Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

Father's Day: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo With His Dad On Twitter - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Father's Day: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo With His Dad On Twitter (34364 Views)

Nigerians React To Mikel Obi Playing Argentina Despite Hearing His Dad's Kidnap / Alex Iwobi Shares Throwback Photos Of His Family / Alex Iwobi Shares Photo With Iheanacho On Twitter After Eagles Win, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father's Day: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo With His Dad On Twitter by Adeyeancah(m): 1:49pm On Jun 18, 2017
Arsenal and Super Eagles star Alexis Iwobi all smiles as he shared a photo of him and his dad to celebrate Father's Day.

He wrote: "Big 17 and Papa 17 Happy Father's Day Daddy #Safe

https://mobile.twitter.com/alexiwobi/status/876418091001032704?p=v

8 Likes

Re: Father's Day: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo With His Dad On Twitter by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 18, 2017
Proud Papa

4 Likes

Re: Father's Day: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo With His Dad On Twitter by ramdris(m): 1:52pm On Jun 18, 2017
Good. But no b only get Dad,,here is mine who happens to also be my Hero as well as my Pillar.. #HappyFather'sDay

325 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Father's Day: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo With His Dad On Twitter by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 18, 2017
ramdris:
Good. But no b only get Dad,,here is mine who happens to also be my Hero as well as my Pillar.. #HappyFather'sDay
the difference is clear cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Father's Day: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo With His Dad On Twitter by ramdris(m): 1:58pm On Jun 18, 2017
lofty900:
Am not comparing bro...Just appreciating mine...Besides it's either mine or nothing...#LoveMyDad.

That been said, pls...

131 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Father's Day: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo With His Dad On Twitter by Adeyeancah(m): 2:09pm On Jun 18, 2017
cc: lalasticlala
Re: Father's Day: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo With His Dad On Twitter by Jostico: 2:29pm On Jun 18, 2017
Every father's desire. #happyfather'sday nairaland
Re: Father's Day: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo With His Dad On Twitter by Crauxx(m): 3:53pm On Jun 18, 2017
Is this guys father white or black, i am not understanding.

7 Likes

Re: Father's Day: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo With His Dad On Twitter by dessz(m): 3:54pm On Jun 18, 2017
Big 17 grin

1 Like

Re: Father's Day: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo With His Dad On Twitter by banjeezay(m): 3:54pm On Jun 18, 2017
omo this man
Re: Father's Day: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo With His Dad On Twitter by Beverages: 3:54pm On Jun 18, 2017
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY.

meanwhile,

Naija is the kind of country that someone will get kidnapped they'll say " But we need to hear the kidnapper's side of the story "

6 Likes

Re: Father's Day: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo With His Dad On Twitter by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 18, 2017
ok... what about the one john moses shared with his father.. are you going to show us that too...

[url=Listwand.com]Listwand.com[/url]
Re: Father's Day: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo With His Dad On Twitter by littlewonders: 3:55pm On Jun 18, 2017
They look unlikely. I'm facially meant to think he may be his surrogate father.

1 Like

Re: Father's Day: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo With His Dad On Twitter by Divay22(f): 3:55pm On Jun 18, 2017
Hmmmm...
Happy father's Day cry cry cry cry
Re: Father's Day: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo With His Dad On Twitter by adesegun121(m): 3:56pm On Jun 18, 2017
Ok
Re: Father's Day: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo With His Dad On Twitter by elmessiahs(m): 3:56pm On Jun 18, 2017
Iwobi,do give da ur girl belle..wizzy and davido has gotten 2 each;be fast we are waiting
Re: Father's Day: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo With His Dad On Twitter by dessz(m): 3:57pm On Jun 18, 2017
Crauxx:

Booker page

Re: Father's Day: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo With His Dad On Twitter by dandibeat(m): 3:57pm On Jun 18, 2017
Nice...

1 Like

Re: Father's Day: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo With His Dad On Twitter by incrediblepraise: 3:57pm On Jun 18, 2017
Imagine BIAFRA finally becomes a NATION.
Hehehehe O boy I don become FOREIGNER (Oyibo-mood activated).
All these western and northern Nigerian girls go give me some respect because ama across the Border. MTN will change our +234 zip code to international like +299 (see levels abeg). If I dey onitsha call my girlfriends (Dumebi, Glory, etc) in Lagos I go be like; "Hello YEWANDE, How's Nigeria today? Uhhh.....The weather's been snowy over here in OTOWN. I'm thinking to make the travel as proposed and come see you. But am yet to book my flight! Guys whether na bus I use come or na keke, na border we dey cross, so na flight. My girlfriends will be like BAE I wanna come spend the summer vacation with you Please. Our currency go change. We go dey use Western Union to transfer money from Aba (now Abadeen) to Kaduna. If U graduated from a Nigerian University, U studied abroad. If u're working in an FGN parastatal, u're working abroad. NYSC will dieee. And we will have BB BIAFRA. Our National Team will be the Biting Pythons of BIAFRA. Our New states will be:
BIAFRA MUNICIPAL
Anambra: Anamblinton AK
Enugu: EnuHilton EN
Imo: Imofreece OW
Abia: Abioshinghton UM
Ebonyi: Salt-lake Town ABK
Edo: Edossey BEN ( Edo go gree so?)
BIAFRA SOUTH
Rivers: Riverton PH
Delta: Deltron Island AS
AkwaIbom: Santa Aquifer UY
Cross River: Lakers Cross CAL.
We'll have our own Int'l Passports (chai).
Our own currency fit be the BIFAR.
All these Dangote Lorries that transport goods from Northern Nigeria will stop at our borders for custom check ( o boi, no be small seizing ooo). We'll have our own football clubs and play in the CAF Cup of
Nations. We'll play our own Classical Anthem when we make appearances in the World Cup and Olympics.
See levels.....
What do you think? ?

