Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,821 members, 7,813,702 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

Please Advice Me!! Am Tired Of This, My Husband Loves To Cúm In My Mouth – Wife - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Advice Me!! Am Tired Of This, My Husband Loves To Cúm In My Mouth – Wife (4860 Views)

"I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady / 'I Do All The Underwear Shopping For Her';Man Who Loves To Package His Wife.PICS / "I Am Tired Of Feeding And Clothing My Husband", A Woman Begs Court For Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Advice Me!! Am Tired Of This, My Husband Loves To Cúm In My Mouth – Wife by EfemenaXY: 11:32pm On Apr 10, 2016
dangotesmummy:
lol.Ok I get it grin

How's your family tho smiley

We're all okay dear.

Yours?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Advice Me!! Am Tired Of This, My Husband Loves To Cúm In My Mouth – Wife by dangotesmummy: 12:51am On Apr 11, 2016
EfemenaXY:

We're all okay dear.

Yours?
we're good. Just that no light. Wura no gree me sleep because of heat.no light at all.like say I be nnpc wey get fuel.the heat is just crazy lipsrsealed undecided

All her back na so so heatrash.this country hennn undecided
Re: Please Advice Me!! Am Tired Of This, My Husband Loves To Cúm In My Mouth – Wife by Mayflowa(m): 4:30am On Apr 11, 2016
Dyt:
That should be a willing service and not made compulsory
Nawa for some men sha

Either ways
C.um tastes creamy
*licks lips*

Hahaha. It depends on the man you are dating. You are what you cum. If you drink and smoke, the man is gonna taste bad. Buy if a man took pineapple, banana, ice cream, strawberry, the gf is going to hv fight to have it cum probably like you
Re: Please Advice Me!! Am Tired Of This, My Husband Loves To Cúm In My Mouth – Wife by Mayflowa(m): 4:35am On Apr 11, 2016
KanwuliaExtra:

Long time DM! grin
Na wetin make you tink say I go like dis kain topic?

Becuz I rub "facial cleanser"? wink

Jesusss! What's that on your face? Hahahahaha. I give up
Re: Please Advice Me!! Am Tired Of This, My Husband Loves To Cúm In My Mouth – Wife by Mayflowa(m): 4:37am On Apr 11, 2016
EggovinMma:
Eeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!
Ayama! cry cry cry
Maybe you should try biting off his co.ck!

What! You r not romantic at all. Not bad if it was consensual. But I am interested on how it was during their dating times
Re: Please Advice Me!! Am Tired Of This, My Husband Loves To Cúm In My Mouth – Wife by Dyt(f): 7:06am On Apr 11, 2016
Mayflowa:

Hahaha. It depends on the man you are dating. You are what you cum. If you drink and smoke, the man is gonna taste bad. Buy if a man took pineapple, banana, ice cream, strawberry, the gf is going to hv fight to have it cum probably like you

Does yours tastes *licking lips*

cheesy
Re: Please Advice Me!! Am Tired Of This, My Husband Loves To Cúm In My Mouth – Wife by Acidosis(m): 7:25am On Apr 11, 2016
That's the reason one should marry someone on the same level of sexual exposure.

Over 60% of Nigerian couples don't even know what 69 means, and they are very fine, in fact, some are very very okay with the limited knowledge, and yes, they are happy, and never cheated.

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Me!! Am Tired Of This, My Husband Loves To Cúm In My Mouth – Wife by Mayflowa(m): 7:34am On Apr 11, 2016
Dyt:

Does yours tastes *licking lips*

cheesy

hehehe! I do neither of smoking and drinking wink
Re: Please Advice Me!! Am Tired Of This, My Husband Loves To Cúm In My Mouth – Wife by Dyt(f): 8:25am On Apr 11, 2016
Mayflowa:

hehehe! I do neither of smoking and drinking wink

Chai
Chai
Chai

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Please Advice Me!! Am Tired Of This, My Husband Loves To Cúm In My Mouth – Wife by Dyt(f): 8:26am On Apr 11, 2016
Acidosis:
That's the reason one should marry someone on the same level of sexual exposure.

Over 60% of Nigerian couples don't even know what 69 means, and they are very fine, in fact, some are very very okay with the limited knowledge, and yes, they are happy, and never cheated.

Which do you know ehn
Re: Please Advice Me!! Am Tired Of This, My Husband Loves To Cúm In My Mouth – Wife by Acidosis(m): 10:42am On Apr 11, 2016
Dyt:

Which do you know ehn
As a good student, I know all you taught me grin
Re: Please Advice Me!! Am Tired Of This, My Husband Loves To Cúm In My Mouth – Wife by smartigo: 10:42am On Apr 11, 2016
@op , are you okay? You have lost your identify becos of fear. Know your fear n fight it, until then u will continue to be maltreated.
Re: Please Advice Me!! Am Tired Of This, My Husband Loves To Cúm In My Mouth – Wife by Handsome4real(m): 11:15am On Apr 11, 2016
Divorce him immediately. He doesn't want you to have kids. Time is not on your side.
Re: Please Advice Me!! Am Tired Of This, My Husband Loves To Cúm In My Mouth – Wife by Dyt(f): 11:16am On Apr 11, 2016
Acidosis:

