Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,389 members, 7,819,396 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Fasola's Confession About Aba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fasola's Confession About Aba (1544 Views)

Nigeria To Spend N270bn To Repair 50 Bridges — Works Minister, Fasola / Facts About Aba In Abia State- Pictures / Fasola's 2014 Statement On Power Supply: The Hunter Has Become The Hunted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fasola's Confession About Aba by omongbatim: 9:09pm On Apr 06, 2016

I love Aba, it reminds me of my past says Fashola

Aba, the commercial headquarters of Eastern Nigeria, is one town that has made impact in the life of great and ordinary men in our society.

One of those great men in our society today who is great full to Aba for the industrious and never-die spirit it instilled in him is former governor of Lagos State, and the current Minister for Power, Works and Housing, Mr. Raji Babatunde Fashola.

Fashola confessed how much in love he is with Aba and how the commercial city helped in moulding his self-reliance spirit when he received the Governor of Abia State, Dr Okezie Ikpeazu in his office in Abuja.

"I love Aba. It reminds me of my past. I used to go to Ariaria market to buy tie. I know Aba has great potentials. When I used to play football, the East was one place I visit often. I will be glad to visit Aba." Fashola said.

1 Like

Re: Fasola's Confession About Aba by ArodewilliamsT: 9:24pm On Apr 06, 2016
So wetin make we do now?
Re: Fasola's Confession About Aba by kindworld(m): 9:31pm On Apr 06, 2016
What's stops him from relocating, if he's so much in love with Aba?

1 Like

Re: Fasola's Confession About Aba by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 06, 2016
When fashola was fed up with all the lies ikpeazu was telling,about all the fake products in aba
fashola told him to get out
Na joke o
Re: Fasola's Confession About Aba by 0YorubaParapo0: 9:37pm On Apr 06, 2016
This is what I love about Yorubas, they're very unbiased.

Igbos on the other hand would leave their region to run to the SW, but still talk sh.it. If you hate the SW so much, why move there enmass?

5 Likes

Re: Fasola's Confession About Aba by Tonyosas101(m): 9:38pm On Apr 06, 2016
Another joke by op grin
Re: Fasola's Confession About Aba by dokunbam(m): 10:17pm On Apr 06, 2016
ArodewilliamsT:
So wetin make we do now?

Next>>>>
Re: Fasola's Confession About Aba by kingbasil: 10:21pm On Apr 06, 2016
0YorubaParapo0:

Igbos on the other hand would leave their region to run to the SW, but still talk sh.it. If you hate the SW so much, why move there enmass?

Mechi e gi onu there, onye apari mmuo....

1 Like

Re: Fasola's Confession About Aba by ckmayoca: 10:22pm On Apr 06, 2016
0YorubaParapo0:

Didirin leleyi sha. What is the thread about and what is he saying. Is SW not Nigeria?
Re: Fasola's Confession About Aba by Ibelong2God: 10:27pm On Apr 06, 2016
ckmayoca:

Didirin leleyi sha. What is the thread about and what is he saying. Is SW not Nigeria?
didirin...hahahahaha
Re: Fasola's Confession About Aba by Onyejiuwaokoh: 11:04pm On Apr 06, 2016
Maybe he used to go there to eat egusi soup, tie na lie
Re: Fasola's Confession About Aba by 100Cents: 9:25am On Apr 07, 2016
Nah who ask am all this tori him dey yarn ?

(1) (Reply)

5 Times Buhari's Handshake Went Wrong / Governors Forced Me To Spend Oil Excess Fund - GEJ / We Need Pablo Reyes To See What Holds Tomorrow For Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.