Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,122 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Angola, Hit By Collapse Of Oil Prices, Seeks IMF Aid - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Angola, Hit By Collapse Of Oil Prices, Seeks IMF Aid (14952 Views)

Japan Reopens Beaches Hit By 2011 Nuclear, Tsunami Disaster(photos) / Gambia Will Collapse Without Nigerian Professionals – Gambia Vice President / Letter Bomb Explodes At IMF Building In France (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angola, Hit By Collapse Of Oil Prices, Seeks IMF Aid by Zor0: 1:28pm On Apr 07, 2016
Am I actually here?
Re: Angola, Hit By Collapse Of Oil Prices, Seeks IMF Aid by modath(f): 1:30pm On Apr 07, 2016
Same situation the people crying that the government should open the Foreign Reserve "gate" for The "Chinese" to help themselves want us to be!!!!

These are trying times God!! cry

2 Likes

Re: Angola, Hit By Collapse Of Oil Prices, Seeks IMF Aid by lastpage: 1:30pm On Apr 07, 2016
efilefun:
Nigerians are suffering from the actions of this two women who had the direct remote control of that Ineffectual buffoon

And as usual, they photo-shop CANCER...... to evade Justice! grin

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Angola, Hit By Collapse Of Oil Prices, Seeks IMF Aid by Bre(f): 1:31pm On Apr 07, 2016
APCsupporter:
I hope those animalistic wailers are reading this. Buhari is trying! Had those bastards that led us before (esp gej) done something to prepare for times like this, things would have been better but they preferred to fund their useless party and sponsor terrorists with our money. From 20 billion dollars to Dasukis dollars. God punish them.

IStandWithBuhari

Why don't I see you moniker in the other thread that showed the decline in Nigeria's economy under this administration?

https://www.nairaland.com/3033897/power-fx-fuel-shortages-cripple

You don't get to pick and choose when you're vocal about your Buhari support.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angola, Hit By Collapse Of Oil Prices, Seeks IMF Aid by grandstar(m): 1:32pm On Apr 07, 2016
Angola was very wasteful

1 Like

Re: Angola, Hit By Collapse Of Oil Prices, Seeks IMF Aid by mrtantalizers(m): 1:33pm On Apr 07, 2016
Africans and folly are twins. Africa has leaders who can't solve her problems but rather compound them. Sometimes I wonder if this so-called leaders even understand leadership. Imagine Africa has resources, but her leaders would loot them and then keep them outside their respective countries. d white man would then use these resources to develop their own countries while d same countries from where d resources come remain in poverty. Do know y our leaders have refused to develop Africa? because they want to continue to enslave their citizens. Take a look at this: their own children will graduate from foreign universities before 23 and they've already secured employment for them. A good example is d CBN stuff. Better still they introduce them to politics. So these leaders continue to rule indirectly. Go to House of Rep. You'll see many of them who are below 35. Meanwhile at 35, there are millions of us still trying to secure a good job. No b when u get good job, don chop, dey OK u go wan join politics? This is their tactics if u understand what I mean. God help us.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angola, Hit By Collapse Of Oil Prices, Seeks IMF Aid by efilefun(m): 1:34pm On Apr 07, 2016
Lmao why Jona mouth no go give her breast cancer when be say na only ogogoro dey enter that mouth from morning till night
lastpage:

And as usual, they photo-shop CANCER...... to evade Justice! grin

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Angola, Hit By Collapse Of Oil Prices, Seeks IMF Aid by lastpage: 1:35pm On Apr 07, 2016
sapiosexual1:
When zombies begin to draw parallel with countries like Angola, you know we have hit rock bottom. Una no see other oil producing countries like Algeria and middle east countries compare with.
A year on and we haven't done anything tangible to further diversify the economy- We're in the rainy season, fertilizer hasn't been distributed, Agric extension outlets haven't been empowered. irrigation dams haven't been built. The only notable thing the Agric sector has plans for is to import grass! Jeez!!
The mod that moved this to FP should be ashamed of himself

Only [size=14pt]#WAILERS[/size] expect all the above to be done in less than one year of Governance...... when the dull@rdinho with a PhD degree and his gang of looters did not do it it his Seven years as President, even with crude selling at record-high prices!

Please keep it up...... you still have seven good years to Wail and Whine! grin grin grin

Lastpage!

10 Likes

Re: Angola, Hit By Collapse Of Oil Prices, Seeks IMF Aid by spako4(m): 1:35pm On Apr 07, 2016
TippyTop:
Buhari supporters preparing us for the inevitable?

