Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,034 members, 7,838,583 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

I Will Remain Single Or Marry A Whiteman- Toyin Aimakhu - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Will Remain Single Or Marry A Whiteman- Toyin Aimakhu (46327 Views)

Toyin Aimakhu Kisses Richard Mofe-Damijo In Cute Selfie / Toyin Aimakhu At The Burial Of Francis Aiyegbeni (photos) / Toyin Aimakhu's Boyfriend, Seun Egbebe Shares Loved Up Pics With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Remain Single Or Marry A Whiteman- Toyin Aimakhu by onajo2000(m): 10:45pm On Apr 05, 2016
You go old
Re: I Will Remain Single Or Marry A Whiteman- Toyin Aimakhu by Nobody: 11:10pm On Apr 05, 2016
KanwuliaExtra:

I nor blame dem for DYING single o.
The VERY BEST OPTION!!!! cheesy
I tell you. See the likes of Oprah. How many married women with all their children for this world, fit stand near her?? Dem go even pray make their children be like her sef
Re: I Will Remain Single Or Marry A Whiteman- Toyin Aimakhu by AceDomino(m): 11:10pm On Apr 05, 2016
Tetuila pay ma money ooo
Na you sabi
Re: I Will Remain Single Or Marry A Whiteman- Toyin Aimakhu by Myde4naija(m): 11:12pm On Apr 05, 2016
OSI o da Nile Pako, mtcheeeeeeeeeeeew. If you like die single weytin be my own.
Re: I Will Remain Single Or Marry A Whiteman- Toyin Aimakhu by AfroBlue(m): 11:23pm On Apr 05, 2016
go for it missy, be happy, it worked out very well for karen and meheeda wink

[img]http://3.bp..com/-1X_Gs2NQ31w/VJEtOojFrNI/AAAAAAAEHSc/76vOk88wmJI/s1600/b.jpg[/img]

Re: I Will Remain Single Or Marry A Whiteman- Toyin Aimakhu by Nobody: 11:37pm On Apr 05, 2016
E-diot why will you get married to a Yoruba man. Don't you know cheesy
Re: I Will Remain Single Or Marry A Whiteman- Toyin Aimakhu by Kylexy3000(m): 11:46pm On Apr 05, 2016
White man wey go f**k you divorce..f**k your sister too.. i pity you.
Re: I Will Remain Single Or Marry A Whiteman- Toyin Aimakhu by Laolu97(m): 12:03am On Apr 06, 2016
White men ko X-men ni...rubbish cry
Re: I Will Remain Single Or Marry A Whiteman- Toyin Aimakhu by theEYe21(f): 12:04am On Apr 06, 2016
Why won't she jump fm one guy to another, when the guys are jumping from one girl to another. I think it's fair enough.
vizkiz:
what is this hoe saying now
After jumping from one guy to another you still looking for white man...Naija girls ehn

Re: I Will Remain Single Or Marry A Whiteman- Toyin Aimakhu by 9jatatafo(m): 12:19am On Apr 06, 2016
Na your own cup of tea be that
Re: I Will Remain Single Or Marry A Whiteman- Toyin Aimakhu by kunleben47(m): 12:25am On Apr 06, 2016
Toyin it's a free world, you can do whatever you like!
Re: I Will Remain Single Or Marry A Whiteman- Toyin Aimakhu by Nobody: 12:38am On Apr 06, 2016
You wish Toyin, you wish lol
Re: I Will Remain Single Or Marry A Whiteman- Toyin Aimakhu by AreaFada2: 12:49am On Apr 06, 2016
poundsboy:
I love the whites for one thing THEY ARE HONEST!!! They hate lies too. They "may"cheat but Won't give you headache like their naija counterparts. A lot of Nigerians need to format their brains honestly. Sometimes, divorce may not be as a result of cheating. It may be for behavioural reasons.

You don't know white people at all.

I was educated alongside white people. Long years of studies that required working closely together. Majority from middle & upper class in an "Ivy league" school. And I work with them too. Not some lower class whites.

Even they are no different. Their lies are rather rock solid though.

