Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,817 members, 7,956,081 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:05 AM

Exam Malpractice: See What This Lady Did To Cheat In An Exam Hall (photo) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Exam Malpractice: See What This Lady Did To Cheat In An Exam Hall (photo) (67287 Views)

Oko Poly Students Write Their Test In A Dark Hall (Photo) / Over 10,000 Jambites To Lose Their Result Due To Exam Malpractice -see Detail / OAU Students Studying With Solar Street Lamp At AWO Hall (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exam Malpractice: See What This Lady Did To Cheat In An Exam Hall (photo) by zicky(m): 1:50pm On Apr 06, 2016
Khd95:
The energy,time nd resources she used to inscript those on her ugly laps,could ve been helpful to her more,if she had deployed same amount of energy,time nd resources reading her bookssad

lazy as$
ogbeni wetin make the laps ugly.

I agree with you on the rest

1 Like

Re: Exam Malpractice: See What This Lady Did To Cheat In An Exam Hall (photo) by ELgordo(m): 1:51pm On Apr 06, 2016
WHAT HAPPENED TO CHUKULIII
Re: Exam Malpractice: See What This Lady Did To Cheat In An Exam Hall (photo) by bqlekan(m): 1:51pm On Apr 06, 2016
Nah, this is tatoo, look at the alignment of the texts.
Re: Exam Malpractice: See What This Lady Did To Cheat In An Exam Hall (photo) by Jibreen4u(m): 1:51pm On Apr 06, 2016
Am I the only one that thinks it's Sexy?
Re: Exam Malpractice: See What This Lady Did To Cheat In An Exam Hall (photo) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Apr 06, 2016
foolish girl, ur mates are busy reading, u r busy painting ur laps.
Hmhmh..
Re: Exam Malpractice: See What This Lady Did To Cheat In An Exam Hall (photo) by Lanre4uonly(m): 1:52pm On Apr 06, 2016
This is serious.
Re: Exam Malpractice: See What This Lady Did To Cheat In An Exam Hall (photo) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Apr 06, 2016
I had a seat mate like this once, we chop her money taya 4 skul then
Re: Exam Malpractice: See What This Lady Did To Cheat In An Exam Hall (photo) by DeviIhimself: 1:52pm On Apr 06, 2016
Keneking:
jONATHAN SEF shocked
amu mpa I sef cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exam Malpractice: See What This Lady Did To Cheat In An Exam Hall (photo) by Sampunk(m): 1:53pm On Apr 06, 2016
Hmmmmmmmm.... Sexy laps
Re: Exam Malpractice: See What This Lady Did To Cheat In An Exam Hall (photo) by benedictnsi(m): 1:54pm On Apr 06, 2016
vizkiz:
make she try that one for cost accounting or statistics undecided

Or a strong course like ECONOMETRICS cool

Re: Exam Malpractice: See What This Lady Did To Cheat In An Exam Hall (photo) by deathtreat(m): 1:55pm On Apr 06, 2016
The person who posted this is just trying to teach others how to cheat in exam hall
Re: Exam Malpractice: See What This Lady Did To Cheat In An Exam Hall (photo) by habsydiamond(m): 1:56pm On Apr 06, 2016
This is another Michael scofield from prison break. Why a lady go do herself like this. Na economy cos an sha.
Re: Exam Malpractice: See What This Lady Did To Cheat In An Exam Hall (photo) by ahamonyeka(m): 1:56pm On Apr 06, 2016
I like to romance this kind of lap.
Re: Exam Malpractice: See What This Lady Did To Cheat In An Exam Hall (photo) by bigiyaro(m): 1:56pm On Apr 06, 2016
OP, dis is jst tattoo. Not what u think.
Re: Exam Malpractice: See What This Lady Did To Cheat In An Exam Hall (photo) by banme1(m): 1:57pm On Apr 06, 2016
Stupedinluv:
undecided Not true, many of us were to smart for this.
“to smart“ or too “smart“.
Re: Exam Malpractice: See What This Lady Did To Cheat In An Exam Hall (photo) by Jerkins(m): 1:58pm On Apr 06, 2016
she 4 draw am well like stretch mark, so dat dem nr go knw. Or she fit jst write am reach p***y so dat if d supervisor see am he dick go rise.
Re: Exam Malpractice: See What This Lady Did To Cheat In An Exam Hall (photo) by Vodk4r(m): 1:59pm On Apr 06, 2016
I guess she must have carried dah course ryt from her 100lv, 200lv no space to fill it, still carried it in 300lv and and she's in her final yr... Pathetic!! wen they won't seat down and Jack #olosho undecidedI
Re: Exam Malpractice: See What This Lady Did To Cheat In An Exam Hall (photo) by Justicealh3(m): 1:59pm On Apr 06, 2016
Bleep the bitch... grin
Re: Exam Malpractice: See What This Lady Did To Cheat In An Exam Hall (photo) by flokii: 1:59pm On Apr 06, 2016
it's actually funny how thus exam malpractice thing works..

