Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Buhari Can’t Deliver 10,000 Mw –NLC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Can’t Deliver 10,000 Mw –NLC (1958 Views)

Why We Can’t Deliver On Our Promises – Osinbajo / Why Gencos Can’t Deliver 6000MW Target / We’ll Deliver 10,000 MW Target - Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Can’t Deliver 10,000 Mw –NLC by Ezenwammadu(m): 4:36pm On Apr 07, 2016
The Nigeria Labour Congress yesterday faulted the promise of President Muhammadu Buhari to deliver 10,000 megawatts of electricity generation within the next three years .
Factional President of the Congress,Comrade Joe Ajaro,who spoke while fielding questions from journalists at the end of its Central Working Committee meeting in Lagos on Monday,said it would be difficult for the current administration to meet the target.
He said it takes four years to build one power station.
“Electricity generation is not done by command. An average period to complete a power station is four years and am not aware of any power station that will soon be commissioned in the next four years.
“Even when there is 10,000 mw, there must be a transmission network that will convey the 10,000 mw and currently, the transmission network cannot take more than 5,000 mw,’’ he said.
The factional leader said that electricity investors, especially those in Ikeja are not picking loads but rather the investors given power to priority feeders.
He explained that priority feeders are electricity consumers such as industries that could pay millions of naira for their bills and so if the investors have 100 mw, they prefer to give it to priority feeders while ordinary Nigeians stay in darkness.
He advised the government to prioritise the issue of electricity and petroleum product and should see it as a social service to Nigerians for adequate development of the nation.

Read more at http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/business/buhari-can-t-deliver-10-000-mw-nlc/141151.html

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Can’t Deliver 10,000 Mw –NLC by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 07, 2016
grin

when GEJ reduced PMS by 10naira you mocked him for 10naira change
when he was building universities you said he was clueless
when he tried to distinguish btw stealing and corruption you still mocked him
he started a massive rebuild of lagos ibadan expressway ...it was mockery galore
constituted the natl conference you still snickered at him
he discovered he lacked an indepth economic knowledge thus appointed NOI you wailed endlessly from Bourdillon to Alausa to Kastina
He ensured ceaseless supply of fuel you criticized him for subsidy fraud which economists like Fashola and PMB claimed were non-existent
He built rails yet you became very angry that the gauges were substandard only to praise same again...
he revitalized car production in Nigeria you mocked him
he attempted to save for these days you fought him to a standstill

You promised jobs failed
you promised power ...not a rocket science failed
promised improved economy...instead crashed the existing one completely
promised school feeding failed
promised social welfare ...failed

15 Likes

Re: Buhari Can’t Deliver 10,000 Mw –NLC by jaymejate: 4:39pm On Apr 07, 2016
At least make he reduce the price of petrol for us na

Or

Help us make candle cheap well well

Biko

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Can’t Deliver 10,000 Mw –NLC by Ezenwammadu(m): 4:39pm On Apr 07, 2016
Nobody believes APC lies and propaganda anymore

Expect brainless zombies

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Can’t Deliver 10,000 Mw –NLC by Kyase(m): 4:40pm On Apr 07, 2016
All this dead body nlc sef, wetin that one know?
Ask me wetin I know see
When the former Minister of Power, Prof. Chinedu Nebo said he will or rather Nigeria will generate 10,000 mW of electricity in march 2013, this idiotuu didn't see it not feasible then abi?
I hate nonsense

1 Like

Re: Buhari Can’t Deliver 10,000 Mw –NLC by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 07, 2016
We are only asking him to maintain the 5000mw GEj left for him.

