Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,687 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Exam Malpractice: See What This Lady Did To Cheat In An Exam Hall (photo) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Exam Malpractice: See What This Lady Did To Cheat In An Exam Hall (photo) (67164 Views)

Oko Poly Students Write Their Test In A Dark Hall (Photo) / Over 10,000 Jambites To Lose Their Result Due To Exam Malpractice -see Detail / OAU Students Studying With Solar Street Lamp At AWO Hall (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exam Malpractice: See What This Lady Did To Cheat In An Exam Hall (photo) by kaycee0147(m): 2:10pm On Apr 06, 2016
Re: Exam Malpractice: See What This Lady Did To Cheat In An Exam Hall (photo) by deolu2000(m): 2:10pm On Apr 06, 2016
When your brain is on your thigh...
Re: Exam Malpractice: See What This Lady Did To Cheat In An Exam Hall (photo) by IVORY2009(m): 2:11pm On Apr 06, 2016
chocolateme:
Baby oku
meaning?
Re: Exam Malpractice: See What This Lady Did To Cheat In An Exam Hall (photo) by omolayomi06: 2:15pm On Apr 06, 2016
abeg leave her alone this is call body pisting or u can body tatoon.
Re: Exam Malpractice: See What This Lady Did To Cheat In An Exam Hall (photo) by ooshinibos: 2:17pm On Apr 06, 2016
old skool style
Re: Exam Malpractice: See What This Lady Did To Cheat In An Exam Hall (photo) by linusbnn(m): 2:19pm On Apr 06, 2016
vizkiz:
make she try that one for cost accounting or statistics. Or ordinary further-maths undecided

Further maths ordinary?
Re: Exam Malpractice: See What This Lady Did To Cheat In An Exam Hall (photo) by gdonmylife(m): 2:20pm On Apr 06, 2016
Re: Exam Malpractice: See What This Lady Did To Cheat In An Exam Hall (photo) by udeme67(m): 2:21pm On Apr 06, 2016
Expo on point
Re: Exam Malpractice: See What This Lady Did To Cheat In An Exam Hall (photo) by Adedayo97(m): 2:23pm On Apr 06, 2016
I wonder o
RadicallyBlunt:
Shuuoo if she dey do this for 1st day of waec paper -just yoruba and civic. Wetin she go come do on maths and chemistry day shocked
Re: Exam Malpractice: See What This Lady Did To Cheat In An Exam Hall (photo) by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 2:28pm On Apr 06, 2016
This is a very foolish and lazy act. Am sure she'd spent over an hour to write on her body, which she could have rather used to read them.
This can never make her the best student in her department and @ the end she may eventually fail.

I tell my students always- if you would excel, excel honorably while if you would fail, fail honorably.

1 Like

Re: Exam Malpractice: See What This Lady Did To Cheat In An Exam Hall (photo) by Bobbysmart6(m): 2:33pm On Apr 06, 2016
Kolababe:
How desperate!

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/04/exam-malpractice-see-what-this-lady-did.html
d grl try oo.hw she kan tak write evrytn.
#lap of history#
Re: Exam Malpractice: See What This Lady Did To Cheat In An Exam Hall (photo) by RexTramadol1: 2:36pm On Apr 06, 2016
chocolateme:
Baby oku

De man power!
Re: Exam Malpractice: See What This Lady Did To Cheat In An Exam Hall (photo) by fejicruz(m): 2:42pm On Apr 06, 2016
Wetin concern gender equality and exam malpractice? Guys also do it. So what is your point?
omusiliyu:
What a shameful act.

And the girl will be part of those agitating for gender equality.

1 Like

Re: Exam Malpractice: See What This Lady Did To Cheat In An Exam Hall (photo) by EzeRedd(m): 2:47pm On Apr 06, 2016
That lap large o. How many square kilometers?
Re: Exam Malpractice: See What This Lady Did To Cheat In An Exam Hall (photo) by FuckTheMod: 2:50pm On Apr 06, 2016
Khd95:
The energy,time nd resources she used to inscript those on her ugly laps,could ve been helpful to her more,if she had deployed same amount of energy,time nd resources reading her bookssad

lazy as$
Mr man

Those laps are not ugly undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exam Malpractice: See What This Lady Did To Cheat In An Exam Hall (photo) by chigoizie7(m): 2:51pm On Apr 06, 2016
vizkiz:
make she try that one for cost accounting or statistics. Or ordinary further-maths undecided

Lolz, I be graduate of stat oh, this her type no go work for stat oh.

Imagine after a lecture teach, mgf and she will come to exam hall and set characteristics functions, how copy copy wan take help u?

Btw, for other courses, there is what we call invincible "mgbo".

Get a sharp biro wey no de write again, photocopy ur school fees teller, t-table, f-table, original skul fees reciept, dept due reciept, faculty due reciept, association fee reciept, use stapler and bind them together, look for a neat and smooth surface, bring out your note, use the invincible biro to summariz it @ the back of those photocopied receipts.

