Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Boko Haram Declares Total War On Buhari, Promise To Attack Aso Rock - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Declares Total War On Buhari, Promise To Attack Aso Rock (5591 Views)

Soldiers Kill Ijaw Militant With Juju Who Came To Attack Aladja In Delta (Graphi / Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets / Boko Haram Declares War Against Igbos And Yorubas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Declares Total War On Buhari, Promise To Attack Aso Rock by chukwumacc(m): 3:27pm On Apr 06, 2016
grin[color=#990000][/color]
SleekMallam:
Buhari is not wise. I doubt his General status was on merit but quota system.

Maybe he was

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Declares Total War On Buhari, Promise To Attack Aso Rock by MrDude: 3:30pm On Apr 06, 2016
Islam, religion of peace indeed grin grin
Re: Boko Haram Declares Total War On Buhari, Promise To Attack Aso Rock by Alkanoicacid(m): 3:31pm On Apr 06, 2016
BossWike:
The evil that men do go after them!

I will make Nigeria ungovernable for Jonathan - Buhari

The blood of baboons and monkeys will soke on the ground - Buhari

We will form a Parallel govt - Amaechi

24 hours power supply is not a rocket science - Fashola

Fuel price should not be more than N40 per litre - Osinbajo
You still dey old on to these election trashes.. Nawa for you o

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Declares Total War On Buhari, Promise To Attack Aso Rock by chiefoboh1(m): 3:40pm On Apr 06, 2016
What is happening in my dear country since buhari entered power? Meanwhile it have been a blame game since inception of his administration

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Declares Total War On Buhari, Promise To Attack Aso Rock by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 06, 2016
BossWike:

The blood of baboons and monkeys will soke on the ground - Buhari

Bunch of thieves!
Re: Boko Haram Declares Total War On Buhari, Promise To Attack Aso Rock by BossWike(m): 3:52pm On Apr 06, 2016
mynd1:
A typical bitter Ipob/ipod/ipad. Na Buhari matter go kill una. Mtcheww.

E pain am tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Declares Total War On Buhari, Promise To Attack Aso Rock by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 06, 2016
mynd1:
Joke of the century. cheesy
why a joke? These guys have the military capability to defeat the Nigerian Army on the battlefield. Hmmmmmm, your siignature: Hausa-Fulani girls rock! How do you mean?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Declares Total War On Buhari, Promise To Attack Aso Rock by mynd1(f): 5:31pm On Apr 06, 2016
henry49:
why a joke? These guys have the military capability to defeat the Nigerian Army on the battlefield. Hmmmmmm, your siignature: Hausa-Fulani girls rock! How do you mean?
It simply mean we are d best. grin
Re: Boko Haram Declares Total War On Buhari, Promise To Attack Aso Rock by BossWike(m): 6:32pm On Apr 06, 2016
Lalasticlala
This thread need to make front page
Re: Boko Haram Declares Total War On Buhari, Promise To Attack Aso Rock by wisov(m): 6:37pm On Apr 06, 2016
Why will a nigerian be making dese kinds of comments, supporting d activities of pple totally controlled by devil! After d paris attack most pple around de world were in solidarity wwith paris not to talk of d french pple! But in my country pple support terrorism! For wateva reason! Smh u guys are worse dan shekau.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Declares Total War On Buhari, Promise To Attack Aso Rock by BossWike(m): 6:55pm On Apr 06, 2016
wisov:
Why will a nigerian be making dese kinds of comments, supporting d activities of pple totally controlled by devil! After d paris attack most pple around de world were in solidarity wwith paris not to talk of d french pple! But in my country pple support terrorism! For wateva reason! Smh u guys are worse dan shekau.

APC and their e-rats sowed the seed... It is the law of karma!

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Declares Total War On Buhari, Promise To Attack Aso Rock by S1rsubway1: 7:14pm On Apr 06, 2016
BossWike:

The blood of baboons and monkeys will soak on the ground - Buhari

What do you people gain in spreading lies. Can you show us where the man said he will make GEJs government ungovernable. I am waiting.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Declares Total War On Buhari, Promise To Attack Aso Rock by S1rsubway1: 7:16pm On Apr 06, 2016
wisov:

They are bitter losers that hate there own country cos there hero lost an election. They pray doom for the country and still complain of fuel scarcity, why crying when its your wish for the government to fail, they support Shekau and co cos its good news for them when boko haram strike. Bunch of shameless nitwt and devilish animals.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Declares Total War On Buhari, Promise To Attack Aso Rock by realmindz: 8:03pm On Apr 06, 2016
All hail the peaceful people

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Declares Total War On Buhari, Promise To Attack Aso Rock by kellyJames5(m): 9:28pm On Apr 06, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Boko Haram Declares Total War On Buhari, Promise To Attack Aso Rock by Salomonuja: 11:18pm On Apr 06, 2016
E don red ooo

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Declares Total War On Buhari, Promise To Attack Aso Rock by enlightenedmind: 12:25am On Apr 07, 2016
These Boko Haram, they do not know who they are dealing with. They think this is still PDP lead govt or GEJ hoax democracy. Obasajo and Buhari will wipe them off. You know those ones whee militants too in their days. Aso rock. Hmmm.Jokers. Please they should go and find something useful to do or pack their things and go and fight along side the islamic state. They are not muslims and they are not Nigerians. They should go away.
Re: Boko Haram Declares Total War On Buhari, Promise To Attack Aso Rock by ISpiksDaTroof: 1:23am On Apr 07, 2016
Opinedecandid:
Hmmm.

But not for the lives of Nigerians and the nationhood of Nigeria, I would have given them the go-ahead to do it.

President Buhari and the APC's government deserve it.
Maybe BH wish to fight on the part of the masses. In that case, the only inhibitions are their tactics and approaches
If they change those, then the masses will be on their side.
Look at your face, just as ugly as your heart.
Re: Boko Haram Declares Total War On Buhari, Promise To Attack Aso Rock by enlightenedmind: 1:52am On Apr 07, 2016
BossWike:

APC and their e-rats sowed the seed... It is the law of karma!

What seed? Because they blocked your loot? Kowa and ydp 2019!!!! And if u r above 40. Don't bother.
Re: Boko Haram Declares Total War On Buhari, Promise To Attack Aso Rock by M4gunners: 2:50am On Apr 07, 2016
youngeagle:
May them go rest joor,there gra gra don too much!
Even buhari srlf dey panic, u dry hear dey make mouth.
Re: Boko Haram Declares Total War On Buhari, Promise To Attack Aso Rock by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 08, 2016
mynd1:
The best? In terms of what? Though, I like your girls, but I've not dated any!
Re: Boko Haram Declares Total War On Buhari, Promise To Attack Aso Rock by Deepfreezer(m): 11:33am On Apr 21, 2016
mynd1:
you thus boko seed again . continue clapping for your people.
Re: Boko Haram Declares Total War On Buhari, Promise To Attack Aso Rock by enlightenedmind: 6:27pm On Apr 21, 2016
DaBullIT:
That's how Tompolo and Dokubo issued threats , where are they today ??

Aso rock of all places

lol

these people comedy pass Bovi own
They will just jail them
Re: Boko Haram Declares Total War On Buhari, Promise To Attack Aso Rock by enlightenedmind: 6:28pm On Apr 21, 2016
All bcoz we did not devalue naira

(1) (2) (Reply)

Watch Osinbanjo crying for helps as Helicopter Crashes VIDEO / I Don't Like Result Coming From Imo,abia,delta And River State / After The Reggae, This Is The Blues In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.