Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,840 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

How To Make Your Blog More Successful - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Make Your Blog More Successful (455 Views)

Submit Your Blog Here To Connect With Other Bloggers / 7 Ways To Promote Your Blog. / How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Your Blog More Successful by tecnolad(m): 12:12am On Apr 06, 2016
It is no doubt that today, we now have more bloggers across the world. having a blog isn't the main thing, but having one that stands out among others is.

Today, I'll be exposing you up working methods that will enable you have a more successful blog.

1. Quality Content: This is one pillar that determines if your blog is going to stand unshakeable, or fall. You should always endeavor to write quality contents that will keep people busy and loyal to visiting your blog.

Nobody wants to visit a blog that offers things they would consider as a waste of time. Learn to make research on what knowledge you're sharing and explain in ways that will facilitate a clear understanding. you could even use images to explain, if it will aid a better understanding of what you're sharing.

2. Good navigation:
Your blog should have an easy-to-use system of navigation. I would be really pissed if I found it herculean to use a blog, because of its poor navigation system, and I may never visit such a blog again.
Ensure you create an avenue for your audience to access everything your blog contains.

3. Connection with Audience: inculcate the habit of carrying your audience along with the latest posts and future posts (if possible) that age featured on your blog. this can be done by either placing a widget that allows you mail users about the newest posts just made on your blog, or reaching then through the various social medias you can lay your hands on.

if you have any questions about blogging, be free to comment below, but to get a swift answer, comment on the blog below:
source: http://www.olatips.com/2016/04/three-effective-ways-to-make-your-blog.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Cheapest Website Design Of All Kinds / Host Unlimited Websites With Addon Domain For The Cost Of One! / Make Money With Cpa /affiliate Markeitng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.