Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,917 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

Atletico Madrid Vs Barcelona : UCL (2 - 0) On 13th April 2016 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Atletico Madrid Vs Barcelona : UCL (2 - 0) On 13th April 2016 (44715 Views)

Roma Vs Barcelona UCL (3 - 0) On 10th April 2018 / Chelsea Vs Barcelona :UCL (1 - 1) On 20th February 2018 / Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 2) On 2nd April 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Barcelona : UCL (2 - 0) On 13th April 2016 by pamcode(m): 8:07am On Apr 14, 2016
iamauxin:
bro, you still have time. The match is still fresh
I don dey go like comments of my fellow trollers
Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Barcelona : UCL (2 - 0) On 13th April 2016 by Fash20: 8:14am On Apr 14, 2016
aah shoki aah shoki aaaah shoki

barca don go house

a very huge thanks to atletico madrid for clearing bercelonas doubt

aaah shoki shoki aaah shoki shoki aaah shoki shoki.
Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Barcelona : UCL (2 - 0) On 13th April 2016 by IYANGBALI: 9:27am On Apr 14, 2016
omoagbeke:
You doesn't?
Yes, honestly I doesn't o

1 Like

Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Barcelona : UCL (2 - 0) On 13th April 2016 by purplekayc(m): 9:42am On Apr 14, 2016
jstbeinhonest:

I never said you made it up,i just said you were wrong.From you link,i can deduce that Real have a worse debt profile,22% of their total worth,as compared to Barca's 16%.So why is it Barca who urgently needs trophies to pay debt.Fact is Barca's debt situation is not bad,its just a self-imposed policy that is making it look bad,that is what you need to understand.I never said Barca were constructing a brand new stadium,i said a new Camp Nou, Who builds a brand new stadium and names it after the old one?.And belive me,its a brand new Camp Nou-virtually everything in that stadium would be changed.Besides,Less than 15 brand new stadiums all over the world have cost more than €420m(The price for the renovation).
bros real Madrid and Barcelona who do you think has more leverage when it comes to getting financing?
Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Barcelona : UCL (2 - 0) On 13th April 2016 by Doosekpax(f): 10:14am On Apr 14, 2016
You are really a soccer prophet......... that was exactly what happened yesterday. Ineista and Neymar deserved red cards
callMeAlpha:
Expect dis game to end 2:0 in Favour of athletico and a little bit of bacer's ojoro at the end,quote me later
Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Barcelona : UCL (2 - 0) On 13th April 2016 by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 14, 2016
NuelCrown:
lol... Funny dude.. He scored against barca.. So I guess barca is also a small team... You guys and your stupid conclusion.... I knew Athletico had tonight.. Coz una life depend on MSN.... They played every single match this season and you expect them to remain in form.. Lol.... Luis Enrique said.. And I quote... "A LONG UNBEATEN RUN IS NOTHING IF YOU DON'T WIN TROPHIES'.. if you guys don't take care.. Na only Copa dey rel una go carry go house(that is if sevilla Don't put up enough resistance in the finals and trash you people.. Lol.. They've Don it before... They can still do it again) ...I wish una Goodluck cheesy
hehehehe... Well like agreed fatigue finished my boys and enrique had no plan B play to conserve and manage the remaining energies of the msn combo....we cant win always for sure... Athletico knew we were completely harmless and dealt with us...

