Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,083 members, 7,825,412 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Would You Allow This To Happen To Your Grandfather? Pic: - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Allow This To Happen To Your Grandfather? Pic: (1079 Views)

Can You Allow Your Husband Engage In Anal Sex With You? / Would You Allow Your Wife To Drive The Only Family Car? / Guy Announced His Grandfather's Death By Selfie Taking In Hospital - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Allow This To Happen To Your Grandfather? Pic: by chocolateme(f): 10:19pm On Apr 06, 2016
I don't think I can live with it in my conscience.. Would you?

Re: Would You Allow This To Happen To Your Grandfather? Pic: by Nixiepie(f): 10:20pm On Apr 06, 2016
When I'm not mad grin

3 Likes

Re: Would You Allow This To Happen To Your Grandfather? Pic: by jaymejate: 10:34pm On Apr 06, 2016
Seriously?
If im the only one to turn him back, then forget , RIP to him
Re: Would You Allow This To Happen To Your Grandfather? Pic: by project8(m): 10:35pm On Apr 06, 2016
na me and saraki go dey hangout be that na
Re: Would You Allow This To Happen To Your Grandfather? Pic: by jashar(f): 10:49pm On Apr 06, 2016
cry
I have a tender conscience. It won't gree me cry

1 Like

Re: Would You Allow This To Happen To Your Grandfather? Pic: by ITbomb(m): 10:49pm On Apr 06, 2016
I will build a very big monument in his name with part of the money
Re: Would You Allow This To Happen To Your Grandfather? Pic: by Nobody: 11:11pm On Apr 06, 2016
Grandpa don live him life na. Its my turn to shine

Wait o, person don use small out of d money sef for that edge part so even if I turn am back to grandpa, he no go get 1 hand or head or something, so why bring him back

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Allow This To Happen To Your Grandfather? Pic: by itstpia8: 11:20pm On Apr 06, 2016
hard cash for what?

land?
Re: Would You Allow This To Happen To Your Grandfather? Pic: by Nobody: 7:39am On Apr 07, 2016
Turn him back to what? Human being or pounds?
Re: Would You Allow This To Happen To Your Grandfather? Pic: by Dyt(f): 7:43am On Apr 07, 2016
jashar:
cry
I have a tender conscience. It won't gree me cry

Gbam
Re: Would You Allow This To Happen To Your Grandfather? Pic: by itstpia8: 2:46pm On Apr 14, 2016
chocolateme:
I don't think I can live with it in my conscience.. Would you?

why do you have such thoughts towards your grandfather?

How were you raised?
Re: Would You Allow This To Happen To Your Grandfather? Pic: by yanshDoctor: 3:04pm On Apr 14, 2016
that means its a blood money, many still do not understand what blood money is. any money that is tie to someone else life is blood money.

I wrote an article about a meaningless world in which we live it. for me I won't touch the money.

for those who will take the money, no matter how the op paint it choosing someone that is old. even if its great. great. great. great. great ground father just knows that you have taking a life. life can be taking directly or indirectly that still does not change it.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Allow This To Happen To Your Grandfather? Pic: by itstpia8: 3:06pm On Apr 14, 2016
there seems to be a lot of such ritualistic paganism being peddled on nairaland these days, strangely, the perpetrators and advocates do not even hide their faces.

they have no wish to be anonymous, makes me wonder if they grew up in such settings and its normal to them.
Re: Would You Allow This To Happen To Your Grandfather? Pic: by austine4real(m): 3:56pm On Apr 14, 2016
Singing i don hammer owo in Bow wow's voice
Re: Would You Allow This To Happen To Your Grandfather? Pic: by TheArchangel(f): 5:35pm On Apr 14, 2016
yanshDoctor:
that means its a blood money, many still do not understand what blood money is. any money that is tie to someone else life is blood money.

I wrote an article about a meaningless world in which we live it. for me I won't touch the money.

for those who will take the money, no matter how the op paint it choosing someone that is old. even if its great. great. great. great. great ground father just knows that you have taking a life. life can be taking directly or indirectly that still does not change it.
Blood what.!!!! Where did you see the blood...it is just money...money!!!
Re: Would You Allow This To Happen To Your Grandfather? Pic: by ahnie: 6:35pm On Apr 14, 2016
Hahahahaha***wipes tears from my eyes***
jaymejate:
Seriously?
Re: Would You Allow This To Happen To Your Grandfather? Pic: by itstpia8: 6:57pm On Apr 14, 2016
jaymejate:
Seriously?

the only one as in the last remaining of your lineage?

the problem with threads and topics such as these is they make people quickly curse themselves in the worst possible manner without thinking of the consequences of what they are saying.

God is merciful, but the devil is not.

Consider that.

(1) (Reply)

******** / How Flu Injection Turned My Son Gay!!!! Man Laments!!!! / Outrage In Kano As Bride Gives Birth To Baby Boy A Day After Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.