Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

Pictures From My First Ever Visit To A Beach At Lagos (from A Village Girl) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pictures From My First Ever Visit To A Beach At Lagos (from A Village Girl) (5432 Views)

Man Posed With His Little Daughter At The Beach And Got Tongues Wagging / Father Of Twins Abandoned At Lagos Hospital Vows Not To Take Their Mother Back / Caption This Picture Of My Friend's First Ever Visit To Shoprite At Owerri (2) (3) (4)

Pictures From My First Ever Visit To A Beach At Lagos (from A Village Girl) by Virginkpekus(f): 10:33am On Apr 07, 2016
As a village girl born and brought up in a village near owerri, I Neva go Beach before. Then all of a sudden my cousin based in Lagos invited me over, I was like wow!! Finally leaving this shit hole of a village. These are my pictures taken at oniru private beach!! And yes e dey shark me cheesy

Re: Pictures From My First Ever Visit To A Beach At Lagos (from A Village Girl) by onyi4edu(f): 10:35am On Apr 07, 2016
Happy for you nwanne... Btw you are pretty

Re: Pictures From My First Ever Visit To A Beach At Lagos (from A Village Girl) by diana158(m): 10:36am On Apr 07, 2016
does'nt look like a viilage gal

Re: Pictures From My First Ever Visit To A Beach At Lagos (from A Village Girl) by tolugar: 10:37am On Apr 07, 2016
Soon you ll cross the Atlantic.

Next tym put on a beach wear,
so that you look less of a JJC

Re: Pictures From My First Ever Visit To A Beach At Lagos (from A Village Girl) by Virginkpekus(f): 10:37am On Apr 07, 2016
diana158:
does'nt look like a viilage gal
Madam na packaging I be real village brought up

Re: Pictures From My First Ever Visit To A Beach At Lagos (from A Village Girl) by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 07, 2016
Interesting.
Re: Pictures From My First Ever Visit To A Beach At Lagos (from A Village Girl) by Lattop(m): 10:38am On Apr 07, 2016
U're Pretty cool
Re: Pictures From My First Ever Visit To A Beach At Lagos (from A Village Girl) by Virginkpekus(f): 10:41am On Apr 07, 2016
We also went to shoprite!! Na me be this?

Re: Pictures From My First Ever Visit To A Beach At Lagos (from A Village Girl) by Mutuwa(m): 10:42am On Apr 07, 2016
Virginkpekus:
As a village girl born and brought up in a village near owerri, I Neva go Beach before. Then all of a sudden my cousin based in Lagos invited me over, I was like wow!! Finally leaving this shit hole of a village. These are my pictures taken at oniru private beach!! And yes e dey shark me cheesy

village girl with swag.May the Almighty be with you.

Re: Pictures From My First Ever Visit To A Beach At Lagos (from A Village Girl) by marshborn(m): 10:43am On Apr 07, 2016
Virginkpekus!! You again?

Re: Pictures From My First Ever Visit To A Beach At Lagos (from A Village Girl) by diana158(m): 10:43am On Apr 07, 2016
Virginkpekus:

Madam na packaging I be real village brought up
lol na u talk am o. am a guy o by d way
Re: Pictures From My First Ever Visit To A Beach At Lagos (from A Village Girl) by Virginkpekus(f): 10:44am On Apr 07, 2016
tolugar:
Soon you ll cross the Atlantic.

Next tym put on a beach wear,
so that you look less of a JJC
Re: Pictures From My First Ever Visit To A Beach At Lagos (from A Village Girl) by Virginkpekus(f): 10:45am On Apr 07, 2016
diana158:
lol na u talk am o. am a guy o by d way
A guy answering Diana? U be gay?
Re: Pictures From My First Ever Visit To A Beach At Lagos (from A Village Girl) by ambassadorgozie(m): 10:48am On Apr 07, 2016
Virginkpekus:

A guy answering Diana? U be gay?

Endtime name
Re: Pictures From My First Ever Visit To A Beach At Lagos (from A Village Girl) by Virginkpekus(f): 10:51am On Apr 07, 2016
marshborn:
Virginkpekus!! You again?
Looked at you profile, you be real fine boy...come and take me out if you stay in Lagos. I am still around.
Re: Pictures From My First Ever Visit To A Beach At Lagos (from A Village Girl) by marshborn(m): 10:53am On Apr 07, 2016
Virginkpekus:

Looked at you profile, you be real fine boy...come and take me out if you stay in Lagos. I am still around.
I dey lag too, I would send you a PM.