Plz we don't need his promises

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Can’t Deliver 10,000 Mw –NLC by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 07, 2016
Kyase:
Ask me wetin I know see
The only dead body i see here is Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Can’t Deliver 10,000 Mw –NLC by TheFreeOne: 4:46pm On Apr 07, 2016
NLC bursting Buharis bubble grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Can’t Deliver 10,000 Mw –NLC by Kyase(m): 4:46pm On Apr 07, 2016
Fedayeen:

And gej also left fuel scarcity too, accept that too, nonsense
Re: Buhari Can’t Deliver 10,000 Mw –NLC by Kyase(m): 4:47pm On Apr 07, 2016
Fedayeen:
The only dead body i see here is Buhari
If dead body the rule your people as for me and my people dead body no dey rule us.
Re: Buhari Can’t Deliver 10,000 Mw –NLC by Kyase(m): 4:49pm On Apr 07, 2016
TheFreeOne:
NLC bursting Buharis bubble grin
Nlc bursting buhari bubbles? Ahahahahaha
But that man is a fool for life.
Re: Buhari Can’t Deliver 10,000 Mw –NLC by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 07, 2016
Kyase:

And gej also left fuel scarcity too, accept that too, nonsense
Continue to celebrate the dullard whereas you are also drowning

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Can’t Deliver 10,000 Mw –NLC by Kyase(m): 4:53pm On Apr 07, 2016
Fedayeen:
Continue to celebrate the dullard whereas you are also drowning
Why you change topic na.
Answer me first on that.
If you no fit queue for fuel no buy wetin go use fuel or stop to the complain.
In case you wan buy solar contact me.
Re: Buhari Can’t Deliver 10,000 Mw –NLC by blazer234: 5:14pm On Apr 07, 2016
Kyase:
Ask me wetin I know see
When the former Minister of Power, Prof. Chinedu Nebo said he will or rather Nigeria will generate 10,000 mW of electricity in march 2013, this idiotuu didn't see it not feasible then abi?
I hate nonsense

Whatever. All I can see from the post is that APC is lying about being able to generate 10k megawatt of electricity. As usual, the promise by apc is just another empty propaganda.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Can’t Deliver 10,000 Mw –NLC by eyeview: 5:21pm On Apr 07, 2016
First of all,Buhari can not deliver on anything. We already knew that since 1985.
We also know that he won't deliver on any single thing he promised during campaign.
Nigerians are only praying that he tries to get everything(fuel,power,tarriff,forex etc) the way GEJ handed it to him and get away from there by 2019

1 Like

Re: Buhari Can’t Deliver 10,000 Mw –NLC by Kyase(m): 5:25pm On Apr 07, 2016
blazer234:

Whatever. All I can see from the post is that APC is lying about being able to generate 10k megawatt of electricity. As usual, the promise by apc is just another empty propaganda.
By 2019 if eventually it happens may you and any other doubters never enjoy it ijn.
Re: Buhari Can’t Deliver 10,000 Mw –NLC by subterfuge: 5:47pm On Apr 07, 2016
At least BUHARI is not complaining.
FASHOLA, abi FASH-OLE HAS EXTORTED INNOCENT NIGERIANS.
LET THE ARMED ROBBER FASH-OLE KEEP EXTORTING POOR NIGERIANS.
KEEP INCREASING NEPA TARIFF

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Can’t Deliver 10,000 Mw –NLC by malton: 6:06pm On Apr 07, 2016
Oga jpphilips, seems Joe Ajaro is a follower of yours here on nairaland. That's a page off your book... cheesy
Re: Buhari Can’t Deliver 10,000 Mw –NLC by favouredseed(f): 6:17pm On Apr 07, 2016
I never believed that thrash
Re: Buhari Can’t Deliver 10,000 Mw –NLC by blazer234: 10:05pm On Apr 07, 2016
Kyase:

By 2019 if eventually it happens may you and any other doubters never enjoy it ijn.

The way you even put the name of Jesus in this nonsense you wrote shows you are a complete dead brain. You use the name of Jesus for a political party that is known for unprecedented corruption and you think you are saying something sensible?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Can’t Deliver 10,000 Mw –NLC by AZeD1(m): 11:09pm On Apr 07, 2016
Actually, I think Buhari will hit 10,000MW.
The NLC guy made so many assumptions which are wrong.
1) The total installed capacity in Nigeria is about 7500MW (2014 data) which leaves a short fall of 2500MW. Now you don't have to build large power plants, you can build lots of small ones.
2) The guy assumes all generated power must pass through the National grid, which is false. I know for a fact that Sahara has taken unit 6 off the National grid and is supplying IKeja Disco which they own directly. That's the way forward with power in Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Can’t Deliver 10,000 Mw –NLC by mikolo80: 11:14pm On Apr 07, 2016
angels09:
grin