back then in uni.. there was this guy (claiming soji guy) who brought his dept.'s exam questions & answers for that day to my room for my room mates (his coursematea).

you wouldn't bliv they crammed both questns and answers like 4 times bfor going to sit for d exam..

when results came out, d soji guy had 'F' while d other two wereys (my roommates) had one 'D' & d other 'E'.. come see beef grin
Re: Exam Malpractice: See What This Lady Did To Cheat In An Exam Hall (photo) by Btruth: 2:00pm On Apr 06, 2016
Someone future mother.

I wonder what she will teaches her kids later in life?
Re: Exam Malpractice: See What This Lady Did To Cheat In An Exam Hall (photo) by Exponental(m): 2:01pm On Apr 06, 2016
her brain is either full or blocked. she opted for the vacant option.
Re: Exam Malpractice: See What This Lady Did To Cheat In An Exam Hall (photo) by Exponental(m): 2:02pm On Apr 06, 2016
her brain is either filled or blocked. she opted for the vacant option.
Re: Exam Malpractice: See What This Lady Did To Cheat In An Exam Hall (photo) by HardMirror(m): 2:02pm On Apr 06, 2016
Smellymouth:
grin Let's not lie.. we all did this one time in our lives
Not true. At least I know I never did

1 Like

Re: Exam Malpractice: See What This Lady Did To Cheat In An Exam Hall (photo) by 9jatatafo(m): 2:02pm On Apr 06, 2016
She is from Duara the town of President Buhari
Re: Exam Malpractice: See What This Lady Did To Cheat In An Exam Hall (photo) by jeje123(m): 2:02pm On Apr 06, 2016
Usual practice!
Re: Exam Malpractice: See What This Lady Did To Cheat In An Exam Hall (photo) by ElderLoLo: 2:05pm On Apr 06, 2016
This is designed in a tattoo way
Re: Exam Malpractice: See What This Lady Did To Cheat In An Exam Hall (photo) by Xagaa(m): 2:05pm On Apr 06, 2016
I don't see how this wiLl epp her cheesy cheesy
Re: Exam Malpractice: See What This Lady Did To Cheat In An Exam Hall (photo) by harlimson: 2:06pm On Apr 06, 2016
omg! you should have invest much of this time reading...this is a disgrace
Re: Exam Malpractice: See What This Lady Did To Cheat In An Exam Hall (photo) by Bimpe29: 2:06pm On Apr 06, 2016
This is simply indolence of the highest order. In fact, it is a waste of resources on her part and that of her sponsor.
It is disgusting.
Re: Exam Malpractice: See What This Lady Did To Cheat In An Exam Hall (photo) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 06, 2016
banme1:
“to smart“ or too “smart“.
mistake tongue
Re: Exam Malpractice: See What This Lady Did To Cheat In An Exam Hall (photo) by Lexusgs430: 2:09pm On Apr 06, 2016
Did she receive EXPO, or how did she know what sections of the said module to tattoo?
Re: Exam Malpractice: See What This Lady Did To Cheat In An Exam Hall (photo) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 06, 2016
baddest of the baddest.. lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Calculate Gpa And Cgpa In Nigerian Universities / Sacrifice Placed In Front Of A.A Akingbade, LAUTECH Professor's Office (Photos) / University Of Ibadan Ranks 978 In Top World Universities Ranking By Times Higher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.