Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Angola, Hit By Collapse Of Oil Prices, Seeks IMF Aid - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Angola, Hit By Collapse Of Oil Prices, Seeks IMF Aid (14956 Views)

Japan Reopens Beaches Hit By 2011 Nuclear, Tsunami Disaster(photos) / Gambia Will Collapse Without Nigerian Professionals – Gambia Vice President / Letter Bomb Explodes At IMF Building In France (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angola, Hit By Collapse Of Oil Prices, Seeks IMF Aid by oduastates: 4:15pm On Apr 07, 2016
Iweala's friends
Re: Angola, Hit By Collapse Of Oil Prices, Seeks IMF Aid by ohenhen1: 4:40pm On Apr 07, 2016
Angola leaders are irresponsible. The last thing you should do is borrow money from the IMF. Why can't they make cuts?

1 Like

Re: Angola, Hit By Collapse Of Oil Prices, Seeks IMF Aid by musicwriter(m): 4:53pm On Apr 07, 2016
obailala:
Angola has just sold its soul to the devil. After giving you these funds, the IMF would force you through its terms to devalue your currency, thereby instantly doubling what you would have to repay to them. Instant slavery!

The above is what most Nigerians are unknowingly clamouring for by shouting that Buhari has no policy direction. Foreign investors are running away because Buhari has no 'policy direction,' when in the real sense, the 'policy direction' which the exploiters are citing as their basis to run away is nothing but devaluation of the Naira. The only policy direction they want is an outright devaluation so they can rush in and rake in mega profits irrespective of the detriments to Nigerians in form of inflation. The bait is simple, 'if you devalue and allow us access to your forex reserves at will, we will invest in your country and bring in more forex to help your country.' But it is all scam, this same excuse has been used since the 80's when N1=$2, but the benefits of devaluations never worked in Nigeria. But today, Nigerians are about to play into the hands of these hawks again by accusing the CBN of not devaluing.

My brother, you have some very good piece of information over there.

And, if you probe further you'll discover the so called foreign investors are nothing but a network of companies owned by the same IMF and world bank to prey upon third world countries. They run a network of companies installed all over the world to do their dirty jobs.

I decided to research it and landed to a network of companies that control the world's economy. Such withdrawal of investments as recently seen in Nigeria is usually synchronized in the target country to evoke panic and to pressure the head of state of such country into submission to IMF or and world bank loans. The elites are also heavily bribed to put pressure on the target head of state- which explains why Ms. Largarde has been all over the place allying from Genevieve to Orji Uzor Kalu, e.t.c.

If you research the west Vs Africa relationship a.k.a the battle of the prey and the predator, you'll realize the IMF actually need us more than we need them. Both the world bank and IMF know we can pull through this situation, if we do the right maths on our economy. But, they don't want that to happen!. All they're more interested is give loan to reap interests and to control our economy. It's very unfortunate after putting in lots of man hours researching these things to enlighten our people, you'll still see some dumb people here calling you a conspiracy theorist.

See the Capitalist Network That Control The World's economy www.africason.com/2015/05/the-capitalist-network-that-control.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angola, Hit By Collapse Of Oil Prices, Seeks IMF Aid by obailala(m): 5:15pm On Apr 07, 2016
musicwriter:

And, if you probe further you'll discover the so called foreign investors are nothing but a network of companies owned by the same IMF and world bank to prey upon third world countries. They run a network of companies installed all over the world to do their dirty jobs.

I decided to research it and landed to a network of companies that control the world's economy. Such withdrawal of investments as recently seen in Nigeria is usually synchronized in the target country to evoke panic and to pressure the head of state of such country into submission to IMF or and world bank loans. The elites are also heavily bribed to put pressure on the target head of state- which explains why Ms. Largarde has been all over the place allying from Genevieve to Orji Uzor Kalu, e.t.c.

If you research the west Vs Africa relationship a.k.a the battle of the pre and the predator, you'll realize the IMF actually need us more than we need them. Both the world bank and IMF know we can pull through this situation, if we do the right maths on our economy. But, they don't want that to happen!. All they're more interested is give loan to reap interests and to control our economy. It's very unfortunate after putting in lots of man hours researching these things to enlighten our people, you'll still see some dumb people here calling you a conspiracy theorist.

