Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Alex Iwobi Shares Photo Of His Family (Photo) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Alex Iwobi Shares Photo Of His Family (Photo) (33371 Views)

Father's Day: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo With His Dad On Twitter / Alex Iwobi Shares Throwback Photos Of His Family / Alex Iwobi Shares Photo With Iheanacho On Twitter After Eagles Win, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo Of His Family (Photo) by Eeroh95(m): 6:29pm On Apr 07, 2016
Young03:
and how will this end fuel scarcity

tell kachikwu ds
must you relate all topics to fuel scarcity?
Re: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo Of His Family (Photo) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 07, 2016
edi287:

He's half British...
stop peddling falsehood. He's fully Nigerian. His father is from anambra state, the mum is okocha's sister. They are full blooded Igbo's and Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo Of His Family (Photo) by edi287: 10:10pm On Apr 07, 2016
Timflex:
stop peddling falsehood. He's fully Nigerian. His father is from anambra state, the mum is okocha's sister. They are full blooded Igbo's and Nigerians.
Looks like you clearly lack comprehension skills. Go and look the post I quoted before you come and talk nonsense.
Re: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo Of His Family (Photo) by seankay(m): 11:00pm On Apr 07, 2016
westlius:

0803589805* guess d last number and luisa her name will pick up
bro just complete your kind gesture by dropping the last digit sad
Re: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo Of His Family (Photo) by seankay(m): 11:01pm On Apr 07, 2016
Millz404:

Tell me let me goan tell her
no jor,its confidential
Re: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo Of His Family (Photo) by phameous: 11:05pm On Apr 07, 2016
gbens2000:
nice dp.

Thnx
Re: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo Of His Family (Photo) by seankay(m): 11:15pm On Apr 07, 2016
Millz404:

Tell me let me goan tell her
I would have loved to tell you but it's highly confidential
Re: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo Of His Family (Photo) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Apr 07, 2016
edi287:

Looks like you clearly lack comprehension skills. Go and look the post I quoted before you come and talk nonsense.
shut that hole in your face, you obviously implied that he's half british because his father is light skinned in response to a post made by a NL who was unsure of his ancestry. He's fully Nigerian, once again shut your stinking trap. Troll!!
Re: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo Of His Family (Photo) by seankay(m): 11:16pm On Apr 07, 2016
rusher14:

My friend don't provoke my anger.

I'm already on that case.

Anyway, there's nothing you want to tell her.
bro hope you're okay? Which case did you say you are on? if you like yourself just leave her jejely cos she's mine! sad

1 Like

Re: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo Of His Family (Photo) by seankay(m): 11:17pm On Apr 07, 2016
jaykaylegend:
what do you want to tell her..
something
Re: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo Of His Family (Photo) by edi287: 12:17am On Apr 08, 2016
Timflex:
shut that hole in your face, you obviously implied that he's half british because his father is light skinned in response to a post made by a NL who was unsure of his ancestry. He's fully Nigerian, once again shut your stinking trap. Troll!!
You are a fucking slowpoke. I said his father was mixed which is right. It's a known fact that his father's mother is white from Britain. He schooled in UNN back in the days and was a great footballer as well. So again, shut the Bleep up if don't know you're talking about. Fucking slowpoke. It's people like you that get called cretinous fvcktards on here. Ignorant motherfucker
Re: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo Of His Family (Photo) by Nobody: 6:11am On Apr 08, 2016
edi287:

You are a fucking slowpoke. I said his father was mixed which is right. It's a known fact that his father's mother is white from Britain. He schooled in UNN back in the days and was a great footballer as well. So again, shut the Bleep up if don't know you're talking about. Fucking slowpoke. It's people like you that get called cretinous fvcktards on here. Ignorant motherfucker
stop trying to hide your ignorance. All your attempts to defend your claims were lame at best. Its all too much info for ur fvcking cranuim to decipher. Once again shuc that fvcking hole in your face. His father chuba iwobi is from onitsha anambra state, so how is he half british? U stale motherfvcker. Son of a million fathers, offspring of a hoe. Go and die if e dey pain you. That doesnt stop your stinking self from rotting in nothingness. Oshi!!
Re: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo Of His Family (Photo) by edi287: 6:43am On Apr 08, 2016
Timflex:
stop trying to hide your ignorance. All your attempts to defend your claims were lame at best. Its all too much info for ur fvcking cranuim to decipher. Once again shuc that fvcking hole in your face. His father chuba iwobi is from onitsha anambra state, so how is he half british? U stale motherfvcker. Son of a million fathers, offspring of a hoe. Go and die if e dey pain you. That doesnt stop your stinking self from rotting in nothingness. Oshi!!
Now I know you're a plain gay. Fool, iwobi's father is mixed. Kill yourself if you like, it will not change it. Jesus you're so stupid it's unbelievable.
According to your daft mind, onitsha people can't marry from outside nigeria??
Fool, my father has a friend that went to UNN and played alongside him so shut up. Heck go on cybereagles and check, you'll see people who can confirm what I'm said.
Asshole claiming to be patriotic and talking shit. Do your research before you ever open that cum infested mouth of yours. Fucking gay.
Re: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo Of His Family (Photo) by Nobody: 7:41am On Apr 08, 2016
edi287:

Now I know you're a plain gay. Fool, iwobi's father is mixed. Kill yourself if you like, it will not change it. Jesus you're so stupid it's unbelievable.
According to your daft mind, onitsha people can't marry from outside nigeria??
Fool, my father has a friend that went to UNN and played alongside him so shut up. Heck go on cybereagles and check, you'll see people who can confirm what I'm said.
Asshole claiming to be patriotic and talking shit. Do your research before you ever open that cum infested mouth of yours. Fucking gay.
why do you have to bring your fvcking father into the discussion? Who asked you if he had a friend that went to UNN or not? Mumu wheres your proof. You this motherfucking peodophile. Keep ranting online like a bleeped up goat. You sound cursed, i too know always wanting to prove you know shit when you are plain daft. Castrated buffoon, plain asswipe, offspring of viper, peodophile. I have said it before i will say it again iwobi is aa full blooded Nigerain go and die with your fvcking father and his Godforsaken friend who went to UNN. Stinking swine. GO DIE.
#balling
Re: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo Of His Family (Photo) by edi287: 2:48pm On Apr 08, 2016
Timflex:
why do you have to bring your fvcking father into the discussion? Who asked you if he had a friend that went to UNN or not? Mumu wheres your proof. You this motherfucking peodophile. Keep ranting online like a bleeped up goat. You sound cursed, i too know always wanting to prove you know shit when you are plain daft. Castrated buffoon, plain asswipe, offspring of viper, peodophile. I have said it before i will say it again iwobi is aa full blooded Nigerain go and die with your fvcking father and his Godforsaken friend who went to UNN. Stinking swine. GO DIE.
#balling
Kai now I know you are stupid. The post I quoted was about his father...are you daft?? Kai you are very very stupid. Why waste my time on you sef?? Dirty son of a tranny. I won't even bother replying you again. I don't want catch your stupidity. Next you'll say you're a graduate. Fucking hell!!! If my child is as dumb as you are, I'll bash his skull to pieces. God punish satan. Don't quote me again because I won't reply your dumb ass.
Re: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo Of His Family (Photo) by edi287: 2:50pm On Apr 08, 2016
Re: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo Of His Family (Photo) by motherfucker: 3:53pm On Apr 09, 2016
edi287:

angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NFF Re-appoints Samson Siasia As Coach For Super Eagles / Are Non-african Professional Footballers Really Innocent Of Age Fraud? / Super Eagles Train Ahead Of Algeria Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.