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Father's Day: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo With His Dad On Twitter by Brymo: 3:59pm On Jun 18, 2017
One of the greatest titles in the world is parent, and one of the biggest blessings in the world is to have parents to call mom and dad.

Jim DeMint

1 Like

Re: Father's Day: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo With His Dad On Twitter by Amirullaha(m): 3:59pm On Jun 18, 2017
Re: Father's Day: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo With His Dad On Twitter by Tapout(m): 3:59pm On Jun 18, 2017
pls guys don't be deceived... That 17 is his Jersey number not age grin grin

dessz:
Big 17 grin
Re: Father's Day: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo With His Dad On Twitter by eezeribe(m): 3:59pm On Jun 18, 2017
littlewonders:
They look unlikely. I'm facially meant to think he may be his surrogate father.
So sorry.
Re: Father's Day: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo With His Dad On Twitter by Kemimarch16(f): 4:00pm On Jun 18, 2017
What of me that didn't have father again,am jelous
Re: Father's Day: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo With His Dad On Twitter by orontogorah(m): 4:00pm On Jun 18, 2017
lofty900:

U r a tick f**ool.

2 Likes

Re: Father's Day: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo With His Dad On Twitter by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 18, 2017
Crauxx:
Is this guys father white or black, i am not understanding.

Maybe Albino...not too sure
Re: Father's Day: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo With His Dad On Twitter by Ralphdan(m): 4:03pm On Jun 18, 2017
incrediblepraise:
Imagine BIAFRA finally becomes a NATION.
Hehehehe O boy I don become FOREIGNER (Oyibo-mood activated).
All these western and northern Nigerian girls go give me some respect because ama across the Border. MTN will change our +234 zip code to international like +299 (see levels abeg). If I dey onitsha call my girlfriends (Dumebi, Glory, etc) in Lagos I go be like; "Hello YEWANDE, How's Nigeria today? Uhhh.....The weather's been snowy over here in OTOWN. I'm thinking to make the travel as proposed and come see you. But am yet to book my flight! Guys whether na bus I use come or na keke, na border we dey cross, so na flight. My girlfriends will be like BAE I wanna come spend the summer vacation with you Please. Our currency go change. We go dey use Western Union to transfer money from Aba (now Abadeen) to Kaduna. If U graduated from a Nigerian University, U studied abroad. If u're working in an FGN parastatal, u're working abroad. NYSC will dieee. And we will have BB BIAFRA. Our National Team will be the Biting Pythons of BIAFRA. Our New states will be:
BIAFRA MUNICIPAL
Anambra: Anamblinton AK
Enugu: EnuHilton EN
Imo: Imofreece OW
Abia: Abioshinghton UM
Ebonyi: Salt-lake Town ABK
Edo: Edossey BEN ( Edo go gree so?)
BIAFRA SOUTH
Rivers: Riverton PH
Delta: Deltron Island AS
AkwaIbom: Santa Aquifer UY
Cross River: Lakers Cross CAL.
We'll have our own Int'l Passports (chai).
Our own currency fit be the BIFAR.
All these Dangote Lorries that transport goods from Northern Nigeria will stop at our borders for custom check ( o boi, no be small seizing ooo). We'll have our own football clubs and play in the CAF Cup of
Nations. We'll play our own Classical Anthem when we make appearances in the World Cup and Olympics.
See levels.....
What do you think? ?

Hmmmmmm
I think these are symptoms of joblessness.
No offence though am a prospective Biafan too.

12 Likes

Re: Father's Day: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo With His Dad On Twitter by virus05(m): 4:04pm On Jun 18, 2017
My dad died last week cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father's Day: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo With His Dad On Twitter by olulove(m): 4:05pm On Jun 18, 2017
that moment he was showering me with prayers... cheesy cheesy cheesy....happy fathers day DAD!

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father's Day: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo With His Dad On Twitter by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 18, 2017
lofty900:
shut up!

Floor is sense

You:

7 Likes

Re: Father's Day: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo With His Dad On Twitter by MrImole: 4:05pm On Jun 18, 2017
Why can't I stop thinking of DNA?

1 Like

Re: Father's Day: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo With His Dad On Twitter by boldking(m): 4:06pm On Jun 18, 2017
xxxxxxxxxxxx

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters In New Photos / Keshi Recalls Uche Brothers For South Africa Clash!!! / Mikel Obi: Egypt Is Where I Started & Finished My National Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.