Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,598 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

Good Hearted Ladies Only!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Good Hearted Ladies Only!! (636 Views)

New Born Baby Resuced By Kind Hearted Lady In The Coker Area Of Lagos / Tired, Lonely, Broken Hearted? / Kind Hearted Bus Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Hearted Ladies Only!! by madream4life: 7:48pm On Aug 30, 2016
are u a lady above 18? are u impressional? do u have a good heart? are u personable? do u want to make a positive impact in the life of others? do u want to make new friends? are u formidable and have lots to offer intellectually? would u like to meet other like minded ladies who would become ur sisters n friends? would u like to give back to ur immediate environment if u can? If your answers to the above is in the affirmative and u are interested in joining a new start up group to fulfill all of the above and more then add me up now! 2AFC7AD0 for ladies only!!
Re: Good Hearted Ladies Only!! by freecocoa(f): 8:28pm On Aug 30, 2016
madream4life:

are u a lady above 18?
are u impressional?
do u have a good heart?
are u personable?
do u want to make a positive impact in the life of others?
do u want to make new friends?
are u formidable and have lots to offer intellectually?
would u like to meet other like minded ladies who would become
ur sisters n friends?
would u like to give back to ur immediate environment if u can?
If your answers to the above is in the affirmative and u are
interested in joining a new start up group to fulfill all of the above
and more then add me up now! 2AFC7AD0
for ladies only!!
So is this like a closet lesb1an group or something? cos if it is, i'd like to join.
Re: Good Hearted Ladies Only!! by CAPSLOCKED: 8:40pm On Aug 30, 2016
freecocoa:
So is this like a closet lesb1an group or something? cos if it is, i'd like to join.

ME TUU! cheesy
Re: Good Hearted Ladies Only!! by dytbabe: 8:44pm On Aug 30, 2016
freecocoa:

Crazy woman
grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Good Hearted Ladies Only!! by madream4life: 9:12pm On Aug 30, 2016
freecocoa:

sorry NO, no les things! this is purely a respectable n professional ladies forum please
Re: Good Hearted Ladies Only!! by freecocoa(f): 9:39pm On Aug 30, 2016
madream4life:

sorry NO, no les things! this is purely a respectable n professional ladies forum please
So lesb1ans aren't respectable or can't be professionals or what exactly? Stop it o. angry

Anyways this group has all the markings of a great lesb1an group, can't blame me for trying to join.
Re: Good Hearted Ladies Only!! by freecocoa(f): 10:08pm On Aug 30, 2016
dytbabe:

Crazy woman
grin grin cheesy cheesy
grin grin grin

I had to ask sister.

(1) (Reply)

How To Beautify Your Home On A Low Budget / [A MUST READ] 5 Questions You Must Answer Before Asking Her To Marry You / US Based Nairanders: Can Anyone Help With Shipping A Box Of Cloths To Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.