Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,702 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Caption This Picture Of My Friend's First Ever Visit To Shoprite At Owerri - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Caption This Picture Of My Friend's First Ever Visit To Shoprite At Owerri (1188 Views)

I Called My Friend Gay For Uploading This Pic, Got This Funny Reply From His Mum / What A Nigeria Woman Can Do, An Oyibo Woman Can Do Better, Caption This Photo / Pictures From My First Ever Visit To A Beach At Lagos (from A Village Girl) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Picture Of My Friend's First Ever Visit To Shoprite At Owerri by Virginkpekus(f): 7:24am On Apr 19, 2016
grin this girl own bush pass my own o...lolz

Re: Caption This Picture Of My Friend's First Ever Visit To Shoprite At Owerri by sorextee(m): 7:28am On Apr 19, 2016
Her own better say she even pose with her own. The shoprite at ibadan, the Yoruba peeps were carrying the basket on their head. While the shopping trolley, I saw two guys carrying it, like they were carrying a deep freezer.
Re: Caption This Picture Of My Friend's First Ever Visit To Shoprite At Owerri by Simplesoul05(m): 7:37am On Apr 19, 2016
Lol
Re: Caption This Picture Of My Friend's First Ever Visit To Shoprite At Owerri by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 19, 2016
Dis on small compare to wetin my eyes don't see.
Re: Caption This Picture Of My Friend's First Ever Visit To Shoprite At Owerri by marshborn(m): 7:43am On Apr 19, 2016
grin eledumare punish poverty.
Re: Caption This Picture Of My Friend's First Ever Visit To Shoprite At Owerri by Nobody: 7:51am On Apr 19, 2016
I'm lost... what am i looking at Her shopping shrunk?
Re: Caption This Picture Of My Friend's First Ever Visit To Shoprite At Owerri by Nobody: 8:06am On Apr 19, 2016
sorextee:
Her own better say she even pose with her own. The shoprite at ibadan, the Yoruba peeps were carrying the basket on their head. While the shopping trolley, I saw two guys carrying it, like they were carrying a deep freezer.
I doff my cap for ur lying talent bro

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

12 Lies Every Nigerian Children Have Told Their Parents / Simple Ways To Show Courtesy / What Is The Best Job For A Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.