Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Where Is Allah's Original Bible? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Where Is Allah's Original Bible? (1931 Views)

Where Is Allah? An Intellectual Discourse / Who Is Allah? / Who Is Allah? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Where Is Allah's Original Bible? by noetic2: 2:44pm On Jul 30, 2009
muslims keep drumming it into our ears that the bible has been corrupted. . . . I think it is time allah produces his own original bible.

so where EXACTLY is allah's original bible?
Re: Where Is Allah's Original Bible? by Phemour: 2:47pm On Jul 30, 2009
Qur'an.

There are other book too.
Re: Where Is Allah's Original Bible? by olabowale(m): 3:10pm On Jul 30, 2009
There is no place that Bible is mentioned as being from Allah, in the Quran! Allah says He revealed the Torah to Musa, the Sabur to Dauda, and Injil to Isa bin Mariam (AS Jamiah). Allah says that the Torah, Sabur, and Injil after the Messengers/Prophets, who received have been removed from the human community and just before when the Quran made that statement of them being corrupted, are "CORRUPT!" This statement is very profound and if we apply that the proof is the burden of the accuser, Allah tenders through His messenger and the Muslims, your many Bibles, containing many Torahs, saburs and Injils and that of the Torahs of the Jews, as the Proof(s)! Show me a singly acceptable Torah to the whole Christians, never mind the Jews. Show me a Sabur. Show me an Injil.

If you have the strength, show me a Bible. Ko re e soo wun. I wonder how you will pass the Protestant Bible as a bible to my ~Lady~, the Catholic woman and ask her to forget the different, more comprehensive Catholic Bible!

Now show me, a Single Bible that I can hang my hat on, even if am around the catholics and or the Protestants, by disproving what Allah says!
Re: Where Is Allah's Original Bible? by noetic2: 3:15pm On Jul 30, 2009
olabowale:

There is no place that Bible is mentioned as being from Allah, in the Quran! Allah says He revealed the Torah to Musa, the Sabur to Dauda, and Injil to Isa bin Mariam (AS Jamiah). Allah says that the Torah, Sabur, and Injil after the Messengers/Prophets, who received have been removed from the human community and just before when the Quran made that statement of them being corrupted, are "CORRUPT!" This statement is very profound and if we apply that the proof is the burden of the accuser, Allah tenders through His messenger and the Muslims, your many Bibles, containing many Torahs, saburs and Injils and that of the Torahs of the Jews, as the Proof(s)! Show me a singly acceptable Torah to the whole Christians, never mind the Jews. Show me a Sabur. Show me an Injil. 

a. have u ever considered the possibility that allah might be lying to u? How can I say "things fall apart" is corrupt, when I was not the author of the book?

b. is there any evidence to suggest that allah revealed any book to anyone, that made up the bible?

c. Dont u consider it disturbing that all the traditions and prophets and prophecies in the bible are nihilant from allah's koran?

If you have the strength, show me a Bible. Ko re e soo wun. I wonder how you will pass the Protestant Bible as a bible to my ~Lady~, the Catholic woman and ask her to forget the different, more comprehensive Catholic Bible!

Now show me, a Single Bible that I can hang my hat on, even if am around the catholics and or the Protestants, by disproving what Allah says!

The burden of proof is simply on allah.

Allah claims that the bible is corrupt. . ,  .where is allah's original version? where is allah's uncorrupt bible? is allah lying?
Re: Where Is Allah's Original Bible? by Abuzola(m): 3:25pm On Jul 30, 2009
C'mon, stop being deluded. Haven't you read the book of history: constantine changed the bible to suit his desire, the bible were rewritten and edited. You know this but turn a deaf ear
Re: Where Is Allah's Original Bible? by noetic2: 3:28pm On Jul 30, 2009
Abuzola:

C'mon, stop being deluded. Haven't you read the book of history: constantine changed the bible to suit his desire, the bible were rewritten and edited. You know this but turn a deaf ear

is constantaine allah? will u stop lying for allah?

WHERE EXACTLY IS ALLAH'S ORIGINAL BIBLE?
Re: Where Is Allah's Original Bible? by Abuzola(m): 3:39pm On Jul 30, 2009
Epistle of Barnabas !

Gbam !
Re: Where Is Allah's Original Bible? by noetic2: 3:40pm On Jul 30, 2009
Abuzola:

Epistle of Barnabas !

Gbam !

did allah write it?
Re: Where Is Allah's Original Bible? by Abuzola(m): 3:48pm On Jul 30, 2009
You sound like a mad man. Did Allah write the Quran too ?
Re: Where Is Allah's Original Bible? by noetic2: 3:52pm On Jul 30, 2009
Abuzola:

You sound like a mad man. Did Allah write the Quran too ?

I can confirm that u are a mad man . . .suffering from slowpoke-like syndromes found mostly in gorillas.

I know allah did not write the koran. . . .the koran is a forgery done by mohammed, thats why he could not get his stories straight.
if allah did not write the book of barnabas. . .how then is it allahs original version?
Re: Where Is Allah's Original Bible? by Abuzola(m): 4:02pm On Jul 30, 2009
Go and read the last chapter of Epistle of barnabas and come back here, your answer is right there. Or ask from osisi how a scripture is revealed
Re: Where Is Allah's Original Bible? by noetic2: 4:05pm On Jul 30, 2009
Abuzola:

Go and read the last chapter of Epistle of barnabas and come back here, your answer is right there. Or ask from osisi how a scripture is revealed

a. when did allah write the book of barnabas?

b. where is ur evidence to suggest that the book was written by the biblical barnabas?

c. does the biblical barnabas know allah?

