Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,932 members, 7,814,166 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Saraki's PA Made 50 Deposits Into His Account In One Day - EFCC Detective - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki's PA Made 50 Deposits Into His Account In One Day - EFCC Detective (38135 Views)

PHOTOS: Passing Out Parade Of Efcc's Detective Inspector Course 4 / CCB Didn't Interrogate Saraki Before Filing Charges Against Him. EFCC Detective. / Saraki PA Deposited N900,000 Into His Account 50 Times In A Day-EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki's PA Made 50 Deposits Into His Account In One Day - EFCC Detective by sexytyga(m): 8:07pm On Apr 05, 2016
Avalon316:

If most of these past and present governors are investigated, then you will know that saraki is a saint.
let start from the saint abeg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki's PA Made 50 Deposits Into His Account In One Day - EFCC Detective by orakao8: 8:09pm On Apr 05, 2016
2 BOTTLES OF MOET FOR YOU!!! wink
terryskender:
The truth is that this case won't have been heard had it been Saraki didn't run for the office of the senate president. However I am not moved by what the witness said because once the defense counsel starts cross examination now...u go see say most of these so called witness go begin change mouth..no be today na...
Re: Saraki's PA Made 50 Deposits Into His Account In One Day - EFCC Detective by sexytyga(m): 8:11pm On Apr 05, 2016
2sexycom:
Anybody who thinks Nigeria will ever be a good country is just dreaming.

I have lost hope in This country
keep calm God is in control believe in Him bro

1 Like

Re: Saraki's PA Made 50 Deposits Into His Account In One Day - EFCC Detective by modath(f): 8:13pm On Apr 05, 2016
dearpreye:
Isn't it rather primitive that a leader will so much betray public trust without the smallest iota of shame.

Let Saraki resign and squarely face his trial.

Very primitive.

Are you following the Panama Papers' story?

Seems many more Nigerians will be exposed when the full list is published in May.... ..

Some call it poverty mentality when i raise this point, but i don't know what people need hundreds of millions for? Obscene wealth is ridiculous....

Inventors & Major entertainers are exempt , but people who just acquire without any Limit or control... uhhmmm

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki's PA Made 50 Deposits Into His Account In One Day - EFCC Detective by sexytyga(m): 8:15pm On Apr 05, 2016
Deen77:

Kwara worker's no salary, many family are hopeless.
seven month salary withheld... Alale must punish saraki nd his generation
Re: Saraki's PA Made 50 Deposits Into His Account In One Day - EFCC Detective by swagzofroyalty(m): 8:15pm On Apr 05, 2016
The prosecution had left a lot of holes
Re: Saraki's PA Made 50 Deposits Into His Account In One Day - EFCC Detective by Abeyjide: 8:16pm On Apr 05, 2016
now i knw vanguard news are always in support of saraki.immagine since morning ,they couldnt give details on the cct trial not untill saraki spokeman spoke concerning what happend today.useless vanguard news

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki's PA Made 50 Deposits Into His Account In One Day - EFCC Detective by sexytyga(m): 8:17pm On Apr 05, 2016
DabELLs:

SOMEBODY SHOULD PLEASE TAKE THIS GUY TO YABA LEFT undecided
I support

1 Like

Re: Saraki's PA Made 50 Deposits Into His Account In One Day - EFCC Detective by orakao8: 8:19pm On Apr 05, 2016
TRUE
swagzofroyalty:
Re: Saraki's PA Made 50 Deposits Into His Account In One Day - EFCC Detective by sexytyga(m): 8:21pm On Apr 05, 2016
Deen77:
Come 2019, Saraki son d youngest governor.
both of them go dey jail that time In Sha Allah. I pray
Re: Saraki's PA Made 50 Deposits Into His Account In One Day - EFCC Detective by Deen77: 8:21pm On Apr 05, 2016
tinsel:
I seee Saraki doing Usain Bolt out of the country before the end of this trial.

Prophecy ?.

