Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,590 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Buhari Regime Is Always With Hardship....how True Is That? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Regime Is Always With Hardship....how True Is That? (1348 Views)

Fuel Crisis: Current Petrol Subsidy Regime Illegal - Senate Says / Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina / Hardship Hits Buhari ’s Ministers , Aides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Regime Is Always With Hardship....how True Is That? by Ashmark(m): 4:59am On Apr 07, 2016
Dear Nairalander's,

I was inside bus today and everybody was discussing about politics and the present situation in Nigeria. Then one Man said Buhari's regime is always with hardship.

He said in 1984, that this was how people were complaining too and that was why Babangida overthrown him. I couldn't say much to that because I was still an infant.

Kindly share your opinion on this if you have grown up to know about it. Is it true that people were complaining ?
Re: Buhari Regime Is Always With Hardship....how True Is That? by Nobody: 5:07am On Apr 07, 2016
Yes.

Life in totality is VERY HARD.

He is better than Adolf Hitler though.
Re: Buhari Regime Is Always With Hardship....how True Is That? by Ashmark(m): 5:33am On Apr 07, 2016
Seriously things are hard this days my Brother. ...No Light, No Fuel, No Water and PHCN will still bring outrageous bills.

I can't just say am tired...Tfare of 50naira is now 150 naira and there is no sign that this fuel scarcity is coming down this week.

GOD help us

1 Like

Re: Buhari Regime Is Always With Hardship....how True Is That? by chriskosherbal(m): 5:50am On Apr 07, 2016
You need facts verify that ok.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Regime Is Always With Hardship....how True Is That? by rottennaija(m): 5:53am On Apr 07, 2016
Ashmark:
Dear Nairalander's,

I was inside bus today and everybody was discussing about politics and the present situation in Nigeria. Then one Man said Buhari's regime is always with hardship.

He said in 1984, that this was how people were complaining too and that was why Babangida overthrown him. I couldn't say much to that because I was still an infant.

Kindly share your opinion on this if you have grown up to know about it. Is it true that people were complaining ?

I agree with you on it. Maybe because he has always been the only one to try doing things the right way in Nigeria and you know a place like Nigeria that has know cutting corners for most of its years, they wouldn't support him.

My opinion is, let's allow this man do his thing, let him try doing things the right way this time and let's see if we will not benefit in the long run. We have been cutting corners all our life in government and it hasn't not really led us anywhere
Re: Buhari Regime Is Always With Hardship....how True Is That? by Ashmark(m): 6:53am On Apr 07, 2016
rottennaija:

I agree with you on it. Maybe because he has always been the only one to try doing things the right way in Nigeria and you know a place like Nigeria that has know cutting corners for most of its years, they wouldn't support him.

My opinion is, let's allow this man do his thing, let him try doing things the right way this time and let's see if we will not benefit in the long run. We have been cutting corners all our life in government and it hasn't not really led us anywhere

I disagree with you that he's the only one trying to do things right in Nigeria and because they didn't support him that's why things are not working in the country.

Why did he say subsidy is a scam and yet he's endorsing it again.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Regime Is Always With Hardship....how True Is That? by tuniski: 7:12am On Apr 07, 2016
rottennaija:

What is he doing right?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Regime Is Always With Hardship....how True Is That? by godoluwa(m): 7:19am On Apr 07, 2016
rottennaija:

You may need to ask the elders that has live experience of buhari administration in the 80s. buhari administration always comes with hardship because he has no knowledge of governance. gud morning

1 Like

Re: Buhari Regime Is Always With Hardship....how True Is That? by oglalasioux(m): 7:40am On Apr 07, 2016
banttieman:
Yes.

Life in totality is VERY HARD.

He is better than Adolf Hitler though.

Germany enjoyed their greatest bliss during Adolf Hitler's rule. Forget the war propaganda. Hitler was a great leader.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Regime Is Always With Hardship....how True Is That? by Naijiant: 7:47am On Apr 07, 2016
See what happened when Buhari was first in power in the 80s: http://www.naijiant.com/articles/buhari-and-the-lessons-of-history/
Re: Buhari Regime Is Always With Hardship....how True Is That? by Nobody: 7:53am On Apr 07, 2016
oglalasioux:

Germany enjoyed their greatest bliss during Adolf Hitler's rule. Forget the war propaganda. Hitler was a great leader.

Splendid.

Same reason I believe you still will enjoy buhari's first tenure that you would kill to vote him till 2023.
Re: Buhari Regime Is Always With Hardship....how True Is That? by iyb(m): 7:58am On Apr 07, 2016
Change is a hard process and it's slow too believe me or not the pressure on buhari is much and whenever he wants to do something people are trying to block it we all know naija and corruption it's not a new thing.
Let him finish his four years if he has not changed anything then we can say he has failed
Re: Buhari Regime Is Always With Hardship....how True Is That? by Ashmark(m): 8:59am On Apr 07, 2016
iyb:
Change is a hard process and it's slow too believe me or not the pressure on buhari is much and whenever he wants to do something people are trying to block it we all know naija and corruption it's not a new thing.
Let him finish his four years if he has not changed anything then we can say he has failed

We should wait for 4years! !!!!!!..........I tire for you people o
Re: Buhari Regime Is Always With Hardship....how True Is That? by EasternLeopard: 9:03am On Apr 07, 2016
Ashmark:
Dear Nairalander's,

He is cursed because he forces himself into power and plays sectional politics

1 Like

Re: Buhari Regime Is Always With Hardship....how True Is That? by oglalasioux(m): 10:06am On Apr 07, 2016
banttieman:

Splendid.

Same reason I believe you still will enjoy buhari's first tenure that you would kill to vote him till 2023.

I didn't say anything about Buhari. Please channel your response to me on Adolf Hitler. Thanks.
Re: Buhari Regime Is Always With Hardship....how True Is That? by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 07, 2016
oglalasioux:

I didn't say anything about Buhari. Please channel your response to me on Adolf Hitler. Thanks.

I know that well sir, remember the thread is about Buhari.

Please channel your response to me on Muhammadu Buhari if you have any. Thanks
Re: Buhari Regime Is Always With Hardship....how True Is That? by Ashmark(m): 10:19am On Apr 07, 2016
Lalastica We need more opinion on this topic
Re: Buhari Regime Is Always With Hardship....how True Is That? by rottennaija(m): 9:54pm On Apr 07, 2016
godoluwa:
You may need to ask the elders that has live experience of buhari administration in the 80s. buhari administration always comes with hardship because he has no knowledge of governance. gud morning

Well, unlike in the military reign, he has 4 years to prove you true or wrong. Either, we will see

(1) (Reply)

Ten Major Characteristics Of The Fulani Herdsmen. / Pics From Taraba State Governor Darius Ishaku's Thanksgiving Service In Ekiti / Flash: FG Directs Banks To Recall Sacked Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.