Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

How Flu Injection Turned My Son Gay!!!! Man Laments!!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Flu Injection Turned My Son Gay!!!! Man Laments!!!! (1077 Views)

My Son Gay? HELP! / "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman / Who Is Taking The Injection In This Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Flu Injection Turned My Son Gay!!!! Man Laments!!!! by kolaa007(m): 1:41pm On Oct 10, 2016
This story seems iffy but interesting, lol. A 42-year-old Army Vet Curtis McPullout said he would rather have his 3 year old son have the flu than be twerking in the mirror. McPullout made this statement after taking his 3-year-old son to an East Atlanta Medical unit. He said his son was a regular child before he got the shot.
He said:
'You could find him laughing, playing outside and beating off to The Jet Beauty Of The Week. Then the boy gets the shot becomes a cowboys fan and starts taking duck lip selfies'.
The McPullout’s sued the hospital for $5m and surprisingly, he won.

He said they were happy with the decision the courts made and that he will be taking his son to Brazil for a three-month rehabilitation program geared to bring boys back to the other side, which seems to be working out well.

So one needs to be careful what injections they gave our kids this days.....someone once had pain in the stomach went to the hospital here in naija after the doctor examined her they said she had appendix and need to do a surgery of 150k and then this same person goes to another hospital and they say its just infection nothing more, they treated her and she was fine......

Pls be careful of where you go for treatment especially this private hospitals where they have a dentist doing surgery for people.......or an optician prescribing drugs for a diabetes patient....

Re: How Flu Injection Turned My Son Gay!!!! Man Laments!!!! by nicerichard05: 1:44pm On Oct 10, 2016
Re: How Flu Injection Turned My Son Gay!!!! Man Laments!!!! by kolaa007(m): 1:47pm On Oct 10, 2016
banned you till 2045 lol..........

nicerichard05:
Re: How Flu Injection Turned My Son Gay!!!! Man Laments!!!! by ladyju(f): 9:23pm On Oct 10, 2016
Wow! Is dis for real
Re: How Flu Injection Turned My Son Gay!!!! Man Laments!!!! by elektra(f): 10:14pm On Oct 10, 2016
I cannot believe someone actually believed this cooked up story.
Um OP, where is your source? By source I mean a credible news agency not Linda ikeji and the likes.

2 Likes

Re: How Flu Injection Turned My Son Gay!!!! Man Laments!!!! by cococandy(f): 5:46am On Oct 11, 2016
Smh
Re: How Flu Injection Turned My Son Gay!!!! Man Laments!!!! by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 11, 2016
I'm just here to say I like the name McPullOut

(1) (Reply)

My Wife / Mother Shuns Her 'alien' Baby Born With Shrunken And Bulging Eyes In India / Few Hours After Getting Married, Woman Finds Out Husband Is Previously Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.