Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! (25095 Views)

Global Study: Atheists In Massive Decline, Only 1.8% Of World Population By 2020 / "There Are No Atheists In Foxholes" How True Is That? / Limb Regrowing Miracle By Naijadeyhia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by hopefulLandlord: 8:15am On Aug 01, 2016
Please pardon my grammatical errors or construction, I'm just too excited

There are websites dedicated to ridicule miracles because almost all miracles are ambiguous

What is an ambiguous miracle? A miracle that happens to anyone regardless of religious or deity affiliation

e.g accident happens and 10 people survive, 9 of them serves different gods

Each of them give nine different gods each the praise

The tenth is an atheist who just put his survival down to luck

Who really saved them is always up for debate

Was it luck? Atheist says yes, all religious people disagree or say their god is responsible for the "luck"

Was it any of the gods, those 9 theists can't agree on the one god that saved them

Now, let's look at an unambiguous miracle

****** For the sake of this challenge, we would consider Yahweh as the only god here from now onwards******

Does Yahweh answer prayers? According to believers, the answer is certainly yes.

For example, at any Christian bookstore you can find hundreds of books about the power of prayer. On the Internet you can find thousands of testimonials to the many ways that Yahweh works in our lives today. Even large city newspapers and national magazines run stories about answered prayers. Yahweh seems to be interacting with our world and answering millions of prayers on planet Earth every day.

For believers, it is obvious why so many prayers are answered. In the Bible, Jesus promises many times that he will answer our prayers. For example, in

Matthew 7:7 Jesus says:
Ask, and it will be given you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. For every one who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened. Or what man of you, if his son asks him for bread, will give him a stone? Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a serpent? If you then, who are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father who is in heaven give good things to those who ask him!

Ask and you will receive. What could be simpler than that?

In Matthew 17:20 Jesus reiterates that same message:
For truly, I say to you, if you have faith as a grain of mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move; and nothing will be impossible to you.

Since a mustard seed is a tiny inanimate object about the size of a grain of salt, it is easy to imagine that the faith of a mustard seed is fairly small. So, paraphrasing, what Jesus is saying is that if you have the tiniest bit of faith, you can move mountains.

Jesus says something similar in Matthew 21:21:
I tell you the truth, if you have faith and do not doubt, not only can you do what was done to the fig tree, but also you can say to this mountain, 'Go, throw yourself into the sea,' and it will be done. If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer.

The message is reiterated Mark 11:24:
Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.

In John chapter 14, verses 12 through 14, Jesus tells all of us just how easy prayer can be:
"Truly, truly, I say to you, he who believes in me will also do the works that I do; and greater works than these will he do, because I go to the Father. Whatever you ask in my name, I will do it, that the Father may be glorified in the Son; if you ask anything in my name, I will do it.

In Matthew 18:19 Jesus says it again:
Again I say to you, if two of you agree on earth about anything they ask, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three are gathered in my name, there am I in the midst of them.
Jesus is actually in our midst and Yahweh answers our prayers.

There is a certain group of people which prayers have apparently always FAILED to work for, who are those in this group? Amputees

We've seen or heard perhaps bigger miracles from Yahweh

e.g dead is raised

Cancer is totally cured

HIV/AIDS cured

Madness cured

Blinds see

Lame walk

etc

But all these miracles are not convincing enough for skeptics

Why?

Consider the fact that each of these miracles can be staged, since Jesus told them to ask ANYTHING IN HIS NAME and he'll do it, this makes skeptics ask for just one unambiguous miracle

HEAL AN AMPUTEE BY MAKING A LIMB GROW

There's been no such miracles heard of from any Yahweh believer or any other religion so far

This miracle is therefore a huge way to win people over and skeptics and atheists are waiting for such a miracle

The wait is almost over, almost all atheists would become Christians on that day

What's the day? Okay, let's start with how it all started

naijadeyhia:

Keep messing yourself around. The life of Christ is 100% possible. What are Christs work really...

Righteousness? His blood and his spirit perfects that in me.

Love my enemies? The easiest of them all because ignorance is what makes one anothers enemy but replace ignorance with Knowledge and you have a friend.