As a good student, I know all you taught me grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Alakoba
You wan chase all my admireres away ehn
Your charm weee not work

I bind you
I cast every lust and flirt
Re: Please Advice Me!! Am Tired Of This, My Husband Loves To Cúm In My Mouth – Wife by Acidosis(m): 11:33am On Apr 11, 2016
Dyt:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Alakoba
You wan chase all my admireres away ehn
Your charm weee not work

I bind you
I cast every lust and flirt
grin grin
I'm your first admirer, and will always be. They're free to admire from a distance cheesy window shopping is allowed
Re: Please Advice Me!! Am Tired Of This, My Husband Loves To Cúm In My Mouth – Wife by Dyt(f): 12:12pm On Apr 11, 2016
Acidosis:

grin grin
I'm your first admirer, and will always be. They're free to admire from a distance cheesy window shopping is allowed

Y'all are admiring
Abeg your joke too deep
Don't push the one that's ready to take the bull by the horn
tongue
Re: Please Advice Me!! Am Tired Of This, My Husband Loves To Cúm In My Mouth – Wife by Acidosis(m): 12:22pm On Apr 11, 2016
Dyt:

Y'all are admiring Abeg your joke too deep Don't push the one that's ready to take the bull by the horn tongue
Lol, okay oo, let me step aside
Re: Please Advice Me!! Am Tired Of This, My Husband Loves To Cúm In My Mouth – Wife by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 11, 2016
Why would a woman do something she is not comfortable with? lipsrsealed undecided cry
Re: Please Advice Me!! Am Tired Of This, My Husband Loves To Cúm In My Mouth – Wife by armyofone(m): 1:30pm On Apr 11, 2016
grin those are not food for bros now. You think one slice of Pina and its siblings would erase the one day handiwork of akpu, eba, tuwo, Amala, poundo and hefty ogbono and egusi soup with assorted meats?

Mayflowa:

Re: Please Advice Me!! Am Tired Of This, My Husband Loves To Cúm In My Mouth – Wife by armyofone(m): 1:37pm On Apr 11, 2016
He watched too many x-rated movies.
She should tell him that part of drinking it is not in the bible.

EfemenaXY:

Marriage is by fire by force these days na
Re: Please Advice Me!! Am Tired Of This, My Husband Loves To Cúm In My Mouth – Wife by Mayflowa(m): 2:09pm On Apr 11, 2016
armyofone:
grin those are not food for bros now. You think one slice of Pina and its siblings would erase the one day handiwork of akpu, eba, tuwo, Amala, poundo and hefty ogbono and egusi soup with assorted meats?

angry hmmmm. It seems you have a better idea. Pls my ear is close to the ground. Whisper it here. Lol
Re: Please Advice Me!! Am Tired Of This, My Husband Loves To Cúm In My Mouth – Wife by hanubarbie(f): 6:02pm On Apr 11, 2016
:DYezus Christ of oyingbo shocked End time horse-band!!
Re: Please Advice Me!! Am Tired Of This, My Husband Loves To Cúm In My Mouth – Wife by armyofone(m): 6:25pm On Apr 11, 2016
Aha, please don't kobalize me.

Mayflowa:

angry hmmmm. It seems you have a better idea. Pls my ear is close to the ground. Whisper it here. Lol
Re: Please Advice Me!! Am Tired Of This, My Husband Loves To Cúm In My Mouth – Wife by 4nobody4every1: 7:38pm On Apr 11, 2016
Dyt:
That should be a willing service and not made compulsory
Nawa for some men sha

Either ways
C.um tastes creamy
*licks lips*
Oh my gosh, this comment cracked me up, no dull moment on Nairaland, Lol @ Cu.m taste creamy...hehehe grin grin

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Me!! Am Tired Of This, My Husband Loves To Cúm In My Mouth – Wife by Dyt(f): 8:02pm On Apr 11, 2016
4nobody4every1:
Oh my gosh, this comment cracked me up, no dull moment on Nairaland, Lol @ Cu.m taste creamy...hehehe grin grin

undecided undecided undecided
Shey you can edit
Edit and make the correction na
Anumpa
Re: Please Advice Me!! Am Tired Of This, My Husband Loves To Cúm In My Mouth – Wife by 4nobody4every1: 8:24pm On Apr 11, 2016
[s]
Dyt:

undecided undecided undecided
Shey you can edit
Edit and make the correction na
Anumpa
[/s].....wetin dey pepper u for your body undecided

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Me!! Am Tired Of This, My Husband Loves To Cúm In My Mouth – Wife by blesoh(f): 8:45pm On Apr 11, 2016
Woman stand your ground, wth. If he keeps malice with you so be it.
Re: Please Advice Me!! Am Tired Of This, My Husband Loves To Cúm In My Mouth – Wife by DaisyII: 7:53pm On Apr 13, 2016
Sistem007:
LMAO....so ur husband makes u swallow all ur children. #Chai.

this is a rational deduction to whatever that man think he's doing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

For Experienced Married Men Only / Father Is The Enemy By Johnysky / Polygamism - Can You Trust Your Half Brothers And Sisters?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.