Am beginning to think Buhari may not last as much as the 18months he managed in 1984.
Bad loser

5 Likes

Re: Angola, Hit By Collapse Of Oil Prices, Seeks IMF Aid by tsdarkside(m): 1:41pm On Apr 07, 2016
lastpage:

Only [size=14pt]#WAILERS[/size] expect all the above to be done in less than one year of Governance...... when the dull@rdinho with a PhD degree and his gang of looters did not do it it his Seven years as President, even with crude selling at record-high prices!

Please keep it up...... you still have seven good years to Wail and Whine! grin grin grin

Lastpage!

grin grin grin..
Re: Angola, Hit By Collapse Of Oil Prices, Seeks IMF Aid by APCsupporter: 1:46pm On Apr 07, 2016
Bre:

Why don't I see you moniker in the other thread that showed the decline in Nigeria's economy under this administration?

https://www.nairaland.com/3033897/power-fx-fuel-shortages-cripple

You don't get to pick and choose when you're vocal about your Buhari support.

I don't worship nairaland. Okay? I'm not always online

2 Likes

Re: Angola, Hit By Collapse Of Oil Prices, Seeks IMF Aid by Jacko1(m): 1:48pm On Apr 07, 2016
Ngeneukwenu ur ipob ipob is becomin stale.... Try n be more creative.... I dont need to even quote u

I knw u d darling child of seun osewa mynd44 obinoscopy lalastilala all dose mods who are oodua children
Re: Angola, Hit By Collapse Of Oil Prices, Seeks IMF Aid by pyxon(m): 1:49pm On Apr 07, 2016
APCsupporter:
I hope those animalistic wailers are reading this. Buhari is trying! Had those bastards that led us before (esp gej) done something to prepare for times like this, things would have been better but they preferred to fund their useless party and sponsor terrorists with our money. From 20 billion dollars to Dasukis dollars. God punish them.
IStandWithBuhari
ZuzuMan:
...Gbammm! cool

Obasanjo, a yoloba ....Ruled for half of those 16 years
Re: Angola, Hit By Collapse Of Oil Prices, Seeks IMF Aid by Sam0(m): 1:50pm On Apr 07, 2016
my problem is that most people are not aware of what is happening across the world,if any thing goes wrong in Nigeria is Buhari that caused it that is all they know. Brazil, Venezuela, Russia and many other countries are facing d same problem we are facing in Nigeria.Nigeria's own is even better,most families in Venezuela did not celebrated Xmas last year due to their economic problem.look at the number of people that travelled for Esther celebration in Nigeria yet the wailers will still be wailing that their is no money if money come dey nko? una go travel out abi? is time we should know that Buhari is not the cause of What we are passing through.He deserves our commendation and not condemnation. God bless Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Angola, Hit By Collapse Of Oil Prices, Seeks IMF Aid by Sam0(m): 1:57pm On Apr 07, 2016
sapiosexual1:
When zombies begin to draw parallel with countries like Angola, you know we have hit rock bottom. Una no see other oil producing countries like Algeria and middle east countries compare with.
A year on and we haven't done anything tangible to further diversify the economy- We're in the rainy season, fertilizer hasn't been distributed, Agric extension outlets haven't been empowered. irrigation dams haven't been built. The only notable thing the Agric sector has plans for is to import grass! Jeez!!

with which money? when the budget has not been passed

1 Like

Re: Angola, Hit By Collapse Of Oil Prices, Seeks IMF Aid by EbolaParasite: 1:59pm On Apr 07, 2016
APCsupporter:

IStandWithBuhari

Trying?
If you hire a CEO to save your company, pay him heavily and after 1 year you see no signs that things will improve, WILL YOU SAY HE IS TRYING AND THAT YOU STAND WITH HIM? Abi you go fire the CEO?
Let's stop being unreasonable. There is no such thing as "He is trying"
If you can't do the job RESIGN.
If he had "preached" that he will only "TRY" during his campaign, NO ONE would have voted for him but he MADE PROMISES - better yet, HE LIED HIS WAY TO THE PRESIDENCY.

No soft spot for liars. He knew the state of affairs. He needs to start working and telling the populace what his ECONOMIC plans are because you cannot RUN/SAVE a country just by CHASING LOOTERS. You need ECONOMIC policies that will grow the economy and BOOST investor confidence. Anyway, I don't blame BUHARI. I blame people like you. When they said the DAURA man was not educated, una dey shout say the guy did it before.