But i must repeat.... There is a serious juju behind the CL... You just can't win it back to back... No way... Something must get in the way.... grin
Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Barcelona : UCL (2 - 0) On 13th April 2016 by nerdfrost(m): 11:05am On Apr 14, 2016
Suspect33:
you've forgotten that six defenders cant hold messi not to talk of MSN, forget story, barca to win by 5 goals to nail
. Come n talk oo grin cheesy
Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Barcelona : UCL (2 - 0) On 13th April 2016 by joshuaidibia(m): 5:07pm On Apr 14, 2016
AyamConfidence:
lol....no tooo but that ref fùck up na...admit the truth
not realy. To me he was ok. Una try sha. Bt madrid ws d beta side
Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Barcelona : UCL (2 - 0) On 13th April 2016 by joshuaidibia(m): 5:09pm On Apr 14, 2016
martineverest:
bad belle plenty sha.
tongue
Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Barcelona : UCL (2 - 0) On 13th April 2016 by AyamConfidence(m): 5:13pm On Apr 14, 2016
joshuaidibia:
not realy. To me he was ok. Una try sha. Bt madrid ws d beta side
to me he was not o....Neymar and Iniesta deserved red cards but the man failed to deliver....if Atleti players committed those offences, na Airtel straight...i no be barca o...i'm blue for life
Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Barcelona : UCL (2 - 0) On 13th April 2016 by joshuaidibia(m): 5:58pm On Apr 14, 2016
AyamConfidence:
to me he was not o....Neymar and Iniesta deserved red cards but the man failed to deliver....if Atleti players committed those offences, na Airtel straight...i no be barca o...i'm blue for life
ok. Tot u are barca fan. Am prould Arsenal/Madrid.
Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Barcelona : UCL (2 - 0) On 13th April 2016 by martineverest(m): 6:07pm On Apr 14, 2016
joshuaidibia:
tongue
it will take your club a century to get to barca level
Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Barcelona : UCL (2 - 0) On 13th April 2016 by martineverest(m): 6:09pm On Apr 14, 2016
joshuaidibia:
stop attaching Madrid to your failed club.. Don't support one club and attach another club success to yours
Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Barcelona : UCL (2 - 0) On 13th April 2016 by martineverest(m): 6:12pm On Apr 14, 2016
AyamConfidence:
hope to see u in ucl in 2018
Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Barcelona : UCL (2 - 0) On 13th April 2016 by Flashh: 6:24pm On Apr 14, 2016
IzonOwei:
madrid nkor... Playing small teams every single time all for ronaldo to score and be happy... We are fatigued and its obvious nobody can win the CL back to back... Fatigue must set in.... Juju or anything too... grin... There is a demon behind this CL i must say... You can never win it back to back..

Totally adhere to this statement. Barcelona never wins first leg and still couldn't qualify.

There's something fishy behind the lose. I believe Barcelona will still be the team to break that yoke in few time to come.

1 Like

Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Barcelona : UCL (2 - 0) On 13th April 2016 by joshuaidibia(m): 7:30pm On Apr 14, 2016
martineverest:
it will take your club a century to get to barca level
u mean Eyimba? Lol
Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Barcelona : UCL (2 - 0) On 13th April 2016 by AyamConfidence(m): 7:33pm On Apr 14, 2016
joshuaidibia:
you mean Asssnal I support the Blues...kings and Pride of London...i also suport other clubs in other leagues
Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Barcelona : UCL (2 - 0) On 13th April 2016 by martineverest(m): 7:40pm On Apr 14, 2016
joshuaidibia:
u mean Eyimba? Lol
loosenal:barca greatest rape victim
Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Barcelona : UCL (2 - 0) On 13th April 2016 by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 14, 2016
joshuaidibia:
90% of Arsenal fans re also Madrid fans(myself inclusive).
Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Barcelona : UCL (2 - 0) On 13th April 2016 by joshuaidibia(m): 7:35am On Apr 15, 2016
Vikings007:
90% of Arsenal fans re also Madrid fans(myself inclusive).
abi. And d 2 clubs no just dey consistent for trophies.
Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Barcelona : UCL (2 - 0) On 13th April 2016 by martineverest(m): 8:09am On Apr 15, 2016
joshuaidibia:
the truth is that most arsenal fans were lovers of Barcelona; not until they became frequent victim of sexual assault by Barcelona... Both clubs will remain trophyless, tho
Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Barcelona : UCL (2 - 0) On 13th April 2016 by martineverest(m): 8:11am On Apr 15, 2016
joshuaidibia:
the truth is that most arsenal fans were lovers of Barcelona; not until they became frequent victim of sexual assault by Barcelona... Both clubs will remain trophyless, tho.. Have a nice semis with Bayern munich
Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Barcelona : UCL (2 - 0) On 13th April 2016 by joshuaidibia(m): 9:19pm On Apr 15, 2016
martineverest:
the truth is that most arsenal fans were lovers of Barcelona; not until they became frequent victim of sexual assault by Barcelona... Both clubs will remain trophyless, tho.. Have a nice semis with Bayern munich
As if no be bayern madrid beat for semis wen they played atletico in d finals.
Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Barcelona : UCL (2 - 0) On 13th April 2016 by martineverest(m): 10:09pm On Apr 15, 2016
joshuaidibia:
As if no be bayern madrid beat for semis wen they played atletico in d finals.
anyways,ucl no go reach Una hands

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Atletico Madrid Vs Chelsea :UCL (1 - 2) On 27th September 2017 / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Real Madrid: UCL (3 - 1) On 1st November 2017 / UCL Final: Man United(0) Vs Barcelona(2) On Wednesday 27th May

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.