See the Capitalist Network That Control The World's economy www.africason.com/2015/05/the-capitalist-network-that-control.html
You've said it all. It's sad how these vultures continue to use this same old bait to trap third world countries for decades. It's just a continuous cycle.

1 Like

Re: Angola, Hit By Collapse Of Oil Prices, Seeks IMF Aid by Amoto94(m): 6:01pm On Apr 07, 2016
sapiosexual1:
When zombies begin to draw parallel with countries like Angola, you know we have hit rock bottom. Una no see other oil producing countries like Algeria and middle east countries compare with.
A year on and we haven't done anything tangible to further diversify the economy- We're in the rainy season, fertilizer hasn't been distributed, Agric extension outlets haven't been empowered. irrigation dams haven't been built. The only notable thing the Agric sector has plans for is to import grass! Jeez!!
The mod that moved this to FP should be ashamed of himself
UAE is planning to remove subsidy, Saudi is planning to do same, Algeria banned the signing of foreign players into their league. Need I say more?

3 Likes

Re: Angola, Hit By Collapse Of Oil Prices, Seeks IMF Aid by stonemasonn: 6:05pm On Apr 07, 2016
ZuzuMan:
...Gbammm! cool
if GEJ had remained as president, Okonjo would have adopted this same strategy as a palliative measure; whether it works would have been something to find out.

3 Likes

Re: Angola, Hit By Collapse Of Oil Prices, Seeks IMF Aid by EbolaParasite: 6:31pm On Apr 07, 2016
APCsupporter:

Shut up! As at the day power was handed over to Buhari oil sold for about 70 $ per barrel. So as far as I'm concerned he is trying. Those that looted our funds and didn't prepare for rainy days like this should be blamed. You can say wharever you want to say but we know that Buhari is trying and he already has our support. We can't wait for 2019 so that we can re-elect him again!

God bless Buhari!!!

Ignorance. I do not care about anyone that came before Buhari. All I care about is the present government and they are messing up big time. Sugar coat it any way you want. There is no such thing as "He is Trying"
Everyone one of us can become president and "Try". We need a performer not a complainer.
Re: Angola, Hit By Collapse Of Oil Prices, Seeks IMF Aid by EbolaParasite: 6:34pm On Apr 07, 2016
Sam0:

I STAND WITH BUHARI

Your choice and I respect that. It does not change the fact that the country is heading for a deep recession without any meaningful direction.

1 Like

Re: Angola, Hit By Collapse Of Oil Prices, Seeks IMF Aid by APCsupporter: 6:58pm On Apr 07, 2016
EbolaParasite:

Ignorance. I do not care about anyone that came before Buhari. All I care about is the present government and they are messing up big time. Sugar coat it any way you want. There is no such thing as "He is Trying"
Everyone one of us can become president and "Try". We need a performer not a complainer.
You are the ignorant one here. The govt isn't messing anything up. Just keep quiet if you know that you don't know anything about governance

2 Likes

Re: Angola, Hit By Collapse Of Oil Prices, Seeks IMF Aid by APCsupporter: 7:00pm On Apr 07, 2016
godwinkessi:

Suffering and smiling! Guess PMB is giving u free fuel cos if u are buying fuel same price as I am and here typing non sense means u need to see a doctor!

Everyone can't be stupEed at the same time.

1 Like

Re: Angola, Hit By Collapse Of Oil Prices, Seeks IMF Aid by EbolaParasite: 7:14pm On Apr 07, 2016
APCsupporter:

You are the ignorant one here. The govt isn't messing anything up. Just keep quiet if you know that you don't know anything about governance

I don't know anything about governance? Mr Governor, educate me.
Here's what I know. GDP is down the drain. Prices of all goods have skyrocketed. Investor confidence in the economy is at an all time low. Companies are pulling out. Monetary policies being implemented are actually killing the economy. The government is seeking to borrow money to complement current expenditure hereby making sure that our generation will forever be enslaved to China, IMF and the World Bank.

