Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,370 members, 7,836,500 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Photos Of Saraki At Code Of Conduct Tribunal Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Saraki At Code Of Conduct Tribunal Today (33414 Views)

Patience Jonathan Greets Bukola Saraki At The Launch Of Dino Melaye's Book / Saraki At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal For False Asset Declaration (photos) / Saraki’s Trial Resumes At Code Of Conduct Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Saraki At Code Of Conduct Tribunal Today by WILL888(m): 2:42pm On Apr 06, 2016
SARAKI AND HIS TIKI-TAKA STYLE APPROACHING HUMILIATION.
I woke up at wee hours this morning as vibrant as ever.As usual,i grabbed my mobile device to look up and read online news.I stumbled on one headline and I shot a glance at it to read the details,to my greatest surprise I came across an infuriating and most annoying comment in recent times by someone we called esteemed Senate president,Sen. Bukola Saraki.He said, 'i am glad that my trial has commenced'. This man is a pathological liar and no a word of truth in him.I think he was talking about another trial and not the one that he has tried to bury through his crooked entourage of lawyers for months.Ok if I may ask,why did he delay his happiness for good eight months? Was it that he trying to be sad for those months and suddenly activated his happy mood? The trial he stalled for good eight months hoping he could buy judiciary as usual.God dey ooooo!
Yesterday,the same man's name was mentioned in one of the most sophisticated overseas shady deals.I'm talking of 'Panama papers'. Even the prime minister of that nation resigned yesterday to save face.That can only happened in a saner climes.Not my country! Politicians would rather die in office than resign honourably even when their crimes are visible to the blinds.But it has dawned on Saraki and the convoy of senators swarming around him like troubled bees that they can always have thier ways.I'm waiting to see who would go down with him.The 'Abobakus' would like to die with their pay-master. What a sorry chamber! I can't wait to see how this trial will end.The monumental corruption under his noses must be tamed and sanity must return to the apex chamber.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Saraki At Code Of Conduct Tribunal Today by Jegudujera(m): 2:45pm On Apr 06, 2016
cry,i tire for this country oo....i am a corp member serving in ondo state.....my allowiee never enter ooo,na garri i wak dis morning ooooo!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Saraki At Code Of Conduct Tribunal Today by Afroconnect: 2:46pm On Apr 06, 2016
Why are these senators smearing their image by following around a thief...it's this the joke we have become?

These weak minded public servants should stop embarrassing us with open display of mediocrity and hypocrisy. Nigerians deserve better representation. We need to start operating open ballot opinion poll and Voting system to quickly recall and vote out criminals,to give space for fresh noble man. You can't see this show of shame in other advanced nations.

Is the senate house saraki's father's house?

If you have embarrassed your name and your family name,pls don't drag the nation into the gutter with you,a sensible people will not tolerate this. Any noble public service office that has bleeped up ought to resign, for the sake of the effectiveness of the office.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Saraki At Code Of Conduct Tribunal Today by Sweetcollins: 2:49pm On Apr 06, 2016
Cct ko trial ni
The case go soon die throway...

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Saraki At Code Of Conduct Tribunal Today by alobright17(m): 2:51pm On Apr 06, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
grin may God almighty keep saraki(the alimi of all afonjas) strong and healthy to overcome all these persecutions on his way. we(youths of this nation) are solidly behind him.
you're on your own
Re: Photos Of Saraki At Code Of Conduct Tribunal Today by esosuo: 2:51pm On Apr 06, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
grin may God almighty keep saraki(the alimi of all afonjas) strong and healthy to overcome all these persecutions on his way. we(youths of this nation) are solidly behind him.
Who and who are you on behalfing for ? undecided ,you wan learn how to pray for thieves u no go go open church so tithe go dey reaxh ur hand
Re: Photos Of Saraki At Code Of Conduct Tribunal Today by goshen26: 2:54pm On Apr 06, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

speak for ur self. what is "we youths"
Re: Photos Of Saraki At Code Of Conduct Tribunal Today by Quelme: 2:58pm On Apr 06, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
which youth.? You or me.? God forbid bad thing...
Re: Photos Of Saraki At Code Of Conduct Tribunal Today by birmingham04: 2:59pm On Apr 06, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
Which youths? I pity you. Which legacy do you intend to leave for your children? If you have any. Useless youth.
Re: Photos Of Saraki At Code Of Conduct Tribunal Today by classiclight(m): 3:03pm On Apr 06, 2016
they should be quick about the case and throw him to where he belongs
Re: Photos Of Saraki At Code Of Conduct Tribunal Today by Larryhoover(m): 3:05pm On Apr 06, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
Seems you are among those that have been settled by the embattled senate president...
Mind you, from the reactions of well meaning Nigerian Youths, I don't think I have seen any sane young lad canvassing support for the accused except you, though you are entitled to your personal opinion but kindly reconstruct your comment that **You are.....** not **The Youths are behind Mr. Saraki**

Thanks and do the needful
Re: Photos Of Saraki At Code Of Conduct Tribunal Today by Paulpaulpaul(m): 3:09pm On Apr 06, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

Old man like you, youth ko yoke ni.

