Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,139 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

Why Hasn't God made an amputated limb grow back? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Hasn't God made an amputated limb grow back? (7709 Views)

How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me. / Leg Of Akan Weeks, Founder Of Collapsed Reigners Church In Uyo, May Be Amputated / Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Hasn't God made an amputated limb grow back? by HardMirror(m): 9:39am On Apr 08, 2016
Marvyx:
Guess what guys smiley

Even if God decides to heal an amputee, only an atheist that perhaps was an eye witness will believe... the rest will look for logical reasons to disprove the miracle. So I won't waste any input here.

But like I said in another thread by an atheist.... I really pray that God really delivers you all from destruction but God will never force any man to come to Him. Its absolutely up to you.

If you decide not to believe in the one and only true God, there's absolutely no problem. smiley

To every human there is an expiry date. I will die one day and you all will die then you'll know who was foolish not to believe in God or to believe. Have a blessed day.
Hehehehe my guy does not want to go to hell o.
Do you even know the origin of the hell mythology? Lol.
Funny lilly livered people.
Abeg keep fearing myths

4 Likes

Re: Why Hasn't God made an amputated limb grow back? by HardMirror(m): 9:44am On Apr 08, 2016
Amberon11:
hahahaha..... Rotflmao to Syria!!

I really can't laugh hard enough. Do who are you again Mr? WHO are you to think that you deserve explanations from God? you love felling Christians to duck off? wow! what an achievement! how many Oscars did you get for that?

Another thing to note ignorant fellow is that No man of GOD has the power to heal. It is GOD that heals through any man, woman, boy or girl he so desires. You wanted an example, you got one but you Still claim the story Was cooked up. Exactly what is your problem Sir? even if there were pictures, you'd debunk them also. if names and addresses were States, you'd have claimed they were false.

How are you still sane?
Hahahaha
I laugh with you, at you.
Where is the example that was given? Oh! That story the guy posted. Story with no single name. Hahahaha
Speaks volume of your intelligence.
You can find almost any story online. As long as it has no traceable proof. God made a whole foot grow back yet the guy healed could not give his own name. No address, no country, nothing and you are laughing at me?
you just proved me right. No christian should be taken serious.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Hasn't God made an amputated limb grow back? by orunto27: 10:35am On Apr 08, 2016
Praise God!!!
Re: Why Hasn't God made an amputated limb grow back? by Buharism: 12:53pm On Apr 08, 2016
Hagm0nd:
Do you believe that santa claus visit children during christmas
doe santa claus perform miracle.
Re: Why Hasn't God made an amputated limb grow back? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 08, 2016
An immortal old man who travels around the world on a reindeer is not a miracle
Buharism:
doe santa claus perform miracle.

1 Like

Re: Why Hasn't God made an amputated limb grow back? by Buharism: 2:30pm On Apr 08, 2016
taurus25:

it seems you still dont understand why atheist ridicule religions all the time right, well what you posted is exactly one of them. Everything about jesus, god or wat not is contained within the pages of the book called the bible. The op brought a real life challenge to you christains to prove beyond reasonable doubt the power of this god and youre here quoting the pages of a book.

if i recall correctly jesus said those who believe in him would do things far greater than he did, so if in the bible jesus healed a cutoff ear, we definately would have seen an overwhelming evidence of how fresh limbs miraculously began to form on an amputee by now......dont you think?

The following miracle was performed with evidence
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miracle_of_Calanda
Re: Why Hasn't God made an amputated limb grow back? by TrajansKong: 2:30pm On Apr 08, 2016
orunto27:
Praise God!!!

No, my broda. Press Goat!!

Re: Why Hasn't God made an amputated limb grow back? by Buharism: 2:36pm On Apr 08, 2016
Hagm0nd:
An immortal old man who travels around the world on a reindeer is not a miracle
santa claus was a mythical man who has evolved over time from the life of a priest, He never performed any miracle at all.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santa_Claus
Re: Why Hasn't God made an amputated limb grow back? by Buharism: 2:40pm On Apr 08, 2016
HardMirror:

Hahahaha
I laugh with you, at you.
Where is the example that was given? Oh! That story the guy posted. Story with no single name. Hahahaha
Speaks volume of your intelligence.
You can find almost any story online. As long as it has no traceable proof. God made a whole foot grow back yet the guy healed could not give his own name. No address, no country, nothing and you are laughing at me?
you just proved me right. No christian should be taken serious.