They lie, cheat, shy away from group assignments while focussing on individual ones, abusive domestically and do other things too. The better organised society makes little lies for small benefits unnecessary. The law works in their society and they know certain actions have consequences if laws are violated.

Kate Henshaw was running her mouth like diarrhoea a few years ago, when still married to that Nuttal man. Trumpeting how much better white men are than blacks. She's divorced from Oyinbo now & currently shaking her black behind to black guys at parties all over the place.

Oyinbo are very complex, can hide their true nature and feeling very well and very diplomatic, bordering on hypocrisy. It takes time to understand them. Unlike black guys that are explosive, open and cannot hide anger.

After being with Asian, black & white girls, I know what I am talking about.

I wish her luck.

1 Like

Re: I Will Remain Single Or Marry A Whiteman- Toyin Aimakhu by Otunbagbolagade(m): 12:52am On Apr 06, 2016
When a product is rejected by the first and second consumer then that product is faulty and should be sent back to the manufacturer.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Remain Single Or Marry A Whiteman- Toyin Aimakhu by CapitalMJ1(m): 2:40am On Apr 06, 2016
vizkiz:

calling a hoe a hoe is not showing respect? Sister please face front. No be your papa buy data give me undecided
vizkiz:

[color=#000099] calling a hoe a hoe is not showing respect? Sister please face front. No be your papa buy data give me undecided
[/color]
vizkiz:

calling a hoe a hoe is not showing respect? Sister please face front. No be your papa buy data give me undecided
Lol
Re: I Will Remain Single Or Marry A Whiteman- Toyin Aimakhu by cycluse: 4:50am On Apr 06, 2016
This celebrities should be a role model to the younger ones,I'm sure this lady wil not like to be control or do her marital duties
Re: I Will Remain Single Or Marry A Whiteman- Toyin Aimakhu by cycluse: 4:51am On Apr 06, 2016
This celebrities should be a role model to the younger ones,I'm sure this lady wil not like to be control or do her marital duties, she forgot she is african woman lol
Re: I Will Remain Single Or Marry A Whiteman- Toyin Aimakhu by Nobody: 5:14am On Apr 06, 2016
I have a candidate for you madam grin

Re: I Will Remain Single Or Marry A Whiteman- Toyin Aimakhu by olayemm(f): 5:57am On Apr 06, 2016
cycluse:
This celebrities should be a role model to the younger ones,I'm sure this lady wil not like to be control or do her marital duties, she forgot she is african woman lol

You just spoke my mind. Its a pity! One of the ingredience of a blissful marriage is patience.it takes Gods grace and the effort of both parties involved to make it work. Leaving the man is not d solution, rather it birth more problems. God help u Toyin
Re: I Will Remain Single Or Marry A Whiteman- Toyin Aimakhu by Nobody: 6:19am On Apr 06, 2016
Cutehector:
do u have her number?
I do have her number, I'm a cousin, don't tell her it's from her cousin, pls, she'll know it's me, here is it 08034715487.
Re: I Will Remain Single Or Marry A Whiteman- Toyin Aimakhu by Memyselfu2009(m): 6:23am On Apr 06, 2016
Am a White man from Nigeria Would she Marry me
Re: I Will Remain Single Or Marry A Whiteman- Toyin Aimakhu by Arobake: 6:33am On Apr 06, 2016
greyce:
U think that's d solution to ur problems

Yes, it actually could be. At least if a white man is unfaithful, you will leave the marriage with some financial cushion. Not totally bereft - with a broken heart and penniless.
Re: I Will Remain Single Or Marry A Whiteman- Toyin Aimakhu by eyinjuege: 6:43am On Apr 06, 2016
cycluse:
This celebrities should be a role model to the younger ones,I'm sure this lady wil not like to be control or do her marital duties

If parents could be GOOD role models to their children, the world would be a better place