1 Like

Re: Saraki's PA Made 50 Deposits Into His Account In One Day - EFCC Detective by fack1886: 8:44pm On Apr 05, 2016
Abeyjide:
now i knw vanguard news are always in support of saraki.immagine since morning ,they couldnt give details on the cct trial not untill saraki spokeman spoke concerning what happend today.useless vanguard news
saraki is a big fish fg can't do him any thing.
Re: Saraki's PA Made 50 Deposits Into His Account In One Day - EFCC Detective by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 05, 2016
modath:

Are you following the Panama Papers' story?

Seems many more Nigerians will be exposed when the full list is published in May.... ..

Some call it poverty mentality when i raise this point, but i don't know what people need hundreds of millions for? Obscene wealth is ridiculous....

Inventors & Major entertainers are exempt , but people who just acquire without any Limit or control... uhhmmm

Sure I'm following the developing story and so far it has already claimed its first victim in Iceland.

I'm keenly following to see how many Nigerian criminals will be involved in this mega mess. Our people and their primitive desires for wealth are shocking.

I'm not against anyone acquiring stupendous wealth in as much as the source is genuine and their wealth is bringing happiness to the faces of thousands of others.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki's PA Made 50 Deposits Into His Account In One Day - EFCC Detective by jantavanta(m): 8:57pm On Apr 05, 2016
BlackBaron:
Some impoverished defenders would soon start jumping in via the tiniest crevices to support a crook who made sure of they and their families underdevelopment.

The "He is Our Son" defenders are in Kwara as well?

1 Like

Re: Saraki's PA Made 50 Deposits Into His Account In One Day - EFCC Detective by Abeyjide: 8:59pm On Apr 05, 2016
saraki 'rain of disgrace is falling now in ilorin.heavy rain.

1 Like

Re: Saraki's PA Made 50 Deposits Into His Account In One Day - EFCC Detective by lawnreigh(m): 9:22pm On Apr 05, 2016
swagzofroyalty:
I'm not a lawyer, please explain the holes they left abeg
Re: Saraki's PA Made 50 Deposits Into His Account In One Day - EFCC Detective by Luchitec(m): 9:43pm On Apr 05, 2016
Saraki should just resign, and stop embarrassing the National Assembly.

1 Like

Re: Saraki's PA Made 50 Deposits Into His Account In One Day - EFCC Detective by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 05, 2016
This scion of the clan of public till looters and corporate vandals is remorseless and fortified in his lawyer - flavoured escape pill. Repentance beckons before the grim reaper comes calling with a one-way ticket to an eternity not worthy!

1 Like

Re: Saraki's PA Made 50 Deposits Into His Account In One Day - EFCC Detective by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 05, 2016
Father, unless they repent, totally expose and take out generationally all those responsible for stealing Nigeria this blind and bringing us to this sorry pass. #thethiefiscaught
Re: Saraki's PA Made 50 Deposits Into His Account In One Day - EFCC Detective by modath(f): 10:14pm On Apr 05, 2016
dearpreye:

Sure I'm following the developing story and so far it has already claimed its first victim in Iceland.

I'm keenly following to see how many Nigerian criminals will be involved in this mega mess. Our people and their primitive desires for wealth are shocking.

I'm not against anyone acquiring stupendous wealth in as much as the source is genuine and their wealth is bringing happiness to the faces of thousands of others.

Check the records of the stupendously wealthy folks that are not inventors or made their money off possessing special talents, they surely made it shafting people.....

Either overt or covert, but somewhere along the way, they got rich stamping down other people's heads....

I doubt you can name 3 or 4 that made clean money & i mean worldwide. Won't hold my breath.. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki's PA Made 50 Deposits Into His Account In One Day - EFCC Detective by debobanwo(m): 10:26pm On Apr 05, 2016
at last........I see it coming.....Weldon bois
Re: Saraki's PA Made 50 Deposits Into His Account In One Day - EFCC Detective by Dee60: 10:39pm On Apr 05, 2016
Is he the one that called our amiable and hardworking VP a mere commissioner? Now he is the mere 'accused'!