Re: Why Hasn't God made an amputated limb grow back? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 08, 2016
The fact that he goes around the world to people houses and give them within a day is not a miracle
i'll let that slide
Prove to me god is not a myth,and that he performed miracle
Buharism:

santa claus was a mythical man who has evolved over time from the life of a priest, He never performed any miracle at all.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santa_Claus
Re: Why Hasn't God made an amputated limb grow back? by Buharism: 2:46pm On Apr 08, 2016
Hagm0nd:
The fact that he goes around the world to people houses and give them within a day is not a miracle
i'll let that slide
Prove to me god is not a myth,and that he performed miracle
The following miracle was performed with proven evidences and even by the surgeons, hospital and even the judge.
Re: Why Hasn't God made an amputated limb grow back? by HardMirror(m): 3:10pm On Apr 08, 2016
Buharism:

Oh! The famous miracle of calanda. At last someone did some digging.

The acclaimed miracle is nothing but a hoax by the catholic church. There are no records from the doctors, only so called eye witnesses (who obviously wanted to propagate the story)

Read the concluding part of your link. The testimony of witnesses were not available even though it is claimed they testified but there is no record of their testimony.

By the way no need to sweat it out on this issue. If god can do it in the 17th century, it should not have been difficult for him to have done it again. At least in a modern age where people can't easily be fooled. grin

It is about 400years now since the so called miracle maybe god is sleeping cheesy

I recall a case of a Christ embassy pastor in delta state claiming to have healed an HIV carrier through prayers. They had documents videos every evidence. But guess what? Someone here on nairaland called the so called cured hiv man and interviewed him. Soon the lies were exposed. This is one of such cases

Only reason why "god" has refused to restore amputated limbs now a days but continues to cure things we cannot see or confirm.

4 Likes

Re: Why Hasn't God made an amputated limb grow back? by HardMirror(m): 3:15pm On Apr 08, 2016
Buharism:

The following miracle was performed with proven evidences and even by the surgeons, hospital and even the judge.
Please can you tell everyone who cured the boy?
The statue of virgin mary. cheesy and yet some christians would say catholics are idol worshipers.

Anyway, this is just many of the catholic church's lies.

We are waiting for god to do it again abi he has forgotten how to do the trick?
Re: Why Hasn't God made an amputated limb grow back? by kevoh(m): 3:24pm On Apr 08, 2016
HardMirror:

[quote author=HardMirror post=44522639]
I recall a case of a Christ embassy pastor in delta state claiming to have healed an HIV carrier through prayers. They had documents videos every evidence. But guess what? Someone here on nairaland called the so called cured hiv man and interviewed him. Soon the lies were exposed. This is one of such cases

Here's a link to the thread, one of my favourites on Nairaland and bookmarked for times like this. https://www.nairaland.com/1995144/breaking-news-joagbajes-miracle-hiv/4#up
Re: Why Hasn't God made an amputated limb grow back? by Buharism: 3:33pm On Apr 08, 2016
HardMirror:

The acclaimed miracle is nothing but a hoax by the catholic church. There are no records from the doctors, only so called eye witnesses (who obviously wanted to propagate the story)

Read the concluding part of your link. The testimony of witnesses were not available even though it is claimed they testified but there is no record of their testimony.

By the way no need to sweat it out on this issue. If god can do it in the 17th century, it should not have been difficult for him to have done it again. At least in a modern age where people can't easily be fooled. grin

It is about 400years now since the so called miracle maybe god is sleeping cheesy

Only reason why "god" has refused to restore amputated limbs now a days but continues to cure things we cannot see or confirm.
So you cant see cancer cells?
So with MRI scan u cant see a tumor?
With a scan u can also nt see a missing womb?. wonderful.
If u are still looking 4 evidence of miracle,
why have scientist nt been able to create human being?
Why have they nt been able to explain the birth of the Great Universe?.
Re: Why Hasn't God made an amputated limb grow back? by HardMirror(m): 3:38pm On Apr 08, 2016
[quote author=kevoh post=44523033][/quote]
The church is always trying to stay relevant and they would go any length to do so. The calanda case is one of such scams.
Thanks for providing the link.
The pastor would have gone into history just like the calanda case as a man that prayed out HIV, but thanks to the man that took the case up and exposed the lies.
400 yrs ago when people feared the catholic church and were spoon feed a lot of lies. You read of waters statues that care diseases all because the catholic church was seeking relevance as the protestants became a threat to them.
Re: Why Hasn't God made an amputated limb grow back? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 08, 2016
Have you heard of 3d printing where organs are been reproduced its gradual
science is not as boastful and ignorance inducing like religion
so the various myth preached by various religion explains how the world was created
so why didnt religion tell us about all what science revealed about the universe
Buharism:

