Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,769 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

His Friends Called Him An Errand Boy, But Today His Errand Has Paid Off - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / His Friends Called Him An Errand Boy, But Today His Errand Has Paid Off (41815 Views)

Vacancy! Errand Boy Dispatcher Is Urgently Needed For Immediate Employment. / Vacancy! We Urgently Need A Female Sales/office Assistant & An Errand Boy / Vacancy For The Position Of Office Assistant/errand Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Friends Called Him An Errand Boy, But Today His Errand Has Paid Off by hansome01(m): 10:20am On Apr 07, 2016
EgunMogaji:
Was this really written by a university graduate?

Nigeria has failed.
Gerrarrrahia... Mumu. Wole Soyinka

1 Like

Re: His Friends Called Him An Errand Boy, But Today His Errand Has Paid Off by midehi2(f): 10:24am On Apr 07, 2016
Themandator:

Good but please do more mental exercise.... I mean read so you improve your vocabulary and tenses.... For a graduate, e get as the thing be. I hope you take this remark in your stride afteral u no kuku dey para
and yet he has a big job, I have a grammatarian in a friend's compound, do you know what he does, wheel-barrow pusher.....Guy na God dey bless person o undecided

1 Like

Re: His Friends Called Him An Errand Boy, But Today His Errand Has Paid Off by aoyih(m): 10:24am On Apr 07, 2016
dedons:
I've watched the nollywood movie before.

Shebi na Pete Edochie and Ngozi Ezeonu be daddy and mummy Nifemi respectively.

And na Desmond Elliot be the guy.

Just that i've forgotten the movie title.
The name of the movie na, THE ERRAND BOY.
Re: His Friends Called Him An Errand Boy, But Today His Errand Has Paid Off by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 07, 2016
hansome01:
Gerrarrrahia... Mumu. Wole Soyinka

Excellent, I rest my case.

Have a nice day grin
Re: His Friends Called Him An Errand Boy, But Today His Errand Has Paid Off by ijustdey: 10:27am On Apr 07, 2016
this story just made my day.....

be diligent in whatever you find yourself doing
Re: His Friends Called Him An Errand Boy, But Today His Errand Has Paid Off by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 07, 2016
midehi2:

sharaaaaap! must you display your vacuity here undecided tongue

You should have discovered douching by now wink

The education system is shattered.
Re: His Friends Called Him An Errand Boy, But Today His Errand Has Paid Off by habsydiamond(m): 10:31am On Apr 07, 2016
Bro, u talk ground full but ur story is unbelievable.. E just won resemble ijapa tiroko stories and Eze goes to school. Nice work
Re: His Friends Called Him An Errand Boy, But Today His Errand Has Paid Off by surrogatesng: 10:37am On Apr 07, 2016
lie lie boy
Re: His Friends Called Him An Errand Boy, But Today His Errand Has Paid Off by midehi2(f): 10:42am On Apr 07, 2016
EgunMogaji:

You should have discovered douching by now wink
The education system is shattered.
you are a dickhead, for once be happy for someone tongue
Re: His Friends Called Him An Errand Boy, But Today His Errand Has Paid Off by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 07, 2016
Shaddapp sad
Re: His Friends Called Him An Errand Boy, But Today His Errand Has Paid Off by Chukazu: 10:45am On Apr 07, 2016
undecided undecided
Jclement:
patience is a virtue... congrats bro

bro.this one pass patience...this one na "loooooong suffering"

1 Like

Re: His Friends Called Him An Errand Boy, But Today His Errand Has Paid Off by Miona: 10:47am On Apr 07, 2016
Congratulations OP!! I so believe you 'cos it's possible even in this perceived hard times in our Dear nation. Some people's minds have been so poisoned by the situations in the country that they never dream anything good can still happen to people. Though times are hard, a number of people don't feel it, they see it but it doesn't get to them. My family, the Nifemis and a few others are among such people.

God bless Nigeria
Re: His Friends Called Him An Errand Boy, But Today His Errand Has Paid Off by Nlevel(m): 10:49am On Apr 07, 2016
dedons:
I've watched the nollywood movie before.

Shebi na Pete Edochie and Ngozi Ezeonu be daddy and mummy Nifemi respectively.

And na Desmond Elliot be the guy.

Just that i've forgotten the movie title.