Go dye your grey
Re: Photos Of Saraki At Code Of Conduct Tribunal Today by joduseq(m): 3:13pm On Apr 06, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
It's quite unfortunate that you lack Wisdom, Knowledge and Understanding
Re: Photos Of Saraki At Code Of Conduct Tribunal Today by blaqoracle: 3:15pm On Apr 06, 2016
eleko1:
sad Omi ti tan leyin eja SARAKI. Those pipu wey dey follow am go excursion/field trip dey deceive him.EKEREMADU for instance is Warming himself up for dat Seat but he nor go Last sad
continue to dream. by the time saraki is removed, the seat will be too hot for a person like ekweremadu. Maybe you have forgotton the police report on National Assembly standing order forgery.
Re: Photos Of Saraki At Code Of Conduct Tribunal Today by hrykanu231(m): 3:18pm On Apr 06, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

We youths? The youths of this nation are tired of all these politicians that have plundered our nation's resources(both APC and PDP politicians). If he doesn't have anything to fear, he wldnt have continually sought for avenues to stall his trial.
Re: Photos Of Saraki At Code Of Conduct Tribunal Today by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 06, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

This is a joke right? grin

Which youths of which nation?
Re: Photos Of Saraki At Code Of Conduct Tribunal Today by remele2(f): 3:31pm On Apr 06, 2016
omusiliyu:
See how mere commissioner master is treatig our son.

Whether APC like it or not, Saraki will remain as Senate president till 2019...before we present him to unseat Babu as Nigeria president.

[size=25pt]SAI SARAKI[/size]
u need fuel to reason well

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Saraki At Code Of Conduct Tribunal Today by eleko1: 3:36pm On Apr 06, 2016
Continue to read upside down.Readly slowly
blaqoracle:
continue to dream. by the time saraki is removed, the seat will be too hot for a person like ekweremadu. Maybe you have forgotton the police report on National Assembly standing order forgery.
Re: Photos Of Saraki At Code Of Conduct Tribunal Today by Menzy86(m): 3:38pm On Apr 06, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
Please speak for yourself alone. YOU are solidly behind him because if we are to do a quick check on this platform of who is for and against him, you will be shocked!
Re: Photos Of Saraki At Code Of Conduct Tribunal Today by chukwumacc(m): 3:38pm On Apr 06, 2016
cruzita:
see as their faces be like fuel line.
grin
cruzita:
Re: Photos Of Saraki At Code Of Conduct Tribunal Today by opwa4us(m): 3:41pm On Apr 06, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

were u shared. how come u speak for the youths. u didn't even stay at kwara youths, u went national. ayemanika ooo
Re: Photos Of Saraki At Code Of Conduct Tribunal Today by badlaw(f): 4:03pm On Apr 06, 2016
Love him or hate him, he has got my back and big weight senators.
Re: Photos Of Saraki At Code Of Conduct Tribunal Today by Dindondin(m): 4:10pm On Apr 06, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
what do you mean b calling sarakuvthe alimi of all afonjas?
was alimi a good man?
are you Yoruba or Hausa?
is Saraki's false asset declaration a good thing?
Lalasticlala, Seun, before I devour this rabbit, come & take him away
Re: Photos Of Saraki At Code Of Conduct Tribunal Today by ultimatekay7(m): 4:14pm On Apr 06, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
I dont think you are okay! which youth?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Saraki At Code Of Conduct Tribunal Today by TANTUMERGO007(m): 4:15pm On Apr 06, 2016
ultimatekay7:
I dont think you are okay! which youth?
God bless you
Re: Photos Of Saraki At Code Of Conduct Tribunal Today by billyG(m): 4:26pm On Apr 06, 2016
zone20:
Senate President Bukola Saraki has arrived at the Code of Conduct Tribunal (CCT) where his trial for alleged false declaration of assets continue
He arrived at 10:05am in the company of at least 12 senators.
Some of the senators are Ike Ekweremadu, deputy senate president; Sam Anyanwu, Dino Melaye, and Andy Uba.

http://www.musbizubeat.com/2016/04/photos-bukola-saraki-code-conduct-tribunal-trail-today/

I only came 2 see if Dino waz there i waz not dissapointed.
Re: Photos Of Saraki At Code Of Conduct Tribunal Today by babadem2much(m): 4:38pm On Apr 06, 2016
cruzita:

Wicked! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Saraki At Code Of Conduct Tribunal Today by bedspread: 4:56pm On Apr 06, 2016
Soonest! I see Saraki being left on his own
Re: Photos Of Saraki At Code Of Conduct Tribunal Today by onetouch04: 5:14pm On Apr 06, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
come on will u shut ur butt. U can say u re behind him not the youths of this nation. Shameless IPOB
Re: Photos Of Saraki At Code Of Conduct Tribunal Today by Bimpe29: 5:14pm On Apr 06, 2016
Let him just throw in the towel honorably.
Re: Photos Of Saraki At Code Of Conduct Tribunal Today by Princewell2012(m): 5:26pm On Apr 06, 2016
zone20:
Senate President Bukola Saraki has arrived at the Code of Conduct Tribunal (CCT) where his trial for alleged false declaration of assets continue
He arrived at 10:05am in the company of at least 12 senators.
Some of the senators are Ike Ekweremadu, deputy senate president; Sam Anyanwu, Dino Melaye, and Andy Uba.

http://www.musbizubeat.com/2016/04/photos-bukola-saraki-code-conduct-tribunal-trail-today/

but what did you want to achieve by mentioning only the igbo senator Mmmmm.
Re: Photos Of Saraki At Code Of Conduct Tribunal Today by teryima1: 5:44pm On Apr 06, 2016
robbing shoulders with d PDP'S elites?he failed d very day he initiated DAT plan.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Between Released Chibok Girl And Her Mother: An Emotional Reunion / Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs / Fayose Attacks Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Is Nigeria’s Main Enemy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.