Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,277 members, 7,815,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Fire Guts Abuja Farmers Market (Photos) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fire Guts Abuja Farmers Market (Photos) (19625 Views)

Woman Kills Big Python, Sells It In Pieces In The Market (Photos) / Lagos State Govt Demolishes Oshodi Market (photos) / Photos From Giwa Farmers Market In Kaduna Prove Nigeria Is blessed In Agric (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fire Guts Abuja Farmers Market (Photos) by skywalker495(m): 12:52pm On Apr 06, 2016
Eyaa cry

Re: Fire Guts Abuja Farmers Market (Photos) by promisechild(m): 12:55pm On Apr 06, 2016
ok
Re: Fire Guts Abuja Farmers Market (Photos) by amram(m): 12:56pm On Apr 06, 2016
Oh! what a loss
Re: Fire Guts Abuja Farmers Market (Photos) by Kaira333: 12:58pm On Apr 06, 2016
Its a pity. May God replenish d owner abundantly in Jesus name.Amen
Re: Fire Guts Abuja Farmers Market (Photos) by Ghost447(m): 12:58pm On Apr 06, 2016
joeace2020:
Pity...Btw who added "eyaa" to English language?
Yoruba people
Re: Fire Guts Abuja Farmers Market (Photos) by Duru009(m): 1:07pm On Apr 06, 2016
People have been hating hardworking Igbo men since 1960's...

1 Like

Re: Fire Guts Abuja Farmers Market (Photos) by Ejanla11(m): 1:08pm On Apr 06, 2016
somebody wants to relocate the market and convert the land to his own

1 Like

Re: Fire Guts Abuja Farmers Market (Photos) by Duru009(m): 1:08pm On Apr 06, 2016
People have been hating hardworking Igbo men since 1960's...

the Igbo man will certainly bounce back fully..
//// watch n SEE

2 Likes

Re: Fire Guts Abuja Farmers Market (Photos) by frankyfranky(m): 1:40pm On Apr 06, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]That shop is owned by a lady from Delta....so, not a man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fire Guts Abuja Farmers Market (Photos) by zubby55(m): 1:48pm On Apr 06, 2016
He will still make it .....l knw God will do it for him...
Re: Fire Guts Abuja Farmers Market (Photos) by SUPOL(m): 2:01pm On Apr 06, 2016
YourNemesis:

So, what is the name of the Owner?
And i sincerely hope you are not lying.... moreso, you are jumping into hasty conclusions.
what do u mean, u can come n meet me there. I know d owner, d dark woman u see there is d manager. The real owner of dat shop is an Ibo man.

And why do u want to know d name. Do u also want to kidnap him?

1 Like

Re: Fire Guts Abuja Farmers Market (Photos) by LordReed(m): 4:36pm On Apr 06, 2016
Nelkoko:
Dat ibo man will bounce back... I know d shop

I thought the owner was a woman? I go to that shop and I have never seen a boss man only a boss lady.
Re: Fire Guts Abuja Farmers Market (Photos) by Emexicoman(m): 6:25pm On Apr 06, 2016
I was among the first few people to arrive the scene, i passed that shop around 10:45 after watching the the champions league and a round 11:30 pm, i started hearing the sound of explosions i thought we were under attack, till i saw the smokes then i rushed to the scene, funny enouhg people were taking pictures and doing video records, as i didnt come with my phone, we had to mobilie and sprang into action. We tried using Cway,bottled water,satchet water to contain the fire till then fire service came. I felt so bad to see such loss
Re: Fire Guts Abuja Farmers Market (Photos) by demmyzenny(m): 8:33pm On Apr 06, 2016
ROCKJ1:
The igbo man has the biggest supermarket there. It's right at the middle of the other shops. The other shops sell mosty fruits. Sorry oh. Take heart. The Lord is your strength.
I was in the store yesterday, Blueberry Store! ...... what a loss!

1 Like

Re: Fire Guts Abuja Farmers Market (Photos) by ItuExchange(m): 9:06pm On Apr 06, 2016
What would people do to reduce this "fire, fire" incident?

Neteller here: .com.ng
Re: Fire Guts Abuja Farmers Market (Photos) by SenatorJames(m): 7:45am On Apr 07, 2016
Some people just like creating anarchy among people, where did they read in the news that the man is Igbo. May God restore everything the owner has lost in Jesus name.
Re: Fire Guts Abuja Farmers Market (Photos) by daramolaj1: 8:24am On Apr 07, 2016
Yes the man will bounce back, I know the man too. and i was to install their cctv last year,the wife is the one managing it though.
YourNemesis:

So, what is the name of the Owner?
And i sincerely hope you are not lying.... moreso, you are jumping into hasty conclusions.

(1) (2) (Reply)

MTN Appoints Yolanda Cuba As Chief Digital And Fintech Officer / Have You Ever Transferred Money To The Wrong Account? / The Naira In 2016: To Devalue Or Not To Devalue?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.