Re: Pictures From My First Ever Visit To A Beach At Lagos (from A Village Girl) by Blade21: 10:56am On Apr 07, 2016
fine girl

Re: Pictures From My First Ever Visit To A Beach At Lagos (from A Village Girl) by Nixiepie(f): 11:04am On Apr 07, 2016
Lol interesting!!.......buh why u no wear bikini for the beach na
Re: Pictures From My First Ever Visit To A Beach At Lagos (from A Village Girl) by Danfuster(m): 11:06am On Apr 07, 2016
village girl wey bend leg like lame people
Re: Pictures From My First Ever Visit To A Beach At Lagos (from A Village Girl) by Virginkpekus(f): 11:08am On Apr 07, 2016
Danfuster:
village girl wey bend leg like lame people
Please don't come here and insult me, your girlfriend fine reach me?

Re: Pictures From My First Ever Visit To A Beach At Lagos (from A Village Girl) by yvelchstores(f): 11:12am On Apr 07, 2016
Strategy...

Re: Pictures From My First Ever Visit To A Beach At Lagos (from A Village Girl) by Danfuster(m): 11:15am On Apr 07, 2016
Virginkpekus:

Please don't come here and insult me, your girlfriend fine reach me?

No insult intended, my bad.

To answer your question... Yes, my girlfriend is way prettier and beautiful than you are, your simply no match for her.

Re: Pictures From My First Ever Visit To A Beach At Lagos (from A Village Girl) by selfmadeOLX(m): 12:24pm On Apr 07, 2016
Danfuster:

To answer your question... Yes, my girlfriend is way prettier and beautiful than you are, your simply no match for her.

See TKO grin grin
Virgin-KPEKUS undecided undecided
Re: Pictures From My First Ever Visit To A Beach At Lagos (from A Village Girl) by Virginkpekus(f): 12:32pm On Apr 07, 2016
Danfuster:

Post her pic here make we laff small.

Re: Pictures From My First Ever Visit To A Beach At Lagos (from A Village Girl) by Danfuster(m): 12:47pm On Apr 07, 2016
Virginkpekus:

Post her pic here make we laff small.

to what point...to prove she's all I said she is! isn't that lame and childish. Abeg, ain't got nothing against you girl. You're pretty and beautiful. I can tell you've got a good sense of humor too.
Re: Pictures From My First Ever Visit To A Beach At Lagos (from A Village Girl) by Braintouch(m): 12:51pm On Apr 07, 2016
Virginkpekus:
We also went to shoprite!! Na me be this?
Na dis guy dey chop the thing

Re: Pictures From My First Ever Visit To A Beach At Lagos (from A Village Girl) by Braintouch(m): 12:53pm On Apr 07, 2016
She's indirectly advertising her kpekus. undecided

Re: Pictures From My First Ever Visit To A Beach At Lagos (from A Village Girl) by Virginkpekus(f): 12:53pm On Apr 07, 2016
Braintouch:

Na dis guy dey chop the thing
That's one of my cousins, it was a family outing, okay?
Re: Pictures From My First Ever Visit To A Beach At Lagos (from A Village Girl) by Virginkpekus(f): 1:31pm On Apr 07, 2016
Braintouch:
She's indirectly advertising her kpekus. undecided
My full name is Virginia ekpe, don confuse my moniker for something else with your dirty mind!!
Re: Pictures From My First Ever Visit To A Beach At Lagos (from A Village Girl) by giantstrides(m): 1:32pm On Apr 07, 2016
Virginkpekus:
That's one of my cousins, it was a family outing, okay?
Pm me.
Re: Pictures From My First Ever Visit To A Beach At Lagos (from A Village Girl) by Virginkpekus(f): 1:34pm On Apr 07, 2016
giantstrides:

Pm me.
Why? I dey mad?

Re: Pictures From My First Ever Visit To A Beach At Lagos (from A Village Girl) by Jorussia(m): 1:50pm On Apr 07, 2016
Virginkpekus:

My full name is Virginia ekpe, don confuse my moniker for something els with your dirty mind!!
You don't need to put your real name here to prove any point. Just be careful on this forum.

I Want To Cheat On My Husband / What Did I Do Wrong? / I Saw My Dad Kill My Mother.If I Had The Strength I Will Kill Him Too.