2 Likes

Re: Saraki's PA Made 50 Deposits Into His Account In One Day - EFCC Detective by tinktanker: 10:53pm On Apr 05, 2016
Such a fictitious news
Re: Saraki's PA Made 50 Deposits Into His Account In One Day - EFCC Detective by Nobody: 11:50pm On Apr 05, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Saraki's PA Made 50 Deposits Into His Account In One Day - EFCC Detective by Roadmike(m): 1:07am On Apr 06, 2016
Reading this piece leads me to asking the following:

Is this testimony part of asset declaration guess the charge is on under declaration or pre-emptive asset declaration etc.

The listed testimony is not for CCB but for corruption related charge

EFCC Agents were aware of all this lodgement and they did their analysis based on report by the Bank, why did they not act ? Saraki left Office some 8 years or so ago ?

lots and lots of question ……………..

Summary
EFCC needs be sanctioned for keeping a bland eye to a report as this.

Rather that missing the trial, offences should be separated and tried as such

Its all of these that is making the people and his supporters to attribute the trial to persecution
Re: Saraki's PA Made 50 Deposits Into His Account In One Day - EFCC Detective by Nobody: 2:35am On Apr 06, 2016
jaybee3:
How this guy wan take wriggle himself out of this self inflicted problem?

The prosecution can easily petition to have their claim of regular unexplained cash lodgement validated by producing his bank statement

They have already linked him to carlisle COY and subsequent investments whilst he was the Kwara state CEO

Lesson 101 in politics: Never ever ever ever bite the finger that feeds you
Another variant of this law is : Never outshine the master. This is however more suited for politics. Game on.
Re: Saraki's PA Made 50 Deposits Into His Account In One Day - EFCC Detective by cele360: 8:23am On Apr 06, 2016
saraki no even thiefe plenty money to compare to tinumbu and obasanjo, Atiki, Abacha, and diezieni, And co
Re: Saraki's PA Made 50 Deposits Into His Account In One Day - EFCC Detective by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 06, 2016
modath:

Check the records of the stupendously wealthy folks that are not inventors or made their money off possessing special talents, they surely made it shafting people.....

Either overt or covert, but somewhere along the way, they got rich stamping down other people's heads....

I doubt you can name 3 or 4 that made clean money & i mean worldwide. Won't hold my breath.. smiley

Only a very select few can acquire stupendous wealth without having stolen from the people OR having benefited from a corrupt system.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki's PA Made 50 Deposits Into His Account In One Day - EFCC Detective by Stanbeto: 9:42am On Apr 06, 2016
Nigeria and politics
Re: Saraki's PA Made 50 Deposits Into His Account In One Day - EFCC Detective by ideylaff: 9:46am On Apr 06, 2016
blackprowler:

Misguided typical Nigerian he followed his father's footstep as a THIEF but refused to follow his evil father to finally enslave their state. You Nigerians are slaves of the mind. When he miraculously emerged Senate President you didn't say his father's curse has failed. Now that what his father taught him is now affecting him you rush out to say it's his father's curse. Pathetic country of pathetic people

My statement was never in support of Bukola in any shape of form whatsoever, I just used the shame he's facing to judge his situation now and correlate it to his father cursing him.

Yes his Dad Oloye enslaved Ilorin with his family but he was in no way a massive looter like Bukola.

No way, Bukola ruined trade bank and Societe General Bank that his father was part of and when his father called to ask him why he let his ambition get over his senses, Bukola told his dad, I am an adult, I don't need your money for any political ambition I will sort myself out.

Then Oloye said time to back your sister , he said a begggi hold yourside , then Oloye cursed him that he will receive double the shame he has done on him as his father .

So I am not in support of either the father, Bukola or the greedy power drunk family .

They are obnoxious , full of themselves and think the sun shines from their side.

Toyin his wife on the other hand thinks every other family but the Ojora and Saraki family are the best ever.

Karma will call on their heads for what they have done to people's lives.

Bukola down many to go until they all bring back the money that belongs to us all. May their unborn generation suffer shame than this In Jesus name. Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Presidential Campaign: See How Parked Trailers Vanished From Bridges In Lagos / Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu / Dr Saraki On A Visit To Governor Okorocha (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.