Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,793 members, 7,827,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Alex Iwobi Shares Photo Of His Family (Photo) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Alex Iwobi Shares Photo Of His Family (Photo) (33372 Views)

Father's Day: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo With His Dad On Twitter / Alex Iwobi Shares Throwback Photos Of His Family / Alex Iwobi Shares Photo With Iheanacho On Twitter After Eagles Win, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo Of His Family (Photo) by Naff24(f): 1:06pm On Apr 07, 2016
DICKtator:
grin grin grin grin
Mr DICK....Why u con open ur 32 like dat, wats funny
Re: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo Of His Family (Photo) by seunny4lif(m): 1:06pm On Apr 07, 2016
grin grin
See una life grin
Why una no like Iyabo OBJ
She need a man too grin
sapiosexual1:

Tell me the message, I would pass it across to her. As her big brova I'm protecting her from naija hawks. Boiz are not smiling fa
sapiosexual1:

Tell me the message, I would pass it across to her. As her big brova I'm protecting her from naija hawks. Boiz are not smiling fa
seankay:
His is the female version of Austin Okocha. How can I get his sister's number? I want to tell her something
rusher14:

My friend don't provoke my anger.

I'm already on that case.

Anyway, there's nothing you want to tell her.
Re: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo Of His Family (Photo) by Ada9103(f): 1:06pm On Apr 07, 2016
I see
Re: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo Of His Family (Photo) by IVORY2009(m): 1:07pm On Apr 07, 2016
Lovely family!
Re: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo Of His Family (Photo) by Presbulg(m): 1:14pm On Apr 07, 2016
Proving me wrong
Re: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo Of His Family (Photo) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 07, 2016
seunny4lif:
grin grin
See una life grin
Why una no like Iyabo OBJ
She need a man too grin
Bros na wa for you oo, you didn't even ask me to manage Serena Williams. Iyabo has already reached the age of a sugar mummy, Ihenacho sis na babe.
Re: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo Of His Family (Photo) by Adeni4(m): 1:15pm On Apr 07, 2016
God dey oooo
Re: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo Of His Family (Photo) by seyeoloruntola(m): 1:22pm On Apr 07, 2016
Future super eagle captain
Re: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo Of His Family (Photo) by safarigirl(f): 1:24pm On Apr 07, 2016
Icon4s:
This his Dad is Igbo?
lol....he looks mixed, but yes, he should be.

Tons of Igbo men look like that without being mixed though

1 Like

Re: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo Of His Family (Photo) by seunny4lif(m): 1:28pm On Apr 07, 2016
grin
Na lie grin
Iyabo is very young and sexy grin
sapiosexual1:

Bros na wa for you oo, you didn't even ask me to manage Serena Williams. Iyabo has already reached the age of a sugar mummy, Ihenacho sis na babe.
Re: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo Of His Family (Photo) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 07, 2016
seunny4lif:
grin
Na lie grin
Iyabo is very young and sexy grin
Let baba catch you, wo you would confess. Na only you waka come
Re: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo Of His Family (Photo) by diegwu01: 1:33pm On Apr 07, 2016
Young03:
and how will this end fuel scarcity

tell kachikwu ds
If we check now, we may find you dont even have a car, motorcycle or generator
Re: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo Of His Family (Photo) by seunny4lif(m): 1:33pm On Apr 07, 2016
grin
Baba don leave her for una grin
sapiosexual1:

Let baba catch you, wo you would confess. Na only you waka come
Re: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo Of His Family (Photo) by edi287: 1:55pm On Apr 07, 2016
safarigirl:
lol....he looks mixed, but yes, he should be.