Those of us old enough know that BUHARI did not do nada. BABATUNDE IDIAGBON was the reason. No more IDIAGBON and fowl yansh don dey open.
Re: Angola, Hit By Collapse Of Oil Prices, Seeks IMF Aid by Sam0(m): 2:06pm On Apr 07, 2016
EbolaParasite:

Trying?
If you hire a CEO to save your company, pay him heavily and after 1 year you see no signs that things will improve, WILL YOU SAY HE IS TRYING AND THAT YOU STAND WITH HIM? Abi you go fire the CEO?
If he had "preached" that he will only "TRY" during his campaign, NO ONE would have voted for him but he MADE PROMISES - better yet, HE LIED HIS WAY TO THE PRESIDENCY.

No soft spot for liars. He knew the state of affairs. He needs to start working and telling the populace what his ECONOMIC plans are because you cannot RUN/SAVE a country just by CHASING LOOTERS. You need ECONOMIC policies that will grow the economy and BOOST investor confidence. Anyway, I don't blame BUHARI. I blame people like you. When they said the DAURA man was not educated, una dey shout say the guy did it before.

Those of us old enough know that BUHARI did not do nada. BABATUNDE IDIAGBON was the reason. No more IDIAGBON and fowl yansh don dey open.

I STAND WITH BUHARI

5 Likes

Re: Angola, Hit By Collapse Of Oil Prices, Seeks IMF Aid by jayriginal: 2:27pm On Apr 07, 2016
sapiosexual1:

It's obvious you don't know the volume of oil Angola produces

3 Likes

Re: Angola, Hit By Collapse Of Oil Prices, Seeks IMF Aid by obailala(m): 2:34pm On Apr 07, 2016
Sam0:
my problem is that most people are not aware of what is happening across the world,if any thing goes wrong in Nigeria is Buhari that caused it that is all they know. Brazil, Venezuela, Russia and many other countries are facing d same problem we are facing in Nigeria.Nigeria's own is even better,most families in Venezuela did not celebrated Xmas last year due to their economic problem.look at the number of people that travelled for Esther celebration in Nigeria yet the wailers will still be wailing that their is no money if money come dey nko? una go travel out abi? is time we should know that Buhari is not the cause of What we are passing through.He deserves our commendation and not condemnation. God bless Nigeria.
Most people have allowed political/ethnic sentiments to block their ability to reason. They filled a thread this morning insulting Buhari for restricting the release of forex from the nation's reserves, international airlines want to repatriate over half a billion dollars out of Nigeria, the CBN refuses for clearly obvious reasons but ordinary Nigerians chose to take sides with the foreign company because they think opposition should be all about going against any and everything Buhari stands for.

Businesses are closing! businesses are closing! so they insult Buhari for withholding forex. Obviously they want the FG to open the gates of CBN to freely release forex to everyone who requests for it in order to 'stimulate' businesses. And then in 3 months, when the nation runs out of its forex reserves, the Venezuelan situation arises, and ours would be worse because of our population and even the rich and comfortable would start begging for food. And then they would weep again and blame Buhari.

5 Likes

Re: Angola, Hit By Collapse Of Oil Prices, Seeks IMF Aid by APCsupporter: 2:36pm On Apr 07, 2016
EbolaParasite:

Trying?

Shut up! As at the day power was handed over to Buhari oil sold for about 70 $ per barrel. So as far as I'm concerned he is trying. Those that looted our funds and didn't prepare for rainy days like this should be blamed. You can say wharever you want to say but we know that Buhari is trying and he already has our support. We can't wait for 2019 so that we can re-elect him again!

God bless Buhari!!!

2 Likes

Re: Angola, Hit By Collapse Of Oil Prices, Seeks IMF Aid by adconline(m): 2:37pm On Apr 07, 2016
elampiro:
This is a cry for bailout.

We would also have already be calling for a bailout if we did not change our corrupt government. Buhari even had to bail out states with nearly 1 trillion naira within just four months of his coming to power.

You are missing the point. State governors got N48 out of every N100 shared by FG. Nobody stopped governors from saving. Someone like Oshiomole is even blaming the previous administrations when he has been part and parcel of it for the past 8 yrs.
Re: Angola, Hit By Collapse Of Oil Prices, Seeks IMF Aid by APCsupporter: 2:38pm On Apr 07, 2016
pyxon:

Obasanjo, a yoloba ....Ruled for half of those 16 years

Unlike una, I don't care about his tribe/party/religion. A thief is a thief. Fvck him if he stole

2 Likes

Re: Angola, Hit By Collapse Of Oil Prices, Seeks IMF Aid by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 07, 2016
pyxon:
The article says fuel price has been on decline since mid-2014.

