Haba, aunty! Live and let live!
Because you don't wash yours doesn't mean you tag others that wash theirs as 'dirty'.

1 Like

Re: For Nairaland Ladies Only by aameyah(f): 9:13pm On Apr 08, 2016
Joel3:

chai, why did I open this thread for Christ sake. I just finished eating and still digesting angry

What did you come here for before?
Didn't you see the topic for ladies only? tongue

2 Likes

Re: For Nairaland Ladies Only by aameyah(f): 9:32pm On Apr 08, 2016
My pad disposal method depends on where I am and what method would be most convenient.
If I am lucky to be in a place where the soak away has a pipe leading in, I throw it in.

If I need to flush it, I remove the top layer, rinse and tie in a newspaper or nylon and dispose in the trash. Then I flush the inner layer.
If not, it would surely block the WC.

If tissue, then I flush.

In my school, we had this trash can for disposing pads in the bathroom. You throw in your pad and the cleaners emptied it mornings and late afternoons. But I learnt the cleaners sell the pads and we also had thieves coming to steal them in the night, sote the pad trash would be empty in the morning, meanwhile people were changing throughout the night. So back then, I would tie them and take them to the main 'boola', where they dispose all the hostel trash. Impossible for anyone to go rummaging through that.

I've also burnt. But I don't find that too convenient.
Re: For Nairaland Ladies Only by Joel3(m): 9:32pm On Apr 08, 2016
aameyah:

What did you come here for before?
Didn't you see the topic for ladies only? tongue
are you a nairaland police. if you don't know the topic is what really got my attention. it should have indicate female discharge. if that what you girl carry around. all I could say is wow.
Re: For Nairaland Ladies Only by aameyah(f): 11:06pm On Apr 08, 2016
Joel3:
are you a nairaland police. if you don't know the topic is what really got my attention. it should have indicate female discharge. if that what you girl carry around. all I could say is wow.

Yes, I am the police.
Next time adhere to simple instruction.

P.S-There is nothing wow about this. Your lovely mum menstruates, your sisters menstruate and your wife too.
smiley

1 Like

Re: For Nairaland Ladies Only by blesoh(f): 7:09am On Apr 09, 2016
aameyah:

Haba, aunty! Live and let live!
Because you don't wash yours doesn't mean you tag others that wash theirs as 'dirty'.
What do you call that, its so disgusting. Spirituality has turn people to something else.
Re: For Nairaland Ladies Only by HaneefahRN(f): 8:02am On Apr 09, 2016
aameyah:
My pad disposal method depends on where I am and what method would be most convenient.
If I am lucky to be in a place where the soak away has a pipe leading in, I throw it in.

If I need to flush it, I remove the top layer, rinse and tie in a newspaper or nylon and dispose in the trash. Then I flush the inner layer.
If not, it would surely block the WC.

If tissue, then I flush.

In my school, we had this trash can for disposing pads in the bathroom. You throw in your pad and the cleaners emptied it mornings and late afternoons. But I learnt the cleaners sell the pads and we also had thieves coming to steal them in the night, sote the pad trash would be empty in the morning, meanwhile people were changing throughout the night. So back then, I would tie them and take them to the main 'boola', where they dispose all the hostel trash. Impossible for anyone to go rummaging through that.

I've also burnt. But I don't find that too convenient.

Wow! Did we attend same school?

Mine depends on where I am too, I either wash, burn or package well and dispose.
Re: For Nairaland Ladies Only by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 09, 2016
If you are going through all this trouble, why not just use tampons?

Fear has turned many people into something else. No one can use my sanitary wear to do anything. My destiny is in Gods hands only.
Re: For Nairaland Ladies Only by rvpbae: 11:54am On Apr 09, 2016
tearoses:
If you are going through all this trouble, why not just use tampons?

Fear has turned many people into something else. No one can use my sanitary wear to do anything. My destiny is in Gods hands only.

Same thoughts here.

Why go through all that??

To each his own sha.
Re: For Nairaland Ladies Only by aameyah(f): 12:35am On Apr 10, 2016
blesoh:

What do you call that, its so disgusting. Spirituality has turn people to something else.

Well, your opinion which you are entitled to....
Re: For Nairaland Ladies Only by aameyah(f): 12:36am On Apr 10, 2016
HaneefahRN:

Wow! Did we attend same school?

Mine depends on where I am too, I either wash, burn or package well and dispose.

Hmmn. Maybe....
Re: For Nairaland Ladies Only by EfemenaXY: 6:12am On Apr 10, 2016
Disgusting discussion. Nasty thread.
Re: For Nairaland Ladies Only by ireneidiva(f): 6:23am On Apr 10, 2016
EfemenaXY:
Disgusting discussion. Nasty thread.
Very nasty, smh.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tastefully Finished Two Bedroom Flat Available For Sale / Where Is The Father Of The Very Chrisland Wayward Girl / Help Me Out Here Pls!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.