Tolerance and temperance? Equally easy. Still boils down to ignorance

Miracles? God has used me to raise the dead, cast out demons, heal sicknessss and diseases and if He can heal one he can heal all. By the way 2 Nairalanders I have never met but who reached out to me...one with HIV and another with fibroid have been healed simply via prayer over the phone....doctors report (before and after) are with me but I will respect their privacy...

Why not bring me a mad man or an HIV patient and see if they would not be healed. Better yet, why not take out just 1 week and genuinely ask God to reveal Himself to you. Ask Him 10mins a day for 1 week since you enjoy proof and see if He wouldnt show you proof by Himself. But you wouldn't not because you cannot but because you will not.

Keep on being bitter with God...it does not diminish His glory or His power.

Of course, no one accepts such words without skepticism, so this was Dalaman's reply

dalaman:

The name of person that died and you brought back to life is? grin grin. As you said if God can heal.one he can heal all and of God can use you to raise a dead person then he can use you to perform any type of miracle. This is exactly what I want. We will test it.

You are lying. Anybody that is HIV positive and has been cured will be happy if the world knows about the cure. You have healed no such person. Only in your dreams.

He said this simply because there is no difference between the life of Christians and non christians in reality.

Let's test this once and for all. I ASSURE YOU 100% THAT IT WILL FAIL. I will bring a person that is HIV positive to you. The other is my friend's daughter who was born with very serious down syndrome and the other a friend's child who has one of his arms amputated. Tell me your location if you are in Nigeria so that it can be arranged.

Gauntlet laid down, I and most theists expected a cop out from Naijadeyhia, but what happened next was a surprise

naijadeyhia:

I reside I Ajah and here is my number....081*******... call me and we will arrange where to meet. Also make sure you come along with Hardmirror

By the way Dalaman in case you do not have airtime to call me with...that number is also Whatsapp registered so you can chat me up then we can both screengrab our convo for NL documentation. Plus pics of events in detail.

Either you or hardmirror can call me or chat me up.

The onus is on me to show you Jesus......so don't feel pressured ok?

In fact let me take charge of the logistics for you just in case you do not have the wherewithal right now.

How do you want these people to come? Road, Air?

Can I have their names and I will personally fund all your trips. ..air or land.

Accommodation would also be taken care of by me as well as feeding.

All of this would be documented as proof of the whole shebang.

Dalaman then said

dalaman:

I will call you once I speak with them and make full arrangements. Everything will be documented. It's not a big deal. I just need to talk to them first and get them ready.

Great!!!!

Next comments between them were diminishing in excitement as they fixed 40-60day's time as the day for the miracle to be done

But I can't help but notice a certain Stephendamsoho who couldn't wait for such a miracle and perhaps feel there's a possibility of such arrangement failing (what if the amputee isn't interested?) Because the amputee miracle is the most convincing and cannot be staged by any known means, here is stephendamsoho's comment

stephendamsoho:
Or Naijadey, why don't we just meet at national Orthopaedic hospital Igbobi? There I'm sure we'll definitely see someone who needs limb growing miracle

Do you agree we have such an arrangement?

If yes, kindly give date, time and other info you think is important

Such an arrangement is faster and better IMHO than waiting 60 days

PS: amputee alone, not bent, broken or crooked leg

Pure amputee

Any other member is free to key into this

Thanks

Naijadeyhia thought stephendamsoho is Dalaman in disguise; after that was trrashed out, Naijadeyhia said this

naijadeyhia:

Oh so that was you. Well Damsoho sounded like Dalaman. Well like I said my talk is with dalaman and not you. Since you are from Benue why not take up this challenge with a minister of rhe gospel over there or better yet any other one in Lagos.....why wait till dalaman and I opened up this talk to suddenly have something to prove?

Sorry yes I decline your offer and you can take my decline any way you choose because I am not compelled to accept it simply because you came up with th same scenario.

If Dalaman fails then you and I can talk. Period!

