Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,196 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Exam Malpractice: See What This Lady Did To Cheat In An Exam Hall (photo) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Exam Malpractice: See What This Lady Did To Cheat In An Exam Hall (photo) (67162 Views)

Oko Poly Students Write Their Test In A Dark Hall (Photo) / Over 10,000 Jambites To Lose Their Result Due To Exam Malpractice -see Detail / OAU Students Studying With Solar Street Lamp At AWO Hall (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exam Malpractice: See What This Lady Did To Cheat In An Exam Hall (photo) by Sixaxis: 6:33pm On Apr 06, 2016
igwegeorgiano:
abeg dat thing na tattoo jor.
if only u knw ow stdnts cheat! I srvd in a secondary schl so I knw whassup, bro!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exam Malpractice: See What This Lady Did To Cheat In An Exam Hall (photo) by shumuel(m): 8:23pm On Apr 06, 2016
Kikiki Lol grin this one na the Mumiee tatoo tongue Egyptian things
Re: Exam Malpractice: See What This Lady Did To Cheat In An Exam Hall (photo) by outflank: 9:31pm On Apr 06, 2016
I'm sure she didn't bathe before going for that exam; smelly thing.

1 Like

Re: Exam Malpractice: See What This Lady Did To Cheat In An Exam Hall (photo) by abdulhadie(m): 11:16pm On Apr 06, 2016
she wan copy all the course handout put for leg ni......... undecided
Re: Exam Malpractice: See What This Lady Did To Cheat In An Exam Hall (photo) by shiimah: 11:22pm On Apr 06, 2016
Omo na Tattoo girl...
Re: Exam Malpractice: See What This Lady Did To Cheat In An Exam Hall (photo) by hamdan4sure: 11:55pm On Apr 06, 2016
Sixaxis:
Artistry, Amazing buh Foolish
why can't she go for tatoo work, she will be very expat in tatoo work
Re: Exam Malpractice: See What This Lady Did To Cheat In An Exam Hall (photo) by Nusaf: 1:10am On Apr 07, 2016
Smellymouth:
grin Let's not lie.. we all did this one time in our lives
I certainly never did. Infact it never crossed my mind. Do u know why? Even my notebook can't help during exam because 80 to 90% of my exams questions were applied questions.
Re: Exam Malpractice: See What This Lady Did To Cheat In An Exam Hall (photo) by Sixaxis: 2:20am On Apr 07, 2016
hamdan4sure:

why can't she go for tatoo work, she will be very expat in tatoo work
I think she wl b, its beautiful tho' smiley
Re: Exam Malpractice: See What This Lady Did To Cheat In An Exam Hall (photo) by Sixaxis: 2:22am On Apr 07, 2016
Nusaf:

I certainly never did. Infact it never crossed my mind. Do u know why? Even my notebook can't help during exam because 80 to 90% of my exams questions were applied questions.
really? Applied questions, even in primary and jss class??
Re: Exam Malpractice: See What This Lady Did To Cheat In An Exam Hall (photo) by ThreeGEEKS(m): 4:43am On Apr 07, 2016
Michael Scofield in the making. She's trying to break out of that school with her 2:1. grin
Re: Exam Malpractice: See What This Lady Did To Cheat In An Exam Hall (photo) by Nusaf: 7:11am On Apr 07, 2016
Sixaxis:
really? Applied questions, even in primary and jss class??
That girl is certainly neither a primary nor a secondary school student.
Re: Exam Malpractice: See What This Lady Did To Cheat In An Exam Hall (photo) by Elinob(m): 7:33am On Apr 07, 2016
Nah 1st position she wnt take dis tym around.
Re: Exam Malpractice: See What This Lady Did To Cheat In An Exam Hall (photo) by Mbamifeanyi(m): 8:55am On Apr 07, 2016
chocolateme:
How is she planning to position herself to copy it into her answer script. The write up is very tiny

u sound as if she is an apprentice compare to u. Boss
Re: Exam Malpractice: See What This Lady Did To Cheat In An Exam Hall (photo) by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 5:29pm On Apr 07, 2016
chigoizie7:

So, u never hear of short cuts b4?

As long as we get to the same destination, na u sabi.

For me, the end justifies the means, no be the same money all of us de find?

Bros You may not understand me now But I tell you the simple truth. Shortcuts cuts people's destiny short.
Takes you past many important phases of life. Quick to get it, quick to loose it.
Re: Exam Malpractice: See What This Lady Did To Cheat In An Exam Hall (photo) by SenatorJames(m): 8:58pm On Apr 07, 2016
Using the time spent in writing this into reading would have been so fruitful.
Re: Exam Malpractice: See What This Lady Did To Cheat In An Exam Hall (photo) by SaNcHiS(m): 11:28pm On Apr 07, 2016
Just like that she will still fail the Exam
Re: Exam Malpractice: See What This Lady Did To Cheat In An Exam Hall (photo) by deborahtokunboh: 3:03am On Sep 11, 2016
Hello

IF YOUR REALLY INTERESTED IN GETTING EXTERNAL HELP IN YOU EXAM WITH ABSOLUTLY NO DANGER OF GETTING CAUGHT THEN CONTINUE ON READING, I AM SELLING EARBUDS THAT CAN BE CONECTED TO PHONES, MP3 AND OTHER BLUE TOOTH DEVICES. THES DEVICES WILL ALLOW YOU HEAR ANY RECORDING OR CALL AND SPEAK TO ANYONE YOU PLEASE.... THESE DEVICES ALSO CAN COME WITH A CAMERA.

THESE AIRBUD DEVICES COST FROM N30,000 UPWARDS NOT INCLUDING SHIPPING COSTS, IM HAPPY SELLING TO INDIVIDUAL CUSTOMERS AND IN BULK/WHOLESALE THESE DEVICES ARE SHIPPED FROM THE UNITED KINGDOM

Payments can be made through PAYPAL so you are fully protected.

If you are interested or have any questions please email me on Deborah.Toks@gmail.com and add me on bbm 566CE1BE. If you want my phone number, FaceTime and Skype please message me and I'm happy to give you my details.

Re: Exam Malpractice: See What This Lady Did To Cheat In An Exam Hall (photo) by Abiola001(m): 10:57pm On Jun 10, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:
Shuuoo if she dey do this for 1st day of waec paper -just yoruba and civic. Wetin she go come do on maths and chemistry day shocked
She write 4 paper keep am insyd her vagina
Re: Exam Malpractice: See What This Lady Did To Cheat In An Exam Hall (photo) by seyifunmi005(m): 12:16am On Jan 30, 2018
Re: Exam Malpractice: See What This Lady Did To Cheat In An Exam Hall (photo) by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:13am On Jan 30, 2018
it will not last...once she dresses up and walk down to the exam hall, her sweat will clean them off....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Is What It Means To Be In A Long Distance Relationship During Exams (photo) / Original Certificate Of LASU's Graduate Found At Suya Spot / Friends Mourn Female UNIZIK Student Who Died In A Security Guard's Room. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.