Enter exam hall with swag, place ur reciepts in front of u with swag as per serious student wey de pay every every for skul,

Bros, just flex ur mgbo, even if lecturer come near u, no fear, because na only u fit see wetin u write for those copies,

Copy with impunity, just copy it as if u re copying note.

I never wanted to reveal these, but of what need, I am already a graduate. So, make una flex.

1 Like

Re: Exam Malpractice: See What This Lady Did To Cheat In An Exam Hall (photo) by chigoizie7(m): 2:58pm On Apr 06, 2016
Brainiacmrtolz:
This is a very foolish and lazy act. Am sure she'd spent over an hour to write on her body, which she could have rather used to read them.
This can never make her the best student in her department and @ the end she may eventually fail.

I tell my students always- if you would excel, excel honorably while if you would fail, fail honorably.

Oga park well joor.

Which one be fail honourably?

No be una wey go teach person 1+1=2, but una go come exam hall, una go set 0.333/(-6.58/2) ÷(-3 * (-5+(-5))/square root of 5.666 =?
Re: Exam Malpractice: See What This Lady Did To Cheat In An Exam Hall (photo) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 06, 2016
Don't try this in assembly language. I hail uniben computer science students.

1 Like

Re: Exam Malpractice: See What This Lady Did To Cheat In An Exam Hall (photo) by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 3:05pm On Apr 06, 2016
chigoizie7:

Oga park well joor.

Which one be fail honourably?

No be una wey go teach person 1+1=2, but una go come exam hall, una go set 0.333/(-6.58/2) ÷(-3 * (-5+(-5))/square root of 5.666 =?
You are in the same category of the people I was talking about.
Ignorant of hard work.
but embraces laziness and cheating.

1 Like

Re: Exam Malpractice: See What This Lady Did To Cheat In An Exam Hall (photo) by bejeria101(m): 3:09pm On Apr 06, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Shuuoo if she dey do this for 1st day of waec paper -just yoruba and civic. Wetin she go come do on maths and chemistry day shocked

Complete body tats,with formulas on the tips hehehe
Re: Exam Malpractice: See What This Lady Did To Cheat In An Exam Hall (photo) by chigoizie7(m): 3:24pm On Apr 06, 2016
Brainiacmrtolz:
You are in the same category of the people I was talking about.
Ignorant of hard work.
but embraces laziness and cheating.

So, u never hear of short cuts b4?

As long as we get to the same destination, na u sabi.

For me, the end justifies the means, no be the same money all of us de find?
Re: Exam Malpractice: See What This Lady Did To Cheat In An Exam Hall (photo) by Polar3: 3:28pm On Apr 06, 2016
I will luv to help her do da cleaning for free..
Re: Exam Malpractice: See What This Lady Did To Cheat In An Exam Hall (photo) by princefaculty(m): 3:42pm On Apr 06, 2016
Nice laps+good complexion+unwise smartness+laziness= empty vessell beautifully clothed with failure
Re: Exam Malpractice: See What This Lady Did To Cheat In An Exam Hall (photo) by spencekat(m): 3:49pm On Apr 06, 2016
Exam tattoo!
Re: Exam Malpractice: See What This Lady Did To Cheat In An Exam Hall (photo) by spencekat(m): 3:50pm On Apr 06, 2016
Examination tattoo.
Re: Exam Malpractice: See What This Lady Did To Cheat In An Exam Hall (photo) by gbadesitdown: 4:21pm On Apr 06, 2016
and when this one make 5.0 GP in English, will giving award
Re: Exam Malpractice: See What This Lady Did To Cheat In An Exam Hall (photo) by Bnladan(m): 4:35pm On Apr 06, 2016
Dis 1 na complete textbook na grin
Re: Exam Malpractice: See What This Lady Did To Cheat In An Exam Hall (photo) by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:38pm On Apr 06, 2016
Keneking:
jONATHAN SEF shocked

Na this kind ones full everywhere, small time you go see dem rushing here for NL dey also follow shout say Buhari show your certificate.
Re: Exam Malpractice: See What This Lady Did To Cheat In An Exam Hall (photo) by MattChidi(m): 5:45pm On Apr 06, 2016
When you limit yourself, I tell you, you'll never discover your true potential. . .Cheating doesn't pay!

1 Like

Re: Exam Malpractice: See What This Lady Did To Cheat In An Exam Hall (photo) by kolexy(m): 5:52pm On Apr 06, 2016
Okasman:
DAT IS TYPICAL RSUST GAL..DAE ARE VERY GUD IN DAT AREA

Lol....Nkpoluites
Re: Exam Malpractice: See What This Lady Did To Cheat In An Exam Hall (photo) by Gkemz: 5:53pm On Apr 06, 2016
I like her tattoo. So amazing. Perhaps to keep the invigilator entertained.
Re: Exam Malpractice: See What This Lady Did To Cheat In An Exam Hall (photo) by Eeroh95(m): 6:29pm On Apr 06, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
even her forehead go carry expo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Is What It Means To Be In A Long Distance Relationship During Exams (photo) / Original Certificate Of LASU's Graduate Found At Suya Spot / Friends Mourn Female UNIZIK Student Who Died In A Security Guard's Room. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.