Basically, an amputee is getting his limbs back in 40-60 days and would be on camera at different angles to finally put to bed the arguments about existence of Yahweh to most of the skeptics

If Dalaman's arrangement doesn't work out, Naijadeyhia would take up stephendamsoho's arrangement which would definitely work out

I'm really excited for this and can't wait to see a limb grow right before my eyes

20 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by Oche211(m): 8:27am On Aug 01, 2016
Following
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by hopefulLandlord: 8:38am On Aug 01, 2016
Imagine the number of non-christians that would be won over on that day? Many Muslims, Pagans, atheists etc

Heck, almost anyone who witnesses or sees the video would be easily converted

4 Likes

Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 01, 2016
The _fuck did I just read?!

2 Likes

Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by hopefulLandlord: 8:40am On Aug 01, 2016
charix:

You read it right bro

They're verifiable facts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by hopefulLandlord: 8:43am On Aug 01, 2016
charix:
Or which part sounded unbelievable?
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by taurus25(m): 8:56am On Aug 01, 2016
well i thought i was going to see the miracle right now......but no wahala sha tongue following bumpa to bumpa
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by stephendamsoho: 8:56am On Aug 01, 2016
I'm really interested

I've actually been an agnostic because I don't know which of the thousands of gods is the true god

This miracle would definitely convince me to chose Yahweh

I'll spend the rest of my Nairaland activities preaching Christianity and even become a missionary

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by stephendamsoho: 8:59am On Aug 01, 2016
taurus25:
well i thought i was going to see the miracle right now......but no wahala sha tongue following bumpa to bumpa

You would've seen it had he taken my challenge

I understand why he didn't take mine yet, taking mine might lead to him not needing to take Dalaman's

I would be there on that day, nothing would stop me except death
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by hopefulLandlord: 9:03am On Aug 01, 2016
stephendamsoho:
I'm really interested

I've actually been an agnostic because I don't know which of the thousands of gods is the true god

I'll spend the rest of my Nairaland activities preaching Christianity and even become a missionary

Bros, me too o!

I promise to do those things

I'll put every effort and everything I have into the gospel until I take my last breath
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by taurus25(m): 9:03am On Aug 01, 2016
stephendamsoho:

You would've seen it had he taken my challenge

I understand why he didn't take mine yet, taking mine might lead to him not needing to take Dalaman's

I would be there on that day, nothing would stop me except death
lol.....this is interesting, you guys should make everything is fully documented with hd cams, atheists would finally be put to shame tongue grin

2 Likes

Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by hopefulLandlord: 9:09am On Aug 01, 2016
taurus25:
lol.....this is interesting, you guys should make everything is fully documented with hd cams, atheists would finally be put to shame tongue grin

That has been covered here

naijadeyhia:

A neutral video crew would be gotten and not from you as you guys can doctor anythinf in order to create doubts. Besides I would personally ensure 3 different video crews video it all from 3 different angles so no camera would say something else. All must correspond and I will have a 4th personal camera also added. Feel free to bring yours.

1 Like

Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by hopefulLandlord: 9:26am On Aug 01, 2016
Hardmirror made this thread months back

https://www.nairaland.com/3035003/why-hasnt-god-made-amputated

Such threads would disappear after this miracle occurs

1 Like

Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by kevoh(m): 9:42am On Aug 01, 2016
40 to 60 days is too far abeg! angry The whole excitement will have died down and be forgotten in one week with excuses and memes not to perform the miracle. Mods, should create a countdown thread for the awaited miracle and help make it sticky(if possible make it appear on frontpage tongue ), that way it will not be pushed down into oblivion among the multiple religion section threads.

I would have prefered the stephendamsoho's challenge though. That one is faster. Meanwhile, all participants/witnesses Nairaland IDs need to be verified though.

4 Likes

Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 01, 2016
Omg. Lmao. This is going to be good grin grin. I'm following this like hell. . . hopefullandlord abeg keep me up to date

2 Likes

Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by Niflheim(m): 10:12am On Aug 01, 2016
First he was searching for an "ant with a human head"?!!! AND NOW THIS?!!!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!

