Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Who's The Best Candidate For Kratos In A God Of War Movie? - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Who's The Best Candidate For Kratos In A God Of War Movie? (6366 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Replaces Funke Akindele In 2018 Avengers Infinity War Movie / Throwback: Olu Jacobs In "The Dogs Of War" (Pics/Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who's The Best Candidate For Kratos In A God Of War Movie? by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 24, 2016
Owobobrown:
Vin diesel is the best match, have you guys forgotten Riddick
vin diesel would have been the best match safe for the fact that he is vin diesel.

What we need is a fresh and never seen before face. We don't want a situation whereby we will be referring to Kratos in the name of the actor e.g vin diesel.

The reason why Spartacus worked well is because a fresh face was used, so we all went along in identifying that face with the name Spartacus.

Had it been it was an Arnold Schwarzenegger, we would have neglected the name Spartacus for Arnold.
Re: Who's The Best Candidate For Kratos In A God Of War Movie? by Owobobrown(m): 8:13pm On May 24, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
vin diesel would have been the best match safe for the fact that he is vin diesel.

What we need is a fresh and never seen before face. We don't want a situation whereby we will be referring to Kratos in the name of the actor e.g vin diesel.

The reason why Spartacus worked well is because a fresh face was used, so we all went along in identifying that face with the name Spartacus.

Had it been it was an Arnold Schwarzenegger, we would have neglected the name Spartacus for Arnold.
Tom hardy is kinda badass

1 Like

Re: Who's The Best Candidate For Kratos In A God Of War Movie? by CaptPlanet(m): 4:17pm On May 29, 2016
dBard:

I doubt that.. Even in the Vikings, he's much smaller than Rollo, Torstein, even his son Bjorn.
Except it's cinematic effects, I don't see how.

That reminds me, Rollo will make a better candidate thab Ragnar.

Ragnar has the looks Rollo has the physique. If only they can fit both of em together....hehe

1 Like

Re: Who's The Best Candidate For Kratos In A God Of War Movie? by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 29, 2016
The only character that comes to mind is VIN DIESEL. mayB JASON STATHAM will also be good at si
Re: Who's The Best Candidate For Kratos In A God Of War Movie? by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 29, 2016
The only character that comes to mind is VIN DIESEL. mayB JASON STATHAM will also be good at it
Re: Who's The Best Candidate For Kratos In A God Of War Movie? by Fabulous0019(m): 9:01pm On May 30, 2016
Wat bout this guy in beast of no nation(Idris elba) or that black guy in Pompeii who acted alongside johnsnow
Re: Who's The Best Candidate For Kratos In A God Of War Movie? by Fabulous0019(m): 10:02pm On May 30, 2016
Seelurd:
The only character that comes to mind is VIN DIESEL. mayB JASON STATHAM will also be good at it

Jason wha? Dat short guy..... Kratos should be dark and tall
Re: Who's The Best Candidate For Kratos In A God Of War Movie? by akanbiaa(m): 5:13pm On Aug 02, 2017
CaptPlanet:
Personally, i'd root for Vin diesel even though he didn't do so well with the last witch hunter but Vin is an angry mean sob.

I've never seen Kane in a movie but come to think of it, he has a death stare, he's crazy he's played a demon in WWE for the past decade and he's buff.

Dominic Purcell is another person I consider for the position. He's another person who has no joy.

Goldberg has all the qualities I'm looking for in Kratos but I've not seen him in a movie before. It'll be a massive gamble but I'm quite sure he'll pull it off.

You can add yours.

Modified

Obixcel cao, PiccoloBrunelli, armadeo, samsard, hueyreckless0007, bobo65, fxwarrior, Chubhie
Stick to your video games boy

1 Like

Re: Who's The Best Candidate For Kratos In A God Of War Movie? by bobo65(m): 5:18pm On Aug 02, 2017
CaptPlanet:
Personally, i'd root for Vin diesel even though he didn't do so well with the last witch hunter but Vin is an angry mean sob.

I've never seen Kane in a movie but come to think of it, he has a death stare, he's crazy he's played a demon in WWE for the past decade and he's buff.

Dominic Purcell is another person I consider for the position. He's another person who has no joy.

Goldberg has all the qualities I'm looking for in Kratos but I've not seen him in a movie before. It'll be a massive gamble but I'm quite sure he'll pull it off.

You can add yours.

Modified

Obixcel cao, PiccoloBrunelli, armadeo, samsard, hueyreckless0007, bobo65, fxwarrior, Chubhie

Goldberg does it for me

1 Like

Re: Who's The Best Candidate For Kratos In A God Of War Movie? by edicied: 7:17pm On Aug 02, 2017
"I am the God Of War I will make you suffer" grin
Re: Who's The Best Candidate For Kratos In A God Of War Movie? by CaptPlanet(m): 8:28pm On Aug 02, 2017
akanbiaa:
Stick to your video games boy

Old man, you're stalking me now?..... I hope u don't cum on my thread tho.... tongue grin
Re: Who's The Best Candidate For Kratos In A God Of War Movie? by akanbiaa(m): 9:33pm On Aug 02, 2017
CaptPlanet:

Old man, you're stalking me now?..... I hope u don't cum on my thread tho.... tongue grin
grin young boy is your thread that pleasurable
Re: Who's The Best Candidate For Kratos In A God Of War Movie? by CaptPlanet(m): 11:14am On Aug 03, 2017
akanbiaa:
grin young boy is your thread that pleasurable

I just dey look you Ol Gee cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sites To Download Latest Nollywood Movies / The Black Waters Of Echo's Pond / List Of New Yoruba Movies To Be Released On Monday 26th, September 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.