Tons of Igbo men look like that without being mixed though
He's half British...
Re: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo Of His Family (Photo) by edi287: 1:57pm On Apr 07, 2016
Happy he's playing for us unlike Akpom who wants us to kill ourselves for him. This guy, odubanjo and iorfa are the only Anglo-Nigerian players I'm interested in.
Re: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo Of His Family (Photo) by Malayy(m): 1:58pm On Apr 07, 2016
the dad looks like someone who speaks too much grammar

1 Like

Re: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo Of His Family (Photo) by goodvision12(m): 2:04pm On Apr 07, 2016
Young03:
and how will this end fuel scarcity

tell kachikwu ds
Go and kneel down in the sun for 24hours,that's your punishment.How does this post relate with fuel scarcity and hardship in nigeria.?
Re: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo Of His Family (Photo) by Prinzbeat(m): 2:09pm On Apr 07, 2016
ireneony:
kiss the guy is tall and handsome.
These are the kind of men I pray God will direct to my location.

it will nt work
Re: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo Of His Family (Photo) by bropeee(m): 2:23pm On Apr 07, 2016
Wenger is not happy he is playing for Nigeria. Tell Wenger his plans failed
Re: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo Of His Family (Photo) by Kennycyphers(m): 2:43pm On Apr 07, 2016
ireneony:
kiss the guy is tall and handsome. These are the kind of men I pray God will direct to my location.

So, u no want men like us
Re: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo Of His Family (Photo) by loganx: 2:58pm On Apr 07, 2016
Since the day this young man dawn the Nigerian colours, I have nothing but respect for his father. This is what they call patriotism
Re: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo Of His Family (Photo) by danidee10(m): 2:59pm On Apr 07, 2016
sapiosexual1:
The boy make sense. I just hope Wenger would allow him learn from established world beaters like Ozil and Cazorla instead of rushing his progress.
I can imagine an Eagles midfield of Iwobi & Ihenacho, under a good manager would give Nigerians multiple orgasms.

I wish we had alli and ibe....but the jazz dey used to convince iwobi didn't work on them grin
Re: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo Of His Family (Photo) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 07, 2016
danidee10:

I wish we had alli and ibe....but the jazz dey used to convince iwobi didn't work on them grin
You already have Elneny na, that's a superstar in the making. If Lord Wenger doesn't kill his star.
Re: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo Of His Family (Photo) by danidee10(m): 3:16pm On Apr 07, 2016
sapiosexual1:

You already have Elneny na, that's a superstar in the making. If Lord Wenger doesn't kill his star.

No....Wenger doesn't kill talent (he's slowly killing Campbell nw sha).

But I was referring to Nigeria not Arsenal

Alli and ibe are 9ja boys too
Re: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo Of His Family (Photo) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 07, 2016
danidee10:

No....Wenger doesn't kill talent (he's slowly killing Campbell nw sha).

But I was referring to Nigeria not Arsenal

Alli and ibe are 9ja boys too
Oh yes that's true. Unfortunately we can't have any of them.
We'll manage Mikel /Onazi/Lukman for now
Re: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo Of His Family (Photo) by Getikebusy(m): 4:54pm On Apr 07, 2016
ireneony:
kiss the guy is tall and handsome. These are the kind of men I pray God will direct to my location.

And he is also the youngest Arsenal millionaire.

Double blessing
Re: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo Of His Family (Photo) by smushi(m): 5:26pm On Apr 07, 2016
ireneony:
kiss the guy is tall and handsome.

Very beautiful you are.....
Re: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo Of His Family (Photo) by Japhtee(m): 5:29pm On Apr 07, 2016
[quote author=ireneony post=44487920] kiss the guy is tall and handsome.

Am tall and handsome. I dont play for Arsenal but I watch them. Am a star watcher kiss
Re: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo Of His Family (Photo) by iamCross(m): 5:38pm On Apr 07, 2016
With Victor Osimehin in from of them...
sapiosexual1:
The boy make sense. I just hope Wenger would allow him learn from established world beaters like Ozil and Cazorla instead of rushing his progress.
I can imagine an Eagles midfield of Iwobi & Ihenacho, under a good manager would give Nigerians multiple orgasms.
Re: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo Of His Family (Photo) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 07, 2016
iamCross:
With Victor Osimehin in from of them...
Bros let osimhen relax small. Ighalo would do a better job. With Musa and Moses on the wing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NFF Re-appoints Samson Siasia As Coach For Super Eagles / Super Eagles Train Ahead Of Algeria Clash / Are Non-african Professional Footballers Really Innocent Of Age Fraud?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.