1 Like

Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by hopefulLandlord: 11:20am On Aug 01, 2016
kevoh:
40 to 60 days is too far abeg! angry The whole excitement will have died down and be forgotten in one week with excuses and memes not to perform the miracle. Mods, should create a countdown thread for the awaited miracle and help make it sticky(if possible make it appear on frontpage tongue ), that way it will not be pushed down into oblivion among the multiple religion section threads.

I would have prefered the stephendamsoho's challenge though. That one is faster. Meanwhile, all participants/witnesses Nairaland IDs need to be verified though.
Hopefullandlord fully agrees with this

I also prefer Stephendamsoho's

But this ain't bad either.
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 01, 2016
Where is winner01? Show face o. . . . We are all watching now, and one of your kind wants to show us that Yahweh is real. No joke, if it works, I will give up everything I have and start preaching at Ikorodu garage every morning

4 Likes

Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by Anas09: 11:51am On Aug 01, 2016
hopefulLandlord:
Imagine the number of non-christians that would be won over on that day? Many Muslims, Pagans, atheists etc

Heck, almost anyone who witnesses or sees the video would be easily converted
I witnessed a Muslim Hausa begger who never even had legs(for what he had can't be considered as legs) got up and his shrunken withered legs grew out and walked. I saw it with my eyes.
Oct 19 1999, between the hours of 10 and 11am. Total Experience.Liberation Stadium Port Harcourt, Rivers State. Christ Embassy Crusade.
I was there, it happened in front of me. No one touched or prayed for him. As a matter of fact, Prayer wasn't being done by then. Pastor Chris was just singing.
He was sitting on a Bores, on the floor, no legs. A man with legs can't sit on a Bores.
That Hausa Muslim, was touched by the power of the Holy Spirit, all of a sudden, it was like he was being electrocuted. Shaking all over. He rose up from that Bores, to stand on which legs? But those withered legs grew out, and he not only stood, but walked. Walked all the way to the Podium where Pastor Chris was.
So many who witnessed that are still unbelievers today.

A man possessed by evil spirits always have an excuse as to why miracles are fake. But what does it matter?
Don't worry your head, he who received the Miracle is gone, whether you believe or not, makes no difference.

Bartemeus said to the Pharisees. Whether he(Jesus) is a good or evil man, I don't know, but one thing I know is this, "Once I was blind but now I can see".

So, believe what u want, it won't change the fact that, I personally faced an amputation, the doctors wanted the leg cut, but I said, leave it let me die with it, but be sure that with this leg you shall see me walk into your hospital. It happened. I walked back into their hospital. My leg is strong. Yesterday I wore heels to church. So, again, what you believe or Don't believe don't count.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by Anas09: 11:52am On Aug 01, 2016
stephendamsoho:
I'm really interested

Sir, you don't need to choose Yahweh. Feel free to choose Allah.
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by Anas09: 11:57am On Aug 01, 2016
AnonyNymous:
Where is winner01? Show face o. . . . We are all watching now, and one of your kind wants to show us that Yahweh is real. No joke, if it works, I will give up everything I have and start preaching at Ikorodu garage every morning
You think? Lolzz. What about the Spirit's inside of you now? Will they allow you?
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by lastmessenger: 12:38pm On Aug 01, 2016
Sorry guys but I must tell you something. God does owe you guys a miracle. He does his things the way it pleases him. God is not about to engage in a contest.

1 Like

Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by TomHagen: 12:51pm On Aug 01, 2016
lastmessenger:
Sorry guys but I must tell you something. God does owe you guys a miracle. He does his things the way it pleases him. God is not about to engage in a contest.
Oh ye of little faith. The guy has agreed to the contest. Abi Elijah no challenge the prophets of Baal, Moses rod sef turn to snake when Pharoah magicians do their own. Read your Bible well abeg.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by hopefulLandlord: 12:52pm On Aug 01, 2016
Anas09:

