Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,924 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

Romania Student Visa Enquiry - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Romania Student Visa Enquiry (1264 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romania Student Visa Enquiry by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 07, 2016
Please House, i need info on Romania student Visa. I've tried getting information on the net and from the Embassy to no avail.

I recently got admitted into an Erasmus Masters Program where I will be studying in France, Belgium, Germany and Romania. And the first mobility country is Romania; University of Agriculture and Veterinary Sciences of Cluj-Napoca.

I need info on the Visa requirements. And i will like to know if i will be subject to financial rules as those spending One year ( Mine is 6months per country).

I need info on the Proof of sufficient living costs. Can I use a sponsor? or open a account in Romania? Also i heard one must have some money in Cash at the airport in Romania. How much is it?

Any info will be largely appreciated.
Re: Romania Student Visa Enquiry by aril: 4:50pm On Apr 07, 2016
Write the Romania embassy and they'll guide you thorugh..
Re: Romania Student Visa Enquiry by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 07, 2016
I have, countless times, but no reply
Re: Romania Student Visa Enquiry by WhyNa: 8:34pm On Apr 12, 2016
Harbioollah:
Please House, i need info on Romania student Visa. I've tried getting information on the net and from the Embassy to no avail.

I recently got admitted into an Erasmus Masters Program where I will be studying in France, Belgium, Germany and Romania. And the first mobility country is Romania; University of Agriculture and Veterinary Sciences of Cluj-Napoca.

I need info on the Visa requirements. And i will like to know if i will be subject to financial rules as those spending One year ( Mine is 6months per country).

I need info on the Proof of sufficient living costs. Can I use a sponsor? or open a account in Romania? Also i heard one must have some money in Cash at the airport in Romania. How much is it?

Any info will be largely appreciated.

What course were you admitted to?

(1) (Reply)

Moving To Abidjan, Cote D'ivoire / U.S Customs System Crashes At Airports Across The Country On Friday(Pics) / Good Morning Please I Want To Know More About The Country Bermuda ,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.