when GEJ reduced PMS by 10naira you mocked him for 10naira change
when he was building universities you said he was clueless
when he tried to distinguish btw stealing and corruption you still mocked him
he started a massive rebuild of lagos ibadan expressway ...it was mockery galore
constituted the natl conference you still snickered at him
he discovered he lacked an indepth economic knowledge thus appointed NOI you wailed endlessly from Bourdillon to Alausa to Kastina
He ensured ceaseless supply of fuel you criticized him for subsidy fraud which economists like Fashola and PMB claimed were non-existent
He built rails yet you became very angry that the gauges were substandard only to praise same again...
he revitalized car production in Nigeria you mocked him
he attempted to save for these days you fought him to a standstill

You promised jobs failed
you promised power ...not a rocket science failed
promised improved economy...instead crashed the existing one completely
promised school feeding failed
promised social welfare ...failed
Jonathan delivered after 6 years because of election. 3 years remain bfor you can say... failed
Re: Buhari Can’t Deliver 10,000 Mw –NLC by poiZon: 11:22pm On Apr 07, 2016
Kyase:
Ask me wetin I know see
I hate nonsense

I believe u ooooo.
go sleep, tomorrow buhari go commission 20,000mw of electricity built via body language.
go sleep, u don win.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Can’t Deliver 10,000 Mw –NLC by poiZon: 11:26pm On Apr 07, 2016
Kyase:

bobo building power plants no dey like to sew pants.
people wey sabi these things don tell u it teks a minimum of 4yrs before a plant could come on board, 1yr is almost gone, nothing to show for it.
nothing like award of contracts or feasibility studies on the environments n other key points before work can start.
once again no be to sew pants.
Re: Buhari Can’t Deliver 10,000 Mw –NLC by Nobody: 4:38am On Apr 08, 2016
please don't lie...GEJ was always working.

mikolo80:
Jonathan delivered after 6 years because of election. 3 years remain bfor you can say... failed
Re: Buhari Can’t Deliver 10,000 Mw –NLC by mikolo80: 4:58am On Apr 08, 2016
angels09:
please don't lie...GEJ was always working.

on what bros Pls tell me on what. what did he provide solution to. not grammar and committee o. tangible result not 25 rusted train where we need 5000

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Can’t Deliver 10,000 Mw –NLC by Nobody: 5:01am On Apr 08, 2016
all within his ambit....not the boko haram franchise or the phantom chibook gals.

mikolo80:
on what bros Pls tell me on what. what did he provide solution to. not grammar and committee o. tangible result not 25 rusted train where we need 5000
Re: Buhari Can’t Deliver 10,000 Mw –NLC by mikolo80: 5:06am On Apr 08, 2016
angels09:
all within his ambit....not the boko haram franchise or the phantom chibook gals.

you mistake my pointing glaring failures as triumphs. what I am saying is he did not do anything. those mercies achievements don't count as anything but ploys to loot
Re: Buhari Can’t Deliver 10,000 Mw –NLC by Nobody: 5:14am On Apr 08, 2016
your opinion.

mikolo80:
you mistake my pointing glaring failures as triumphs. what I am saying is he did not do anything. those mercies achievements don't count as anything but ploys to loot
Re: Buhari Can’t Deliver 10,000 Mw –NLC by todayboy: 6:38am On Apr 08, 2016
Fedayeen:

My brother you are so funny anyway is true if you can't add maintain the little we have
Re: Buhari Can’t Deliver 10,000 Mw –NLC by Dollyak(f): 6:40am On Apr 08, 2016
In other news water is wet. NLC is the new captain obvious.
Re: Buhari Can’t Deliver 10,000 Mw –NLC by vedaxcool(m): 7:00am On Apr 08, 2016
[s]
Fedayeen:

[/s]

GEJ never reached 5000mw only in the figment of your delusions can pretend that happened. lies like this would really get you likes from dishonest individuals.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS: See What Gov. Aregbesola Did On His Way To Eid Prayers Today / Pictures Of Innocent Nigerians Burnt Alive By Nigerian Tyrant Buhari / So You Want To Push Igbos Out Of A Nation Zik Built? Really?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.