I witnessed a Muslim Hausa begger who never even had legs(for what he had can't be considered as legs) got up and his shrunken withered legs grew out and walked. I saw it with my eyes.
Oct 19 1999, between the hours of 10 and 11am. Total Experience.Liberation Stadium Port Harcourt, Rivers State. Christ Embassy Crusade.
I was there, it happened in front of me. No one touched or prayed for him. As a matter of fact, Prayer wasn't being done by then. Pastor Chris was just singing.
He was sitting on a Bores, on the floor, no legs. A man with legs can't sit on a Bores.
That Hausa Muslim, was touched by the power of the Holy Spirit, all of a sudden, it was like he was being electrocuted. Shaking all over. He rose up from that Bores, to stand on which legs? But those withered legs grew out, and he not only stood, but walked. Walked all the way to the Podium where Pastor Chris was.
So many who witnessed that are still unbelievers today.

A man possessed by evil spirits always have an excuse as to why miracles are fake. But what does it matter?
Don't worry your head, he who received the Miracle is gone, whether you believe or not, makes no difference.

Bartemeus said to the Pharisees. Whether he(Jesus) is a good or evil man, I don't know, but one thing I know is this, "Once I was blind but now I can see".

So, believe what u want, it won't change the fact that, I personally faced an amputation, the doctors wanted the leg cut, but I said, leave it let me die with it, but be sure that with this leg you shall see me walk into your hospital. It happened. I walked back into their hospital. My leg is strong. Yesterday I wore heels to church. So, again, what you believe or Don't believe don't count.
Bros, this is not what this thread is about

Since your god hasn't stopped performing such miracles that you claimed you saw, we want to see for ourselves too

I know that shouldn't be too much for your god to do, thank you

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by TomHagen: 1:12pm On Aug 01, 2016
Anas09:

You think? Lolzz. What about the Spirit's inside of you now? Will they allow you?
What spirits? We are talking of korokoro evidence you dey talk spirits. Will someone see evidence and start to deny it again. Don't worry, you'll watch the video here.

3 Likes

Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by lastmessenger: 1:30pm On Aug 01, 2016
TomHagen:
Oh ye of little faith. The guy has agreed to the contest. Abi Elijah no challenge the prophets of Baal, Moses rod sef turn to snake when Pharoah magicians do their own. Read your Bible well abeg.
he did it with Elijah does not mean he will do it again just for an insignificant few. God does not owe anyone a prove. The one he did with Elijah is more than enough to make you believe him.
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by TomHagen: 1:38pm On Aug 01, 2016
lastmessenger:
he did it with Elijah does not mean he will do it again just for an insignificant few. God does not owe anyone a prove. The one he did with Elijah is more than enough to make you believe him.
...and who the hell are you to determine who is insignificant and who is not?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by lastmessenger: 1:41pm On Aug 01, 2016
TomHagen:
...and who the hell are you to determine who is insignificant and who is not?
who the hell are you to demand a prove from the almighty God?

1 Like

Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by frubben(m): 1:49pm On Aug 01, 2016
Fold legs and wait in anticipation
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by TomHagen: 1:57pm On Aug 01, 2016
lastmessenger:
who the hell are you to demand a prove from the almighty God?
We are demading proof from you and not from God. If you claim to have access to God and can prove it by miracles, then do so or shut the hell up. Or you think everyone who doesn't profess Christianity rejects God. Wake up. We want you to prove Yahweh, not God. Don't get it twisted.

3 Likes

Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by lastmessenger: 1:59pm On Aug 01, 2016
TomHagen:
We are demading proof from you and not from God. If you claim to have access to God and can prove it by miracles, then do so or shut the hell up. Or you think everyone who doesn't profess Christianity rejects God. Wake up. We want you to prove Yahweh, not God. Don't get it twisted.
the air I breath which you cannot manufacture is a prove that God exist.

1 Like

Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by TomHagen: 2:18pm On Aug 01, 2016
lastmessenger:
the air I breath which you cannot manufacture is a prove that God exist.
Okay. I don hear. I no get energy for back and forth.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Pastor Forgives Thief Who Broke Into Church Office To Steal (Photos) / Meet A Nairalander's 3 Classmates Who Were Ordained Catholic Deacons(pics). / "Stop Complaining" - Pastor Adeboye Tells Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.