Aaaaaaaah! lwkmd Nigerians u na no go kill person.U na don kill this kind mind whether na true life story or fiction
Re: His Friends Called Him An Errand Boy, But Today His Errand Has Paid Off by Chrisx1x(m): 10:57am On Apr 07, 2016
I don't know why i still find it hard to believe this your story.The way you managed your anger is unbelievable......something is not right about this story
Re: His Friends Called Him An Errand Boy, But Today His Errand Has Paid Off by banme1(m): 11:00am On Apr 07, 2016
Op the weed thou are smoking. Yee shall smoke it no more.
Re: His Friends Called Him An Errand Boy, But Today His Errand Has Paid Off by UIA04(f): 11:09am On Apr 07, 2016
Abeg bone that thing o I would insult her back and she will still come back to beg me. People like those they can take for fools abi. God is the giver of good things not man so be polite but don't be a mumusiosh person.
Re: His Friends Called Him An Errand Boy, But Today His Errand Has Paid Off by Senorprinz(m): 11:15am On Apr 07, 2016
bestestgirl:
Somebody came to your business, you did work of over 2700 naira and she gave you only 350 and you agreed without a fuss?? in addition to her insults and bad attitude?? Bro why you dey lie like this?? I jut dey look you

as in ehn! and no be the guy get the shop o, i no doubt the story but the maggi wey dey inside too much

1 Like

Re: His Friends Called Him An Errand Boy, But Today His Errand Has Paid Off by barnabas91: 11:26am On Apr 07, 2016
This is wow wow and wow grin am coming back to share my testimony as well #AGAPEPHILIA it pays to do good, no matter the circumstances.
Re: His Friends Called Him An Errand Boy, But Today His Errand Has Paid Off by dickt(m): 11:31am On Apr 07, 2016
stanvesco:

what's ur point Oga;
his diction
his composition
his perseverance
or he made mistakes.....
my Broda
Is it not clear enough? U strike me as a semi illiterate or as a quater baked graduate. No offence .
Re: His Friends Called Him An Errand Boy, But Today His Errand Has Paid Off by stanvesco(m): 11:47am On Apr 07, 2016
dickt:

Is it not clear enough? U strike me as a semi illiterate or as a quater baked graduate. No offence .

hmmmmmm hmmmmmm hmmmmmm!!!!!
u meet someone on a public forum....
u throw insults left right and centre.....
I wish I can see u....physically...........
if only I can see u..........
kai..........
e hungry me to see u right now...........
haiiiiiiii...............
o o o o o o o
kai.......
e dey pain me.......

1 Like

Re: His Friends Called Him An Errand Boy, But Today His Errand Has Paid Off by dedons: 11:47am On Apr 07, 2016
ClassCaptain:

lol.. Werey omo grin
abeg no write my name for noise-makers list.
Re: His Friends Called Him An Errand Boy, But Today His Errand Has Paid Off by Humulity: 12:12pm On Apr 07, 2016
Congrats bro......Loyalty pays. You really good in anger management to handle he Mummy Nifemi the first day she visited your previous work place. I was once in a similar situation and it pays but your is really overwhelming. You are now a big boy
Re: His Friends Called Him An Errand Boy, But Today His Errand Has Paid Off by dupesolamary: 12:35pm On Apr 07, 2016
some of us are testimonies of such divine grace. I believe your message bro
Re: His Friends Called Him An Errand Boy, But Today His Errand Has Paid Off by dupesolamary: 12:35pm On Apr 07, 2016
some of us are testimonies to such divine grace. I believe your message bro
Re: His Friends Called Him An Errand Boy, But Today His Errand Has Paid Off by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 07, 2016
Lesson learnt...
Re: His Friends Called Him An Errand Boy, But Today His Errand Has Paid Off by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 07, 2016
[color=#770077][/color]Wow, I'm highly motivated Thanks Bro smiley
Re: His Friends Called Him An Errand Boy, But Today His Errand Has Paid Off by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 07, 2016
good one....
Re: His Friends Called Him An Errand Boy, But Today His Errand Has Paid Off by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 07, 2016
midehi2:

you are a dickhead, for once be happy for someone tongue

And you need to close that festering bacterial oozing putrid cave between your dwarfy legs.

I don't celebrate asshats.
Re: His Friends Called Him An Errand Boy, But Today His Errand Has Paid Off by midehi2(f): 1:52pm On Apr 07, 2016
EgunMogaji:

And you need to close that festering bacterial oozing putrid cave between your dwarfy legs.

I don't celebrate asshats.
just the way your mother's own ooz sweerie grin

fine monkey
Re: His Friends Called Him An Errand Boy, But Today His Errand Has Paid Off by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 07, 2016
midehi2:

just the way your mother's own ooz sweerie grin

fine monkey

Ugly orang utang, go and mount your position at Allen avenue grin

(Not going to involve innocent 3rd parties).
Re: His Friends Called Him An Errand Boy, But Today His Errand Has Paid Off by midehi2(f): 2:15pm On Apr 07, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Ugly orang utang, go and mount your position at Allen avenue grin
(Not going to involve innocent 3rd parties).
people like you are suppose to be in the bush catching animal...
gerrrrrahia mhennn....done with you
tchao
Re: His Friends Called Him An Errand Boy, But Today His Errand Has Paid Off by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 07, 2016
Senorprinz:
as in ehn! and no be the guy get the shop o, i no doubt the story but the maggi wey dey inside too much
grin grin grin grin plus pepper and curry sef!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dressing to a Job Interview (Pics) - Hit Or Miss? / How A Single Button Got Me Turned Down At An Interview Today / 11 Financial Steps You Should Take Before Age 40

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.