Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,780 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

I Used Yoyo Bitters But My Bed Performance Never Satisfy Toyin Aimakhu-ex Lover - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Used Yoyo Bitters But My Bed Performance Never Satisfy Toyin Aimakhu-ex Lover (3059 Views)

Toyin Aimakhu Shares Pictures From Movie Set Amidst Ex Lover's Theft Report / "I'm About To Make Some Shocking Revelations" - Toyin Aimakhu's Ex-husband / Toyin Aimakhu’s Ex-Husband, Niyi Proposes To Another Woman (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Used Yoyo Bitters But My Bed Performance Never Satisfy Toyin Aimakhu-ex Lover by nhop: 8:53am On Apr 07, 2016
Toyin Aimakhu’s ex boyfriend, Seun Egbegbe said the actress’ sex urge is high, and despite using Yoyo Bitters and other herbs, he never satisfy her.

Seun also said he’s the first guy to ‘launch’ Toyin’s ‘kitten’.

According to the Ebony Films CEO,

“I use to eat that small girl before she ever dreamt of acting, I introduced her to my friend that was how she found fame.”

“To be honest with you, I deflowered her long before she met that toy boy, mark my words,she will never settle because there is nothing you give her that will satisfy her.”

“I used yoyo bitter and every bitter herbs on the market but my performance never satisfy her. What else does she want from me. I have my life to live please let her go forever.”

Recently, Toyin Aimakhu said she will only marry a white man.

http://nexthop.com.ng/used-yoyo-bitters-bed-performance-never-satisfy-toyin-aimakhu-seun-egbegbe-reveals/

Re: I Used Yoyo Bitters But My Bed Performance Never Satisfy Toyin Aimakhu-ex Lover by Young03(m): 8:54am On Apr 07, 2016
ok
Re: I Used Yoyo Bitters But My Bed Performance Never Satisfy Toyin Aimakhu-ex Lover by Nobody: 9:01am On Apr 07, 2016
cool

1 Like

Re: I Used Yoyo Bitters But My Bed Performance Never Satisfy Toyin Aimakhu-ex Lover by Afrok(m): 9:17am On Apr 07, 2016
Really? shocked

Re: I Used Yoyo Bitters But My Bed Performance Never Satisfy Toyin Aimakhu-ex Lover by Ramanto(m): 9:17am On Apr 07, 2016
Why Are These Guys So Childish

1 Like

Re: I Used Yoyo Bitters But My Bed Performance Never Satisfy Toyin Aimakhu-ex Lover by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 07, 2016
Why are some men foolish? Grown ass man playing the "kiss and tell" game... and then talking about how he failed to satisfy his partner sexually... Biko someone should cellotape his dirty mouth

1 Like

Re: I Used Yoyo Bitters But My Bed Performance Never Satisfy Toyin Aimakhu-ex Lover by slyng(m): 9:28am On Apr 07, 2016
At times, you find stupidity where you are suppose to find sense. Grow up guyz

1 Like

Re: I Used Yoyo Bitters But My Bed Performance Never Satisfy Toyin Aimakhu-ex Lover by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 07, 2016
kilokanmi
Re: I Used Yoyo Bitters But My Bed Performance Never Satisfy Toyin Aimakhu-ex Lover by Chicagoesontop: 10:24am On Apr 07, 2016
Na Run You Dey Run Who Gathered An Ant Infected Firewood Is Inviting The Lizard To Pay Him A Visit ... Na Wetin You Want You Get, Why Are You Running Away From Your Responsibility As A Husband ?
Re: I Used Yoyo Bitters But My Bed Performance Never Satisfy Toyin Aimakhu-ex Lover by yongxtrovat14: 10:27am On Apr 07, 2016
hmmmmm i cover my face

1 Like

Re: I Used Yoyo Bitters But My Bed Performance Never Satisfy Toyin Aimakhu-ex Lover by Came: 11:04am On Apr 07, 2016
This man don cast himself ooooo sake of say him wan spoil Toyin way no send am. You use herbs to perform, still you Bleep up .... Choiiiiii.... You no be man at all.
Re: I Used Yoyo Bitters But My Bed Performance Never Satisfy Toyin Aimakhu-ex Lover by dangotesmummy: 11:17am On Apr 07, 2016
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Man Converted From Christian To Muslim And This Is What He Has To Say / This Is How African Parents Take Selfie / Nollywood Actor, Monsuru Hospitalized, Almost Lost An Eye In A Car Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.