P.S why dont u post the last chapter here. . .and also tell us how allah wrote it. . .
Re: Where Is Allah's Original Bible? by Abuzola(m): 4:34pm On Jul 30, 2009
Your assignment covers all the question you ask, so hurry up and finish it let me give your mark
Re: Where Is Allah's Original Bible? by noetic2: 4:36pm On Jul 30, 2009
Abuzola:

Your assignment covers all the question you ask, so hurry up and finish it let me give your mark

grin grin ridiculously brainless troll of allah.
Re: Where Is Allah's Original Bible? by Phemour: 4:41pm On Jul 30, 2009
Noetic2 and Abuzola

are     M a d       wink
Re: Where Is Allah's Original Bible? by Abuzola(m): 5:05pm On Jul 30, 2009
Noetic. You are retarded broken man, you ask a question and it was answered yet you diverted, was it not the original bible you asked for ? Bunsuru lmao
Re: Where Is Allah's Original Bible? by noetic2: 5:09pm On Jul 30, 2009
Abuzola:

Noetic. You are retarded broken man, you ask a question and it was answered yet you diverted, was it not the original bible you asked for ? Bunsuru lmao

what a imbecilic,moronic. goat-like creature.

what was ur answer? beclouded goat.
Re: Where Is Allah's Original Bible? by Abuzola(m): 5:25pm On Jul 30, 2009
Lol Epistle of Barnabas ! Monkey
Re: Where Is Allah's Original Bible? by noetic2: 5:46pm On Jul 30, 2009
Abuzola:

Lol Epistle of Barnabas ! Monkey

Allah is a monkey, not me.
did allah write the epistle of barnabas? Gorilla.
Re: Where Is Allah's Original Bible? by Phemour: 5:50pm On Jul 30, 2009
noetic2:

Allah is a monkey
am getting involved angry angry
Re: Where Is Allah's Original Bible? by Abuzola(m): 5:51pm On Jul 30, 2009
You see what am saying mr monkey, i answered ur question now you are diverting. Walo walo says by SA peepz
Re: Where Is Allah's Original Bible? by noetic2: 5:54pm On Jul 30, 2009
Abuzola:

You see what am saying mr monkey, i answered ur question now you are diverting. Walo walo says by SA peepz

grin grin grin grin what an IMBECILIC-slowpoke. where are ur answers?

you are a disgrace to allah and islam.
Re: Where Is Allah's Original Bible? by Abuzola(m): 6:14pm On Jul 30, 2009
Mr man i don't think you are here to learn instead to argue unnecessarily. I leave you in peace
Re: Where Is Allah's Original Bible? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 30, 2009
simple question and the slaves of satan aka allah cant answer?

Where is allah's injil that he sent down and confirmed?
Re: Where Is Allah's Original Bible? by Abuzola(m): 6:25pm On Jul 30, 2009
@david, Epistle of barnabas
Re: Where Is Allah's Original Bible? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 30, 2009
Abuzola:

@david, Epistle of barnabas

but allah NEVER says he sent that down in his quran? He clearly lists the torah, sabuur and injil . . . NOT the epistle of barnabas which is a modern day forgery.

Now where are the torah, sabuur and injil allah lied to have sent down and confirmed?
Re: Where Is Allah's Original Bible? by Abuzola(m): 6:56pm On Jul 30, 2009
Can you please define what a bible is and then apply the answer to the epistle.
The zabura and Torah is with the jews though already adulterated like your contempory bible
Re: Where Is Allah's Original Bible? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 30, 2009
Abuzola:

Can you please define what a bible is and then apply the answer to the epistle.
The zabura and Torah is with the jews though already adulterated like your contempory bible

What has the definition of a bible got to do with anything? Where is allah's torah, zabur and injil that he himself in the quran claimed to have sent down and confirmed?

Why did he forget it with the jews? Where is his original copy that the jews then adulterated?
Re: Where Is Allah's Original Bible? by Abuzola(m): 9:41pm On Jul 30, 2009
Do you really want to know ? Why not ask moses and david
Re: Where Is Allah's Original Bible? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 30, 2009
Abuzola:

Do you really want to know ? Why not ask moses and david

why? but i thought your disgraceful fraud called allah claimed to have sent it to them and confirmed it? why dont we check with him instead to prove the validity of his lies?

How do you know the bible is corrupt if you've never seen allah's originals?
Re: Where Is Allah's Original Bible? by Abuzola(m): 9:55pm On Jul 30, 2009
Don't get yourself confuse, bible is different from zabura and Torah
Re: Where Is Allah's Original Bible? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 30, 2009
Abuzola:

Don't get yourself confuse, bible is different from zabura and Torah

but where is the zabura and torah? how do you know if you've never seen them? Is allah hiding them? why would he send a book he didnt want even mohammad to see?

(1) (2)

A Sticker For Every Muslim / Ramadan Sms Messages For You / Muslim Empowerment: Youth And Widows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.