That means PDP managed to run the country for 1 year wthout having this kind of Fuel scarcity even though fuel price was declining globally. Before handing it to Buhari and APC. APC now within the same one year have crippled economic activities in all the sectors and regions of this country.
Yes fuel price was down from above hundred dollar to 60 dollar to 50 and so on. But it got to an all time low of 30 dollar this yr. U can't compare 60 dollar and 30 dollar. Now its currently 40 dollars, U will see Nigerians rejoicing if fuel cud get back to 60 dollars.
Secondly crude price dropped to 50 dollars and gej went to borrow. Crude price dropped to 30 dollars under pmb yet he has not borrow. So bros ur point is not valid.

4 Likes

Re: Angola, Hit By Collapse Of Oil Prices, Seeks IMF Aid by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 07, 2016
Sam0:

with which money? when the budget has not been passed
Do we have to blame PDP for that too? APC controls the legislature na.
By the way. it's been passed for a week now buh oga at the top has refused to sign. Let's hope he signs it before escaping to China
Re: Angola, Hit By Collapse Of Oil Prices, Seeks IMF Aid by godwinkessi: 2:59pm On Apr 07, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Perhaps the Angolan President is a Dullard~IPOP Youths..

Hehehehehehe babe how far
Re: Angola, Hit By Collapse Of Oil Prices, Seeks IMF Aid by godwinkessi: 3:00pm On Apr 07, 2016
APCsupporter:

IStandWithBuhari

Suffering and smiling! Guess PMB is giving u free fuel cos if u are buying fuel same price as I am and here typing non sense means u need to see a doctor!
Re: Angola, Hit By Collapse Of Oil Prices, Seeks IMF Aid by godwinkessi: 3:01pm On Apr 07, 2016
elampiro:
This is a cry for bailout.

We would also have already be calling for a bailout if we did not change our corrupt government. Buhari even had to bail out states with nearly 1 trillion naira within just four months of his coming to power.

At the end u still contradicted ur own self too bad
Re: Angola, Hit By Collapse Of Oil Prices, Seeks IMF Aid by ooshinibos: 3:08pm On Apr 07, 2016
LRNZH:

When will the African learn to be independent enough to solve his/her own problems. Angola which has been selling crude oil since the end of its civil war in 2002 is waiting for IMF to help diversify it's economy.

Africans... We are in big trouble.

In other news, PMB and APC please do something about the fuel crisis. People are suffering. We know the previous administration laid the groundwork for all this pain but please intervene and save the day for the common man.

its a an African anomaly ..ineffectual bunch of xxxxxxxx

1 Like

Re: Angola, Hit By Collapse Of Oil Prices, Seeks IMF Aid by christinie(f): 3:13pm On Apr 07, 2016
Buhari-sponsored news to let us know we are not alone. Keep propaganding but it doesn't change the fact that you are grossly incompetent.
Re: Angola, Hit By Collapse Of Oil Prices, Seeks IMF Aid by Kollyman: 3:18pm On Apr 07, 2016
pyxon:
The article says fuel price has been on decline since mid-2014.

That means PDP managed to run the country for 1 year wthout having this kind of Fuel scarcity even though fuel price was declining globally. Before handing it to Buhari and APC. APC now within the same one year have crippled economic activities in all the sectors and regions of this country.

Your education is a waster of scarce resources!

1 Like

Re: Angola, Hit By Collapse Of Oil Prices, Seeks IMF Aid by PHfinest(m): 3:26pm On Apr 07, 2016
rusher14:

In addition to that.

Do you know that Angola refused to diversify its economy?

Apparently the president is of the same school as the one often regarded as the ineffectual Buffoon.

Refused to diversify economy?

The only thing GEJ hasn't been accused of is the colour of Tinubu's teeth.

From our 2016 budget of scam, what plan to diversify do you have there?
Re: Angola, Hit By Collapse Of Oil Prices, Seeks IMF Aid by 4nobody4every1: 3:42pm On Apr 07, 2016
cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gaza: Biden Approves Military Air Drops Aid after last encounter left many dead / Hurricane Ida Throws New Orleans In Darkness, One Dies (Videos) / Nelson Mandela In Permanent Vegetative State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.