Do you need me to continue? Heck, I don't know anything about governance so I should just shut up abi? That is what you want. You want me to say that this government is the best thing since sliced bread abi? You want me to say that Nigerians are currently enjoying? You want me to say Nigerians have power, fuel, and security right?

Go and sit down. I am a Nigerian and I do not belong to any party. I HAVE THE RIGHT TO CRITICIZE the present government if they are messing up. You can't use threats to deceive people. Wake up. The same social media that he used to become President is the same one we will use to showcase his SHORTCOMINGS.
Re: Angola, Hit By Collapse Of Oil Prices, Seeks IMF Aid by APCsupporter: 7:27pm On Apr 07, 2016
EbolaParasite:

I don't know anything about governance? Mr Governor, educate me.
Here's what I know. GDP is down the drain. Prices of all goods have skyrocketed. Investor confidence in the economy is at an all time low. Companies are pulling out. Monetary policies being implemented are actually killing the economy. The government is seeking to borrow money to complement current expenditure hereby making sure that our generation will forever be enslaved to China, IMF and the World Bank.

Do you need me to continue? Heck, I don't know anything about governance so I should just shut up abi? That is what you want. You want me to say that this government is the best thing since sliced bread abi? You want me to say that Nigerians are currently enjoying? You want me to say Nigerians have power, fuel, and security right?

Go and sit down. I am a Nigerian and I do not belong to any party. I HAVE THE RIGHT TO CRITICIZE the present government if they are messing up. You can't use threats to deceive people. Wake up. The same social media that he used to become President is the same one we will use to showcase his SHORTCOMINGS.
"K"

1 Like

Re: Angola, Hit By Collapse Of Oil Prices, Seeks IMF Aid by EbolaParasite: 7:40pm On Apr 07, 2016
APCsupporter:

"K"

Typical. Here was your opportunity to lecture me and show me that I am wrong. We obviously now know what you are!!
Re: Angola, Hit By Collapse Of Oil Prices, Seeks IMF Aid by APCsupporter: 7:43pm On Apr 07, 2016
EbolaParasite:

Typical. Here was your opportunity to lecture me and show me that I am wrong. We obviously now know what you are!!
"K"

1 Like

Re: Angola, Hit By Collapse Of Oil Prices, Seeks IMF Aid by elampiro(m): 10:39pm On Apr 07, 2016
godwinkessi:

At the end u still contradicted ur own self too bad
Go back to read it. How did I contradict myself?
Re: Angola, Hit By Collapse Of Oil Prices, Seeks IMF Aid by elampiro(m): 10:43pm On Apr 07, 2016
adconline:

You are missing the point. State governors got N48 out of every N100 shared by FG. Nobody stopped governors from saving. Someone like Oshiomole is even blaming the previous administrations when he has been part and parcel of it for the past 8 yrs.

How much is Edo State allocation compared to the money looted by just one politician?

Edo State allocation was N4 billion, yet we have a situation where individual politician looted 500 billion or even trillion.
Re: Angola, Hit By Collapse Of Oil Prices, Seeks IMF Aid by 1after: 7:34am On Apr 08, 2016
musicwriter:

If you research the west Vs Africa relationship a.k.a the battle of the prey and the predator, you'll realize the IMF actually need us more than we need them. Both the world bank and IMF know we can pull through this situation, if we do the right maths on our economy. But, they don't want that to happen!. All they're more interested is give loan to reap interests and to control our economy. It's very unfortunate after putting in lots of man hours researching these things to enlighten our people, you'll still see some dumb people here calling you a conspiracy theorist.

God bless you. Most peeps here are little kids that still depend on there parent, some are even secondary sch students and they know nothing than to insult there own president. They pray daily for evil to befall the country and still complain of sufferings, sometimes we just need to pray for there soul. Bunch of unpatriotic nitwits.

1 Like

Re: Angola, Hit By Collapse Of Oil Prices, Seeks IMF Aid by Caleb15(m): 7:14pm On Mar 10
I Was Here

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gaza: Biden Approves Military Air Drops Aid after last encounter left many dead / Federal Appeals Court Dismisses Trump Campaign Lawsuit Over Pennsylvania Voting / Hurricane Ida Throws New Orleans In Darkness, One Dies (Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.