Stats: 3,155,543 members, 7,827,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

How To Survive A Dog Attack (pictures) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Survive A Dog Attack (pictures) (55713 Views)

8 Skills Every Nigerian Student Needs To Survive In Campus / How To Survive In A Nigerian Campus In This Recession / How To Survive The No Admission Drama (2) (3) (4)

Re: How To Survive A Dog Attack (pictures) by mrking3(m): 7:02pm On Apr 07, 2016
Typing
Re: How To Survive A Dog Attack (pictures) by Fxwarrior: 7:32pm On Apr 07, 2016
xender:
this op wicked die ..
what's the essence wen the dog go still bit u.

grin Op means well.
Re: How To Survive A Dog Attack (pictures) by AfricanApple(f): 7:36pm On Apr 07, 2016
police and animal control unto dog bite for naija, you go old. when you carry giant stone, him sef go maintain

Re: How To Survive A Dog Attack (pictures) by xender(m): 7:43pm On Apr 07, 2016
Fxwarrior:

grin Op means well.
evil
Re: How To Survive A Dog Attack (pictures) by Tonydeeb(m): 8:30pm On Apr 07, 2016
[quote author=cnwokike post=44491386][/quote]
OMG, where una dey get all these epic pix?...chai, see as the girl dey say bye bye, orovoiur to her yansh...
Na the advantage of ukwu be that, if to say she get now, konji for no let the dog move from one place.

Re: How To Survive A Dog Attack (pictures) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 07, 2016
I know how many times i've tried staying calm when a dog is around angry Op, its not easy at all!!! especially all those wicked Rottweilers and Alsatians .... the human instinct is naturally to run or risk being bitten like the man in the sample picture... btw i doubt if animal control is really functioning in this current economy. Is there any other way to calm this creatures?

Re: How To Survive A Dog Attack (pictures) by somcherry(f): 9:23pm On Apr 07, 2016
This thread Reminds me of how my aunt's dog chased me last year. Till now I still don't know when and how I managed to climb on top of a car in a twinkle of an eye cheesy

Re: How To Survive A Dog Attack (pictures) by EmmySparky(m): 9:32pm On Apr 07, 2016
Lol after All thiS the dog still bite u...abeg ur method no work...guys listen , if any dog try attack u...just bend down pack sand...once it near u...pour the sand for the dog eye...them no born the baga well to wait...if that one no work...enter street with the dog...show am some real blow to blow combat...him dey mad

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How To Survive A Dog Attack (pictures) by Oyimzy(m): 9:34pm On Apr 07, 2016
See this OP oh, mad dog never chase you before, I swear you no go know when you go fly over fence weh get barb wire & weh tall pass great wall of China grin
NLders if any of una jam dog, run for your dear life please cheesy

Re: How To Survive A Dog Attack (pictures) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 07, 2016
EmmySparky:
Lol after All thiS the dog still bite u...abeg ur method no work...guys listen , if any dog try attack u...just bend down pack sand...once it near u...pour the sand for the dog eye...them no born the baga well to wait...if that one no work...enter street with the dog...show am some real blow to blow combat...him dey mad
funny nigga grin ... you can't try it with my dog.. its well trained for that ish cool
Re: How To Survive A Dog Attack (pictures) by EmmySparky(m): 10:27pm On Apr 07, 2016
CaptainECole:
funny nigga grin ... you can't try it with my dog.. its well trained for that ish cool
as far as its not taller than me...I would crush it...my name na crusher...make god come help me I see two by two...ur DOg go travel...na go to sleep smack down it go receive

Re: How To Survive A Dog Attack (pictures) by kolaosita4(m): 11:19pm On Apr 07, 2016
It depends on the type of Dog
Re: How To Survive A Dog Attack (pictures) by vicstar(m): 11:22pm On Apr 07, 2016
Virginkpekus:
Oya oga teacher explain how ur tactics can save this young man

choi!! shocked grin dat pic is something else.
Re: How To Survive A Dog Attack (pictures) by marley145: 11:23pm On Apr 07, 2016
Virginkpekus:
oh boy,dis one worse than boko attack o,na only God go save the guy
Re: How To Survive A Dog Attack (pictures) by Sixaxis: 11:25pm On Apr 07, 2016
Well, all depends on ow fast nd ow quick u can reasn with all dat...