1 Like

Re: I Will Remain Single Or Marry A Whiteman- Toyin Aimakhu by ogundeleai(m): 6:53am On Apr 06, 2016
'wundia looju,........
Re: I Will Remain Single Or Marry A Whiteman- Toyin Aimakhu by akp202(m): 7:01am On Apr 06, 2016
U go really old o.. ..very soon u go dey run from pillar to post in search of a husbsnd
Re: I Will Remain Single Or Marry A Whiteman- Toyin Aimakhu by runtinx: 7:30am On Apr 06, 2016
Na 86 year old oyinbo u go marry
Re: I Will Remain Single Or Marry A Whiteman- Toyin Aimakhu by KanwuliaExtra: 7:36am On Apr 06, 2016
poundsboy:
I tell you. See the likes of Oprah. How many married women with all their children for this world, fit stand near her?? Dem go even pray make their children be like her sef

You are going too far sef.
See awon Genevieve ati Rita D?
Dem go die single o. grin
Love dem for dat! kiss

E nor beta pass disu UZEBA marriage wey we dey h-insai so? cheesy

I wish I NEVER tried it I swia!!!! cry
TuFIAAAAAAAAKWA!

Thain awa village gods for white man land!

If I for marry for Naija, I for done jump h-enter lagoon since! My husband nor dey stress me atol atol. Amen!!!!

In short, it is like I am not even married. We dey do OPEN marriage contract! Aka "see me when I see you"!!!!

Hallelujah!!!!! cool

1 Like

Re: I Will Remain Single Or Marry A Whiteman- Toyin Aimakhu by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 06, 2016
AreaFada2:

You don't know white people at all.

I was educated alongside white people. Long years of studies that required working closely together. Majority from middle & upper class in an "Ivy league" school. And I work with them too. Not some lower class whites.

Even they are no different. Their lies are rather rock solid though.

They lie, cheat, shy away from group assignments while focussing on individual ones, abusive domestically and do other things too. The better organised society makes little lies for small benefits unnecessary. The law works in their society and they know certain actions have consequences if laws are violated.

Kate Henshaw was running her mouth like diarrhoea a few years ago, when still married to that Nuttal man. Trumpeting how much better white men are than blacks. She's divorced from Oyinbo now & currently shaking her black behind to black guys at parties all over the place.

Oyinbo are very complex, can hide their true nature and feeling very well and very diplomatic, bordering on hypocrisy. It takes time to understand them. Unlike black guys that are explosive, open and cannot hide anger.

After being with Asian, black & white girls, I know what I am talking about.

I wish her luck.
Talking about white Americans not Europeans. You are not alone in your mixing with them bro. Forget their politicians they fan he honest! Europeans?? Forget that thing jare
Re: I Will Remain Single Or Marry A Whiteman- Toyin Aimakhu by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 06, 2016
KanwuliaExtra:

You are going too far sef.
See awon Genevieve ati Rita D?
Dem go die single o. grin
Love dem for dat! kiss

E nor beta pass disu UZEBA marriage wey we dey h-insai so? cheesy

I wish I NEVER tried it I swia!!!! cry
TuFIAAAAAAAAKWA!
you see! Na riri I like pass sef. She just dey clean up dey go
Re: I Will Remain Single Or Marry A Whiteman- Toyin Aimakhu by KanwuliaExtra: 7:47am On Apr 06, 2016
poundsboy:
you see! Na riri I like pass sef. She just dey clean up dey go

riri nor be African woman desperado ke! Haba!!!! grin
Re: I Will Remain Single Or Marry A Whiteman- Toyin Aimakhu by Nobody: 7:51am On Apr 06, 2016
KanwuliaExtra:

riri nor be African woman desperado ke! Haba!!!! grin
She just dey fresh dey go. What of ms Evelyn oputu nko?? Marriage is just overrated in Nigeria abeg
Re: I Will Remain Single Or Marry A Whiteman- Toyin Aimakhu by Raphaelmary(m): 7:53am On Apr 06, 2016
To marry neva dey hungry you...u wan become okobiri nwanyi abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sharon Adeleke Ademefun's Baby Shower In America (Photos) / Wizkid Advises Against Voting Someone Because A Paid Celebrity Endorsed Them / Tayo Sobola Accused Of Being A Cultist Over Her Outfit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.