Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,070 members, 7,821,677 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Music : Sauce Prince - Say You Love Me - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music : Sauce Prince - Say You Love Me (685 Views)

Chidinma – "Love Me" (Video) / Demmie Vee Featuring 9ice - "Love Me Tender" Rmx (Video) / Music : Sauce Prince - Shape Of You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Music : Sauce Prince - Say You Love Me by yomi0009: 2:48pm On Jul 22, 2016
Sauce Prince had earlier established himself as a consistent rapper with the release of ‘Killing Them", Swag On Point, Go Low, Dance for Me, On Top Your Matter and ‘Bleep Fake Friends’.

After the release of the aforementioned tracks.. He dropped Killing Them video which trended on social media..
 He now decides to thrill fans with an amazing tune titled "SAY YOU LOVE ME" 

He is no doubt a charismatic singer/ rapper and hip-hop artist poised to entertain and possibly cause a new revolution.
His Originality with A mixture of boldness and witty lyricism mark him as an artist who’s not afraid to be different. 

A multi-talented Nigerian new school rapper with a thrilling stage presence and unconventional style of commercial Hip-Hop.
 He incorporates an element of realism and that is authentic and seldom seen on today’s Nigerian musical landscape.

Here is ‘Say You Love Me’, mixed and mastered by INDAPONDMIX

DOWNLOAD HERE : https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/67710

STREAM ON MTN MUSIC PLUS : http://mpjamz.com/s/71252e56a

Re: Music : Sauce Prince - Say You Love Me by djPyper: 3:02pm On Jul 22, 2016
sauce kid + ice prince = sauce prince

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Sound Sultan Ft. Phyno & Flavour – African Lady / NEW MUSIC: Mr. 2kay Ft. Doray – In The Morning (afro Remix By Team Salut) / Top Seven Artistes That Produce Too.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.