Myt not even work with my rottweilers here..sharp as blade
Re: How To Survive A Dog Attack (pictures) by Brugo(m): 11:36pm On Apr 07, 2016
razor123:
FTC dy sweet o!!!!! After years of search I have finally gotten here!!! I have won the war over my enemies ooo!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Enemies! Where dem dey. Dem nor reach! cheesy cheesy
Re: How To Survive A Dog Attack (pictures) by obizzy(m): 11:38pm On Apr 07, 2016
*man walking his ferocious blood thirsty rottwieller*

man: "come and touch destroyer. Destroyer doesnt bite. Come,dont be scared. He doesnt bite"

me : "oga are you the dog"

dont let the devil use you. If dog jam you or you jam dog, omo na usain bolt things oh.

Dem no dey tell person.

Re: How To Survive A Dog Attack (pictures) by ladenz(m): 11:40pm On Apr 07, 2016
Will the same tactics work for Agric dogs like alsatian, Rottweiler etc and work for 404 dogs? OP should please clarify because I know these 2 different kinds of dogs cannot have the same mentality
Re: How To Survive A Dog Attack (pictures) by professore(m): 11:41pm On Apr 07, 2016
This is educative
Re: How To Survive A Dog Attack (pictures) by johnsonjosbles(m): 11:44pm On Apr 07, 2016
OurSchoolNews:

HERE IS JUST A SIMPLE TIP TO SURVIVE A DOG ATTACK

Step 1.

were ni Op yi o, u want ppl to wait till dog bit them? U even ask them to offer their limbs? U must be sucid bomber trainer! My ppl, don't mind Op jare! The simplest and safest way to survive dog attack is! On sighting the Dog! Slowly move close to where you can lay hands on Sand, if the Dog move any closer, quickly fetch sand and spray it on the dog's face! No dog can withstand sand on its face! Its 100% effective than holding gun! Try this anytime u see dog and confirm. Dog eyes is spiritual to behold strange stuffs at night,that's why sand is like poison to it! So Dog fear sand a lot but few ppl know this except local ppl

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Survive A Dog Attack (pictures) by badinfluence: 11:46pm On Apr 07, 2016
EmmySparky:
as far as its not taller than me...I would crush it...my name na crusher...make god come help me I see two by two...ur DOg go travel...na go to sleep smack down it go receive
I'd like to see you fight a super aggressive pitbull with your two by two
Re: How To Survive A Dog Attack (pictures) by Timijo(m): 11:50pm On Apr 07, 2016
These tactics can only work for oyinbo dogs not the types of dogs we have in Nigeria. If u try it, they will eat you and the stick raw.

Re: How To Survive A Dog Attack (pictures) by chronique(m): 11:54pm On Apr 07, 2016
You want kill am? People should try to avoid dogs like rottweilers And pitbulls cos of their locked jaws. Their bites aint nice at all.
badinfluence:

I'd like to see you fight a super aggressive pitbull with your two by two
Re: How To Survive A Dog Attack (pictures) by ril19(m): 11:54pm On Apr 07, 2016
op what happened to the old pattern of just bending down, packing sand and depositing same in the dog's eyes?

Re: How To Survive A Dog Attack (pictures) by mystical109(m): 11:55pm On Apr 07, 2016
Uu
Re: How To Survive A Dog Attack (pictures) by Worksunlimited: 11:56pm On Apr 07, 2016
Virginkpekus:

I swear down na bite the guy go bite the dog bak.. Bite am like say tomoro no dey..

Re: How To Survive A Dog Attack (pictures) by sLentlover7778(m): 11:57pm On Apr 07, 2016
These tips will surely lead someone to early grave..

In WWE voice, don't try these at home.
Re: How To Survive A Dog Attack (pictures) by Nobody: 11:59pm On Apr 07, 2016
What about BoKo Haram attacks.. ?

Anyway, NIGERIAN DOGS already have TOOTH PICKS in their mouths, so this won't work.
Re: How To Survive A Dog Attack (pictures) by kestolove95(m): 12:05am On Apr 08, 2016
No stay calm new ma dog buhari o

Re: How To Survive A Dog Attack (pictures) by Freksy(m): 12:08am On Apr 08, 2016
We were told to carry sands and throw at it. It used to work.

Students Wear Isi Agu As School Uniform In Anambra (Photos) / Federal University Lokoja Staff Mock Outgoing VC With Obituary Posters / See Punishment Hehehe (picx)