So you cant see cancer cells?
So with MRI scan u cant see a tumor?
With a scan u can also nt see a missing womb?. wonderful.
If u are still looking 4 evidence of miracle,
why have scientist nt been able to create human being?
Why have they nt been able to explain the birth of the Great Universe?.
Re: Why Hasn't God made an amputated limb grow back? by Medicis(m): 3:55pm On Apr 08, 2016
HardMirror:

Even if they show your kind evidence, you'll still not believe. I'm a proud Christian and I have experienced God's power firsthand. God is so real to me. You asking for evidence is just to prove that, God doesn't exist. But guess what? When you are dead and rotten in grave, God's name will still be praised. Stop wasting you time. We have nothing to prove to you.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Hasn't God made an amputated limb grow back? by HardMirror(m): 4:01pm On Apr 08, 2016
Medicis:
Even if they show your kind evidence, you'll still not believe. I'm a proud Christian and I have experienced God's power firsthand. God is so real to me. You asking for evidence is just to prove that, God doesn't exist. But guess what? When you are dead and rotten in grave, God's name will still be praised. Stop wasting you time. We have nothing to prove to you.
Even spiderman would be around for hundreds of years to come after I am dead. They will keep making movies about him and children will keep believing he exists. So let people keep praising god. grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Hasn't God made an amputated limb grow back? by Medicis(m): 4:18pm On Apr 08, 2016
HardMirror:

Even spiderman would be around for hundreds of years to come after I am dead. They will keep making movies about him and children will keep believing he exists. So let people keep praising god. grin
Definitely!! It's not only spiderman that'll would still be around. Christians, Muslims, atheists, Buddhist etc will all still be around. And there is nothing you can do about that. So stop wasting your time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Hasn't God made an amputated limb grow back? by Buharism: 4:29pm On Apr 08, 2016
Hagm0nd:
Have you heard of 3d printing where organs are been reproduced its gradual
science is not as boastful and ignorance inducing like religion
so the various myth preached by various religion explains how the world was created
so why didnt religion tell us about all what science revealed about the universe
Religion never came to nulify science bt rather to serve as a moral guide. The bible was never ment to be scientific
God created man and gave him the brain to explore the world and make it comfortable for himself. that brought about science and technology, The things we call new today has always been there, and the bible made references to that.
People call the bible a mythical book, bt remember LEONARDO DA VINCI drew a lot of technological machines when he was alive bt then people thought he was mad and drawing frm his imagination, but today we are seeing those things being invented day by day after over 400 yrs of his death.
Re: Why Hasn't God made an amputated limb grow back? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 08, 2016
Man do not need religion for their moral well being
each society fashions her morals on some ideas hence the birth of religion to explain various unexplainables
ethics,morality and religion are two differnt things
atheism can also be called a religion that draws inspiration and its explainations through logic and verified facts
ethics is normal even to animals
do dogs bite their owner no except in rare cases,when he does he has commited an offence against normalcy and that is what christians will call a sin
i will rather believe in alien theory that the bible idea of creation unless some subtle message are within the bible about alien creator of men
Buharism:

Religion never came to nulify science bt rather to serve as a moral guide. The bible was never ment to be scientific
God created man and gave him the brain to explore the world and make it comfortable for himself. that brought about science and technology, The things we call new today has always been there, and the bible made references to that.
People call the bible a mythical book, bt remember LEONARDO DA VINCI drew a lot of technological machines when he was alive bt then people thought he was mad and drawing frm his imagination, but today we are seeing those things being invented day by day after over 400 yrs of his death.
Re: Why Hasn't God made an amputated limb grow back? by kevoh(m): 4:48pm On Apr 08, 2016
HardMirror:

400 yrs ago when people feared the catholic church and were spoon feed a lot of lies. You read of waters statues that care diseases all because the catholic church was seeking relevance as the protestants became a threat to them.
Actually, the present day catholic church is a lot different from their protestant counterparts. Unlike before, there's a lot of independent underground investigation (by a team of Doctors and Scientists sent by the catholic church) on so called miracles of which they are mostly discarded or heavily debated as scams. It's a rigorous investigative process that 100% of miracle claims by the likes of TB Joshua,Oyedepo, Oyakhilome will always fail. That's why you hardly hear of acclaimed miracles in the Catholic church and miracle seekers quiting the Catholic church for the protestant ones.
Re: Why Hasn't God made an amputated limb grow back? by Buharism: 4:51pm On Apr 08, 2016
Hagm0nd:
Man do not need religion for their moral well being
each society fashions her morals on some ideas hence the birth of religion to explain various unexplainables
ethics,morality and religion are two differnt things
atheism can also be called a religion that draws inspiration and its explainations through logic and verified facts
ethics is normal even to animals
do dogs bite their owner no except in rare cases,when he does he has commited an offence against normalcy and that is what christians will call a sin
i will rather believe in alien theory that the bible idea of creation unless some subtle message are within the bible about alien creator of men
Let us agree to disagree
Re: Why Hasn't God made an amputated limb grow back? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 08, 2016
No wahala bro peace
Buharism:
Let us agree to disagree
Re: Why Hasn't God made an amputated limb grow back? by ultraGM: 7:24pm On Apr 08, 2016
Registered
Re: Why Hasn't God made an amputated limb grow back? by HardMirror(m): 8:23pm On Apr 08, 2016
kevoh:

Actually, the present day catholic church is a lot different from their protestant counterparts. Unlike before, there's a lot of independent underground investigation (by a team of Doctors and Scientists sent by the catholic church) on so called miracles of which they are mostly discarded or heavily debated as scams. It's a rigorous investigative process that 100% of miracle claims by the likes of TB Joshua,Oyedepo, Oyakhilome will always fail. That's why you hardly hear of acclaimed miracles in the Catholic church and miracle seekers quiting the Catholic church for the protestant ones.
You are absolutely right.
I love the liberal approach the catholic church is taking today. They are consistently seeking avenues to be more transparent and set their objectives right.
They seem more focused on bettering humanity than religion now.
Wish other churches can follow suit.

1 Like

Re: Why Hasn't God made an amputated limb grow back? by HardMirror(m): 8:25pm On Apr 08, 2016
Buharism:

You've tried.
At least you are making some very good points
Re: Why Hasn't God made an amputated limb grow back? by orunto27: 8:43am On Apr 09, 2016
I hear. This is why Chris they call some of us "comedians". God is Healing of any type. He is also Knowledge and Understanding. In all situations we must Praise Him.
Re: Why Hasn't God made an amputated limb grow back? by misreal(m): 10:17am On Apr 09, 2016
HCpaul:

When will you be wise? I mean when will your claims and assertions boom intelligence and stop aggravating foolishness?

I was referring to holy Bible and not Bible.
You have access to bible but not holy bible.

I would have explain to him but I can deduce with my instincts and inner intuition the degree of his inverted literacy.

Advocate of science! When last have you invented?
Be deceiving yourself.
hahaahhaahh..."when last did u invent?""hahhahahahahaha.....good response
Re: Why Hasn't God made an amputated limb grow back? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 09, 2016
Godwin2016:
God has healed thousands of amputees not recorded in the Bible. Jesus healed the blind ,sick and hundreds of people not recorded. The King of kings liveths regardless of your unbelieve OP. Jesus loves you,open your heart to him!
AND ALL THIS HAPPENED IN A STORY BOOK "BIBLE " HUH?? WHAT HAPPENED TO REAL LIFE??
Re: Why Hasn't God made an amputated limb grow back? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 09, 2016
malvisguy212:
do you want to know the truth ? Death will surly come, believe God exist or NOT, you will give account on your days spend here on earth.
WHAT ABOUT ANIMALS WILL THEX ALSO BE ACCOUNTED FOR?? I DO HERE SOME PARROTS TALK undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why More Christians Are Becoming Atheists? / Ifa Staff Of Magickal Powers ~ Itan Of How Orunmila Obtain Secrets From Iyami / Yoruba gods In Human Form.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.