Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,227 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

26 Most Influential Young Vloggers;13-year-old Nigerian Is Among - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 26 Most Influential Young Vloggers;13-year-old Nigerian Is Among (687 Views)

A MUST READ: With A Heavy Heart, Every Nigerian Is Living A Painful Life / Greatest And Most Influential Nigerian Pop Hiphop Songs Of All Time / Korede Bello,Falz,Burna Boy &thers–Nigeria’s Most Influential Artistes Under 25! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

26 Most Influential Young Vloggers;13-year-old Nigerian Is Among by intrepid: 9:58am On Apr 06, 2016
You may not have heard that word VLOGGING before,huh? It simply means VIDEO BLOGGING.

And it is making videos of just about anything of interest to you and putting it out there for the world to see.

I wrote about Zoe Sugg popularly known as Zoella last year and i am sure you must have read about this wonderful girl.

However,i am giving you a cool list to enjoy.See what they do,how they do it and how you too can if you want.

From number one UK vlogger Zoella's first novel selling more copies than Harry Potter in its first week of sales (amid much controversy ) to BBC Radio 1 hiring the popular vloggers Tyler Oakley, TomSka and (obviously) Zoella to present shows in a bid to cling on to younger listeners, it seems these youthful YouTubers have tapped into an incredibly lucrative audience.

http://whateverlovely..com/2016/04/26-most-influential-young-vloggers13.html

(1) (Reply)

Music: Birdman - Respek / Music : Sauce Prince - Say You Love Me / Extremeder Online Music Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.